Author Topic: IF there is no God who governs human life?  (Read 11020 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: IF there is no God who governs human life?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »
Yeah Irish bandit.

There are just people not weighed down by any stores of knowledge, but only lightly sprinkled with information of a sort Discovery channel/Google/Animal planet or Hollywood flicks

In the first place, they say that suffering leads man to perfection; and in the second, if mankind really learns to alleviate its sufferings with pills and drops, it will completely abandon religion and philosophy, in which it has hitherto found not merely protection from all sorts of trouble, but even happiness.

if you are trying to sound intelligent you're failing terribly, you sound stupid.

why does anything have to be goverened? there is no axiom to base the basic assumption that goverining is required in a system.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »
I'd have to agree...

for example using the word "hitherto", while in the correct context...who really uses that word except those who are trying to use "big words" to make us think they are smart, witty and edjumacated.

theonlyone

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 12:10:51 AM »
why does anything have to be goverened? there is no axiom to base the basic assumption that goverining is required in a system.

You ask why does anything have to be goverened? There is no chaos in the nature or in the universe and if there is no chaos one must agree there is a governing. Though it's a good question you piss drinker that's the question of the other thread. Does god exist in your imagination? Your imagination a part of the nature so he exists in the nature.

If there is no God, then, who governs human life and, in general, the whole order of things on earth? IF you think you decide or govern your fate may I ask - how you can govern if you are not only deprived of the opportunity of making a plan for at least some ridiculously short period - say, a thousand years - but you cannot even vouch for your own tomorrow and generally you're unable to say what you're going to do this same evening?

As of yet everyone of you avoided the question and just out of the simple cowardice. If I do not reply to the post it doesn't mean - I don't have anything to say nor anyone would want to hear my opinion, it means I will not be copying and pasting what has been already written hitherto. If someone posts something really intelligent that would be cool. You didn't read carefully and didn't give a thought - your fault.

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »
FFS, lots of time wasted on here ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 01:52:26 AM »
You ask why does anything have to be goverened? There is no chaos in the nature or in the universe and if there is no chaos one must agree there is a governing. Though it's a good question you piss drinker that's the question of the other thread. Does god exist in your imagination? Your imagination a part of the nature so he exists in the nature.

If there is no God, then, who governs human life and, in general, the whole order of things on earth? IF you think you decide or govern your fate may I ask - how you can govern if you are not only deprived of the opportunity of making a plan for at least some ridiculously short period - say, a thousand years - but you cannot even vouch for your own tomorrow and generally you're unable to say what you're going to do this same evening?

As of yet everyone of you avoided the question and just out of the simple cowardice. If I do not reply to the post it doesn't mean - I don't have anything to say nor anyone would want to hear my opinion, it means I will not be copying and pasting what has been already written hitherto. If someone posts something really intelligent that would be cool. You didn't read carefully and didn't give a thought - your fault.

There is massive chaos everywhere and as Toxic described on the atomic scale.

Natural selection governs EVERY aspect of life.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

theonlyone

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
There is massive chaos everywhere and as Toxic described on the atomic scale.

Natural selection governs EVERY aspect of life.

In my city sniper shot the wrong man and the one he was going to kill stood back to back to the wrongly shot man. What was it? Chaos, quantum mecanics, accident, general selection or the FATE for the both failed or stupid killer and soon be dead man?> I guess that has been killed guy has had some plans on the evening and he thought he was governing something on his way. I can bring you a lot and +1 situation when the general selection theory fails.
 Going by the general selection theory may I will begin sitting at home and waitinng once I become as prominent as MJ and be moon walkin' in a couple of months as the general selection govern something?
 I answered you that you posted something new to the discussion and I revere your opinion. Still every one has avoided the simple question. One more time Mikhail Bulgakov was right - the chaos is in the heads.........

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
....and I'm done with this thread.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »
....and I'm done with this thread.

x2 this dude takes the cake on Getbig loonys...and thats sayin something.
DAWG

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
Yeah Irish bandit.

There are just people not weighed down by any stores of knowledge, but only lightly sprinkled with information of a sort Discovery channel/Google/Animal planet or Hollywood flicks

In the first place, they say that suffering leads man to perfection; and in the second, if mankind really learns to alleviate its sufferings with pills and drops, it will completely abandon religion and philosophy, in which it has hitherto found not merely protection from all sorts of trouble, but even happiness.

