Author Topic: Iran? - are you guys watching this ?  (Read 3202 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Iran? - are you guys watching this ?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »
interesting developments, thanks for posting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:47:51 PM »
are they rioting because adam lambert lost to Chris in the finals?

body88

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
Iran is a young country.  I believe the median age in all the major metro areas is 28.  The ayatollah will not hold them down forever.  They want democracy and progression.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
Iran is a young country.  I believe the median age in all the major metro areas is 28.  The ayatollah will not hold them down forever.  They want democracy and progression.
An automatic weapon in the hands of a police officer can mow down many 28 year olds in a matter of seconds. Don't think the Ayatollah's wouldn't do that. They don't play that "rebellion" shit over there. They will cut off your head before going off to eat lunch.
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »
An automatic weapon in the hands of a police officer can mow down many 28 year olds in a matter of seconds. Don't think the Ayatollah's wouldn't do that. They don't play that "rebellion" shit over there. They will cut off your head before going off to eat lunch.

that possible outcome depends upon the supreme RELIGIOUS leaders' willingness to cut your head off

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 10:09:41 PM »
that possible outcome depends upon the supreme RELIGIOUS leaders' willingness to cut your head off
Sharia Law, baby...respect it.  :P
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »
Pirate Bay has chosen to show their solidarity with the people of Iran

check out their web site and what they've done to their logo: http://www.piratebay.org
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 01:50:18 AM »
Latest reports on Twitter is that the Basiji are vandalyzing private property in an attempt to cast blame on protestors

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 02:28:27 AM »

w

body88

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 06:22:58 AM »

It's only a matter of time.  As I said, the median age of Iran is 28.  These people will grow into power.  The Ayatollah is on borrowed time. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:49 AM »
It's only a matter of time.  As I said, the median age of Iran is 28.  These people will grow into power.  The Ayatollah is on borrowed time. 
"Borrowed time" can last a long time, my friend. I don't know...I think I am much more skeptical than you. Yes, there is a very large young population there, but there isn't really a history of a successful overthrow of a theocratic government in that region. 
!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 07:47:15 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#31416478

Funny thing is people in IRAN are watching the news about america and saying 'are you guys watching this'?..tent cities, foreclosures, job losses, manufacturing closures, business closures, wild mindless spending of TRILLIONS to help the very crooks who destroyed america etc etc etc. While this american CIA stirred up protest and attempted revolution
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/proof-israeli-effort-to-destabilize-iran-via-twitter/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/17/obama-iran-twitter
may look good when viewed from one side of the pond, america needs to concern itself with resolving its OWN PROBLEMS. No country that has embraced democracy or american ideals has ever come out better than it was prior... and as a matter of fact these countries end up worst off. So called democracy does not work in america...how will it work elsewhere?

Nonetheless let the Iranian people solve their own problems and you americans protest, riot and solve your own...
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 07:53:38 AM »
Funny thing is people in IRAN are watching the news about america and saying 'are you guys watching this'?..tent cities, foreclosures, job losses, manufacturing closures, business closures, wild mindless spending of TRILLIONS to help the very crooks who destroyed america etc etc etc. While this american CIA stirred up protest and attempted revolution
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/proof-israeli-effort-to-destabilize-iran-via-twitter/
may look good when viewed from one side of the pond, america needs to concern itself with resolving its OWN PROBLEMS. No country that has embraced democracy or american ideals has ever come out better than it was prior... and as a matter of fact these countries end up worst off. So called democracy does not work in america...how will it work elsewhere?

Nonetheless let the Iranian people solve their own problems and you americans protest, riot and solve your own...

are saying we should be protesting to throw over democracy in the US?

if so, then what should the mob replace it with?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 08:04:07 AM »

Should we be surprised that a koran thumping, Sharia Law endorsing, Muslim jihadist supports the Iranian oppression of free speech? Shouldn't you be running around clubbing 20 and 30 year old skulls like the rest of the religious whack jobs over in Iran?

Remember, Allah loves you and thinks it's ok for you to beat and murder people for disagreeing with your views on government!  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 08:10:59 AM »
Should we be surprised that a koran thumping, Sharia Law endorsing, Muslim jihadist supports the Iranian oppression of free speech? Shouldn't you be running around clubbing 20 and 30 year old skulls like the rest of the religious whack jobs over in Iran?

Remember, Allah loves you and thinks it's ok for you to beat and murder people for disagreeing with your views on government!  ::)

OK...believe what you will, but are you at all concerned about the now FALLEN AMERICA?
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »
OK...believe what you will, but are you at all concerned about the now FALLEN AMERICA?

