Author Topic: RIGHT WINGERS do it AGAIN! More Nutso,Psycho-talk, similar to those on this site  (Read 2520 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Those are Palin Supporters.  Fact.

With friends like those...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Those are Paid Palin Supporters.  Fact.

fixed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Again,here is an idea.CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!DONT WATCH HIM ANYMORE!!Stop trying to jam your offense down our throats!!!That goes for FOOLS like Al Sharpton and everyone else that just waits to be outraged.My God,we are now wanting comedians to be fired for a bad joke.The idea that Letterman OR  Imus had to appologise to ANYONE but those they spoke about is nuts[in fact they didnt owe even them an appology,get a thicker skin]!This is the pussification of America.Everyone waiting to be offended.Can you imagine if they ran old episodes of ALL IN THE FAMILY now?There might be rots in the streets.What a bunch of sissies this country has become.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Again,here is an idea.CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!DONT WATCH HIM ANYMORE!!Stop trying to jam your offense down our throats!!!That goes for FOOLS like Al Sharpton and everyone else that just waits to be outraged.My God,we are now wanting comedians to be fired for a bad joke.The idea that Letterman OR  Imus had to appologise to ANYONE but those they spoke about is nuts[in fact they didnt owe even them an appology,get a thicker skin]!This is the pussification of America.Everyone waiting to be offended.Can you imagine if they ran old episodes of ALL IN THE FAMILY now?There might be rots in the streets.What a bunch of sissies this country has become.
How quickly he jumps on a thread about nutso psycho-talk!
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How quickly he jumps on a thread about nutso psycho-talk!

Wow,dude,are you stalking me.Get some help for yourself you left wing half a fag.By the way,instead of wasting your time poosting,try getting your skinny,pussy ass into the gym and start training you girl.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Wow,dude,are you stalking me.Get some help for yourself you left wing half a fag.By the way,instead of wasting your time poosting,try getting your skinny,pussy ass into the gym and start training you ####.
Ha! Paranoid much? LOL

I'll try not waste my time "poosting."  I'm terrified of you, tough guy.  ::)
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ha! Paranoid much? LOL

I'll try not waste my time "poosting."  I'm terrified of you, tough guy.  ::)

You would be terrified if you ever ran into me.Then youd be knocked the fuck out and getting pissed on as you were laying there you little girl!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Do you sit around all day searching for this crap? If I had nothing better to do I'm sure I could search for and find some stupid shit from groups like code pink, IVAW......, but I realize these guys are far left loons and don't represent all dems\libs in America. Unlike you who thinks every conservative in America is a far right pshyco.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You would be terrified if you ever ran into me.Then youd be knocked the fuck out and getting pissed on as you were laying there you little ####!!

You're like 45. Isn't time to grow up, Peter Pan? You really make the far-right look awesome by acting like a four-year old whose mother won't buy her that special pony she wants.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You're like 45. Isn't time to grow up, Peter Pan? You really make the far-right look awesome by acting like a four-year old whose mother won't buy her that special pony she wants.

I dont speak for the far right. I speak for myself and I dont let a little girl insult me without responding.Thats what you people want everyone to do.You get to insult we dont get to respond.The fact is,there are MANY on here who are little guys behind keyboards and wouldnt say a fucking thing to ANYONE in person.Gutless,spineless cowards!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

"Do you know what schmuck means in 'Jewish'"?  :-\

What the hell is Jewish? Is that supposed to be a language?

Epic two digit IQ protesters...

I hate the State.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

LMAO!!!

I think I ran into that very same four year old girl at Wolf Camera yesterday.  Her mother just stood there acting completely oblivious to her ear shattering screams and attention wanting floor tantrum.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Do you sit around all day searching for this crap? If I had nothing better to do I'm sure I could search for and find some stupid shit from groups like code pink, IVAW......, but I realize these guys are far left loons and don't represent all dems\libs in America. Unlike you who thinks every conservative in America is a far right pshyco.

lol @ the picture.   ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I dont speak for the far right. I speak for myself and I dont let a little #### insult me without responding.Thats what you people want everyone to do.You get to insult we dont get to respond.The fact is,there are MANY on here who are little #### behind keyboards and wouldnt say a fucking thing to ANYONE in person.Gutless,spineless cowards!!

i heard that nick hersh aka berzerkfury got bullied by some guys on the university of connecticut lacrosse team    lol  true story  so i hear from someone who dug up the info     nicky hersh is a skinny bitch

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
You would be terrified if you ever ran into me.Then youd be knocked the fuck out and getting pissed on as you were laying there you little ####!!

::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

You really take this too seriously dude.  You might want to get help.