Religion=genetic deficiency of man
I hate the State.

theonlyone

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »
Religion=genetic deficiency of man

Interesting point? Was it you governed yourself to have been born with genetic deficiency or you were governed by someone else entirely? I see you insist you were born with horrible genetics. Every one still brought up some nonsense only just to abstain from answering the question and confess that he's a mortal, or better say unexpectedly mortal. Could anyone have been born just out of pile of shitgoing by the chaos theory. In quantum mechaniocs where all possibilities are possible...but the probability of them occuring changes. But to have been born from pile of shit is impossible, it has to be a human being. There 7 billion of human beings on the planet earth (on June 29'th 2009) and we do not decide where and from whom we are born. You are goverened from the moment you saw the light.
 Now let's confess that you Deicide in particular were born into this world without your permission and without invitation. You didn't decide for yourself and couldn't coherently tell us your 1'st 15 - 20 years of living what the hell for you've come on this planet earth as your parents guided and took care of each of your step. You never know when you die, there is the trick. No one of us knows when each of us will die. And quantum mechanics no natural selection don't do anything with it.
 For example I see people chuckle at Connie Roleman when he thanks GOD, he always mentions him. never heard him mention quantum mecahnics, the teh the an the a teh a the chaos theory nor natural selection.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 02:43:35 AM »

Interesting point? Was it you governed yourself to have been born with genetic deficiency or you were governed by someone else entirely? I see you insist you were born with horrible genetics. Every one still brought up some nonsense only just to abstain from answering the question and confess that he's a mortal, or better say unexpectedly mortal. Could anyone have been born just out of pile of shitgoing by the chaos theory. In quantum mechaniocs where all possibilities are possible...but the probability of them occuring changes. But to have been born from pile of shit is impossible, it has to be a human being. There 7 billion of human beings on the planet earth (on June 29'th 2009) and we do not decide where and from whom we are born. You are goverened from the moment you saw the light.
 Now let's confess that you Deicide in particular were born into this world without your permission and without invitation. You didn't decide for yourself and couldn't coherently tell us your 1'st 15 - 20 years of living what the hell for you've come on this planet earth as your parents guided and took care of each of your step. You never know when you die, there is the trick. No one of us knows when each of us will die. And quantum mechanics no natural selection don't do anything with it.
 For example I see people chuckle at Connie Roleman when he thanks GOD, he always mentions him. never heard him mention quantum mecahnics, the teh the an the a teh a the chaos theory nor natural selection.

Read a book about evolution...
I hate the State.

theonlyone

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »
Read a book about evolution...

A process which led from the amoeba to man appeared to the philosophers to be obviously a progress though whether the amoeba would agree with this opinion is not known.

"Flies, for example, know nothing of science, nor evolution, nor the theory of chaos, nor the quantum mechanics, I observe, "but what of that?"
 Up to 10 yo you're as if the fly, speaking frankly know nothing. Up to 20 yo you cannot answer coherently whether you govern your way or not as the prudent parents take care of your ass. Suddenly you decide you can govern something and you have a plan but it all ends tragically and you unexpectedly die. And you end up as that fly who's been smashed by none the other as someone named BARACK OBAMA. You've started as the fly and ended up as the fly - Excellent!!! And you thought you were governing something, you thought you were the shit and there is no god.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »

lmao at the piss drinker comment. what is your proof that there is no chaos? what do you know of chaos theory.

so you form a a dichotomy chaos vs governing and eliminate any possibility of a continuim of both, basically forming a false dichotomy that has no real presuppositions that can be relied on.

i would like to apologize if my post is off as im totally wacked on sleeping pills
goodnight

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

In my city sniper shot the wrong man and the one he was going to kill stood back to back to the wrongly shot man. What was it? Chaos, quantum mecanics, accident, general selection or the FATE for the both failed or stupid killer and soon be dead man?> I guess that has been killed guy has had some plans on the evening and he thought he was governing something on his way. I can bring you a lot and +1 situation when the general selection theory fails.
 Going by the general selection theory may I will begin sitting at home and waitinng once I become as prominent as MJ and be moon walkin' in a couple of months as the general selection govern something?
 I answered you that you posted something new to the discussion and I revere your opinion. Still every one has avoided the simple question. One more time Mikhail Bulgakov was right - the chaos is in the heads.........