Let me get this straight. You're telling us not to worry about Iran because we're not there yet you, who doesn't live in America, does nothing but obsess over us day in and day out. Hi hypocrite!  :D

This gimmick is old now. You can't even work it correctly. You just end up self-owning yourself every time you post. I'll give you props for longevity. The stupid always stick to something thinking that it will turn around eventually but it's not going to happen in your gimmick's case.  :-\

Shouldn't you be taking it up the ass from your local sheik like the good little wannabe Muslim you are?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 08:43:10 AM »
Let me get this straight. You're telling us not to worry about Iran because we're not there yet you, who doesn't live in America, does nothing but obsess over us day in and day out. Hi hypocrite!  :D

This gimmick is old now. You can't even work it correctly. You just end up self-owning yourself every time you post. I'll give you props for longevity. The stupid always stick to something thinking that it will turn around eventually but it's not going to happen in your gimmick's case.  :-\

Shouldn't you be taking it up the ass from your local sheik like the good little wannabe Muslim you are?

I am telling you to be concerned about the affairs of your own nation...and stay out of others like your constitution says.

BTW..funny how you are concerned about DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEECH in Iran yet you HATE all Arabs...Isn't that strange??? or is that an american trait? Concerned about the Iraqi and their rights (supposedly) but then go into an illegal war with Iraq and kill 1.5 million of them...talk about HYPOCRIT!!!!
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 08:46:29 AM »
I am telling you to be concerned about the affairs of your own nation...and stay out of others like your constitution says.

BTW..funny how you are concerned about DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEECH in Iran yet you HATE all Arabs...Isn't that strange??? or is that an american trait? Concerned about the Iraqi and their rights (supposedly) but then go into an illegal war with Iraq and kill 1.5 million of them...talk about HYPOCRIT!!!!

It's "hypocritE" dipshit. And you're still avoiding my question. You, in your gimmick's wisdom, have said that you don't live in America. Yet all you do is obsess over us day in and day out. You are a HYPOCRITE. The fact that you can't see the irony in your attempts to control free speech only go to show how lacking your intellectual capacity really is.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
It's "hypocritE" dipshit. And you're still avoiding my question. You, in your gimmick's wisdom, have said that you don't live in America. Yet all you do is obsess over us day in and day out. You are a HYPOCRITE. The fact that you can't see the irony in your attempts to control free speech only go to show how lacking your intellectual capacity really is.

You have avoided answering may questions multiple times...So I will repeat them.

Are you at all concerned about the now FALLEN AMERICA?
So called democracy does not work in america...how will it work elsewhere?
How is it you are concerned about DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEECH in Iran yet you HATE all Arabs?
Be concerned about the affairs of your own nation...and stay out of others like your constitution says.

Without the mindless rhetoric you spew just answer the questions above or give you opinion on the statements.

BTW I don't obsess at all about america... I only enlighten to facts and wonder why americans don't respond to their own troubles.
C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 11:59:34 AM »
You have avoided answering may questions multiple times...So I will repeat them.

Are you at all concerned about the now FALLEN AMERICA?
So called democracy does not work in america...how will it work elsewhere?
How is it you are concerned about DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEECH in Iran yet you HATE all Arabs?
Be concerned about the affairs of your own nation...and stay out of others like your constitution says.

Without the mindless rhetoric you spew just answer the questions above or give you opinion on the statements.

BTW I don't obsess at all about america... I only enlighten to facts and wonder why americans don't respond to their own troubles.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »
Just incredible how desparate they are to try and maintain power.  It's impossible to cut off communication with and coverage by the outside world in this day and age. 

body88

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »
"Borrowed time" can last a long time, my friend. I don't know...I think I am much more skeptical than you. Yes, there is a very large young population there, but there isn't really a history of a successful overthrow of a theocratic government in that region. 

Agreed, but the median age of the country is 28 and those people want democracy and freedom.  Their power will only grow as they age.  Iran will look nothing like it does now in 15 years.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »

Agreed, but the median age of the country is 28 and those people want democracy and freedom.  Their power will only grow as they age.  Iran will look nothing like it does now in 15 years.

+1

The impression I get from Iranians - I've mostly spoken to Persians - in general is very different from Arabs.

They seem to long for a more secular nation, if anything.

Iranians abroad are very seldom religious. They are quite often straight up Atheists, in my experience. Whereas Arabs usually are Muslims, and even seem to become even more involved in their Islamic beliefs.

So Iran can actually shape up to a pretty good country in a relatively short while.
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 06:58:27 PM »
::)

Here is some drops for your eyes as I am sure you are tired of rolling them

C