Author Topic: Do I need both?  (Read 1263 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Do I need both?
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »
Hi guys, im thinking about running a 12 week cycle of test e at 500mg a week. I have been reading up and am abit confused about the serms/anti e's I need on cycle?. Im planning on keeping my pct simple using just nolvadex and hcg but Im not sure about what else I need on cycle. From what ive read alot of people use nolvadex and/or arimidex on cyle incase of any problems with estrogen but do I need both?. I know that nolvadex is a serm and it binds to the estrogen receptor leaving any excess estrogen innert but is that enough on its own?. If I just used nolvadex at the onset of any problems wouldnt it just block the estrogen and not get rid of it?. Would I take the nolvadex first then add arimidex after a few weeks to get rid of the excess estrogen?, or is it best to just use arimidex to get rid of the estrogen straight away?. It seems strange to me to take the nolvadex only to block the estrogen, wouldnt all the estrogen still be there on stopping the nolvadex which would lead to the same problems again?.

I might be over complicating it but I hope someone can see where Im confused?. Is there a simple procedure if probs occur regarding both products or do most people only use one?. An explination of how they both work and when to take each or either would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Do I need both?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:19 PM »
heres the deal anti e's dont eliminate all the estro in the body only up to 1/2 if you dont want any effects from estro use adex letro ect. to reduce the estro and use nolva to block the receptors but most people dont do both..... iam very prone to gyno and iam able to feel within days if i have too much estro floating around so now iam going to try takeing both and seeing if that makes much difference...... also keep in mind that some gear respond better when estro is in your system ex. tren a

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »
Thanks for the reply. So if I do start to feel that im having probs with too much estrogen what order do I take them in?. If the estrogen has already built up itsnt it to late to use the nolvadex?. Should I go straight to the arimidex or is it best to take the nolvadex before I have any probs?. Cheers.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »
Thanks for the reply. So if I do start to feel that im having probs with too much estrogen what order do I take them in?. If the estrogen has already built up itsnt it to late to use the nolvadex?. Should I go straight to the arimidex or is it best to take the nolvadex before I have any probs?. Cheers.
have ypu cycled before and did you take AI's?

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 08:41:59 AM »
No I havent cycled before, might sound daft but ive just got a feeling Im gonna be prone to estrogen probs though so want to know whats best to do in what order.

Cheers.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »
your going to make yourself sensitive by thinking that your going to be.

most wont be sensitive, not at 500mg a week.

use aromasin if you have to. best estrogen control available.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »
I can only get nolva and arimidex so need to know how best to take them IF I need to, Im hoping I wont but would like to know the best plan to follow if I do have probs. Thanks.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
I can only get nolva and arimidex so need to know how best to take them IF I need to, Im hoping I wont but would like to know the best plan to follow if I do have probs. Thanks.

I'm very sensitive to aromatization.  I take 1 mg of Arimidex M,W,F and 10mg of Tamoxifen ED or EOD.  The combo works well.

For comparision purposes, I have to take 1mg of Arimidex ED if I don't include the Tamoxifen.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:03:38 AM »
I'm very sensitive to aromatization.  I take 1 mg of Arimidex M,W,F and 10mg of Tamoxifen ED or EOD.  The combo works well.

For comparision purposes, I have to take 1mg of Arimidex ED if I don't include the Tamoxifen.
x2 fuck tbombs hes a douche

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:58 AM »
once i started using a above 1g test, im very prone to gyno now lol  dangit :)  i use 1mg adex ed or eod and that works, i use liquid stuff and it def works, cant afford the real deal :(
muscle