This is verbal diarrhea.  Did you type this in a sound state of mind?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »

Toxicavenger or anyone else don't be a pussy or a coward and answer this

How man can govern, if he is not only deprived of the opportunity of making a plan for at least some ridiculously short period - well, say, a thousand years - but cannot even vouch for his own tomorrow or generally he's unable to say what he's going to do this same evening?

ok i'll Answer this scientifically....the probability of me going to work tomorrow is very high
the probability of god actually not being shy and showing face tomorrow...nil!
wanna bet?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »
also..even consciousness has a certain level of scientific uncertanity...

ABSTRACT
Features of consciousness difficult to understand in terms of conventional neuroscience have evoked application of quantum theory, which describes the fundamental behavior of matter and energy. In this paper we propose that aspects of quantum theory (e.g. quantum coherence) and of a newly proposed physical phenomenon of quantum wave function "self-collapse"(objective reduction: OR -Penrose, 1994) are essential for consciousness, and occur in cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penrose-hameroff/orchOR.html

recommended reading "the emperors new mind" by roger penrose
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
ok i'll Answer this scientifically....the probability of me going to work tomorrow is very high
the probability of god actually not being shy and showing face tomorrow...nil!
wanna bet?

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. If you suddenly die tomorrow or get locked for 31 years and no more posts on getbig no more work in macdonalds' and stuff should we think on here it's you governed yourself that way or u were governed by God/Satan/Quantum mechanics/Chaos/Evolution? The president Kennedy thought he was heading or driven somewhere, had had some speech to speak that evening or something as you do thinking the probability of you going to work tomorow is very high. but what of that? Does it change anything?

We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us or better say however much you knock at nature's door, it will never answer you in comprehensible words whether it's 0.01 or 0.0000000000000000000000 00000000000000000 + plus 374945959595959594030303 03 + 37373733737 + of getbig pages format is not known. Ask yourself whether we are not the experiment of the nature and we all can be terminated as quick as you will not even realise anything. Remember you were governed from the moment you saw the light and had had no knoledge of the world as if the fly or amoeba. The god is being love. Be considerate of every human being, Barack Obama or Dmitry Medvedev is no authority and are no better and no worser the human being's as some bum's on the street. Each of us has come on this planet earth and the world we see without our permission or invitation and no one of us know when each of us die and what death. All our life is being governed from the begining to an end.

"All authority is violence over people, and that a time will come when there will be no authority of the Caesars, nor any other authority. Man will pass into the kingdom of truth and justice, where generally there will be no need for any authority." - Yeshua Ha-Nozri or better known as Jesus Christ.............

You get a boner with Oxford dimploma on the hands and you think you're an authority and can govern something. You're not right bud lol

And finally you didn't answer the question my friend and I will read the link you provided,.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »
There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. If you suddenly die tomorrow or get locked for 31 years and no more posts on getbig no more work in macdonalds' and stuff should we think on here it's you governed yourself that way or u were governed by God/Satan/Quantum mechanics/Chaos/Evolution? The president Kennedy thought he was heading or driven somewhere, had had some speech to speak that evening or something as you do thinking the probability of you going to work tomorow is very high. but what of that? Does it change anything?

We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us or better say however much you knock at nature's door, it will never answer you in comprehensible words whether it's 0.01 or 0.0000000000000000000000 00000000000000000 + plus 374945959595959594030303 03 + 37373733737 + of getbig pages format is not known. Ask yourself whether we are not the experiment of the nature and we all can be terminated as quick as you will not even realise anything. Remember you were governed from the moment you saw the light and had had no knoledge of the world as if the fly or amoeba. The god is being love. Be considerate of every human being, Barack Obama or Dmitry Medvedev is no authority and are no better and no worser the human being's as some bum's on the street. Each of us has come on this planet earth and the world we see without our permission or invitation and no one of us know when each of us die and what death. All our life is being governed from the begining to an end.

"All authority is violence over people, and that a time will come when there will be no authority of the Caesars, nor any other authority. Man will pass into the kingdom of truth and justice, where generally there will be no need for any authority." - Yeshua Ha-Nozri or better known as Jesus Christ.............

You get a boner with Oxford dimploma on the hands and you think you're an authority and can govern something. You're not right bud lol

And finally you didn't answer the question my friend and I will read the link you provided,.

sigh..where do i start with this? First..why do religious people always use lots n lots of words to say absolutely nothing that cant be said in one line, henseforth the paradigm " i'm right...you wait and see i'm right"  :-\ Now..we DO know quite a bit about the nature of things. However i dont claim to be an authority over anything. That is highly improbable (even in quantum mechanics to know something absolutely is VERY IMPROBABLE..see i didn't say impossible.) Strictly speaking , in the string theory world we exist in multiple universes where every possibility is possible, although some possibilities are more probable than others. So as i write this responce is there a possibility of another toxic playing the banjo in the nude on mars. Yes the possibility exists but the probability of such an event occurring is very improbable.
So taking that a step further, can say that YES there is a possibility of a god existing? Well yes again, however do we know that we live in a universe (remember there r many universes) where there is a god?
well we dont know yet but its highly improbable cause we have yet to see evidence of a god. If i haven't succeeded in making my point now...i dont know how.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astronomy/bigbang_alternative_010413-1.html    <- brane theory article from space.com

Video --> the elegant universe...its a nova show that aired a while back on multiple universes and string theory  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1220029554914167356&ei=sR5JSprnOJGYqwLsuOiSBg&q=elegant+universe&hl=en
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2009, 05:28:12 AM »
sigh..where do i start with this? First..why do religious people always use lots n lots of words to say absolutely nothing that cant be said in one line, henseforth the paradigm " i'm right...you wait and see i'm right"  :-\ Now..we DO know quite a bit about the nature of things. However i dont claim to be an authority over anything. That is highly improbable (even in quantum mechanics to know something absolutely is VERY IMPROBABLE..see i didn't say impossible.) Strictly speaking , in the string theory world we exist in multiple universes where every possibility is possible, although some possibilities are more probable than others. So as i write this responce is there a possibility of another toxic playing the banjo in the nude on mars. Yes the possibility exists but the probability of such an event occurring is very improbable.
So taking that a step further, can say that YES there is a possibility of a god existing? Well yes again, however do we know that we live in a universe (remember there r many universes) where there is a god?
well we dont know yet but its highly improbable cause we have yet to see evidence of a god. If i haven't succeeded in making my point now...i dont know how.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astronomy/bigbang_alternative_010413-1.html    <- brane theory article from space.com

Video --> the elegant universe...its a nova show that aired a while back on multiple universes and string theory  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1220029554914167356&ei=sR5JSprnOJGYqwLsuOiSBg&q=elegant+universe&hl=en

Yo mama my overseas interlocutor. You have imagined yourself i.e. Toxic being playing the banjo in nude on mars while typing that responce. So what, I imagine myself being playing the russian roulette with you on Venus. Your imagination is a part of the nature so everything you could of imagined exists in the nature. As the science and your Excellency the faithful disciple of it explain - the possibility exists but the probability of such an event occurring is very improbable.

Now about GOD. Finally you say - "we have yet to see evidence of a god."

As been already said the myriad of times Each of us has come on this planet earth without our permission nor invitation and no one of us knows when each of us dies and what death, we are all unexpectedly mortal. All our life is being governed from the start to the finish. Now you're thinking you can govern some things on earth or your fate and you have yet to see evidence of a god and since you cannot see him you're thinking you can govern your fate. Excuse me but your fate and lot was already governed and decided.

:)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2009, 06:20:59 AM »
As been already said the myriad of times Each of us has come on this planet earth without our permission nor invitation and no one of us knows when each of us dies and what death, we are all unexpectedly mortal. All our life is being governed from the start to the finish. Now you're thinking you can govern some things on earth or your fate and you have yet to see evidence of a god and since you cannot see him you're thinking you can govern your fate. Excuse me but your fate and lot was already governed and decided.

:)

Drivel master, mortality is to be expected from a system like natural selection. For if there was no turn over of organisms there would be no change.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 07:31:54 AM »
Drivel master, mortality is to be expected from a system like natural selection. For if there was no turn over of organisms there would be no change.

EXACTLY.....entropy(disorder) in a given system always increases...its the second law of thermodynamics my mang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

so death is to be expected...its the law of physics..ya never see a broken glass raise off the floor and reassemble itself now do ya

if it did..i'd believe in god  :D
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2009, 08:54:47 AM »

So what does it prove Nordic Spermaman? There were/are small kids, for example, who died very young and knew nothing of turn over of organisms, nor natural selection, nor that actually the death is should be expected, they would love to but they are suddenly dead.

You two scientist wannabe's who cannot grasp the simplest things  :-X death does not concern you, because as long as you exist, death is not here. And when it does come, you no longer exist. It's always unexpected.

Hey Toxic I could ship you that thing people smoke in there. When you smoked it and look at the broken glass it is always raising off the floor and reassembling itself. YA YA?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2009, 09:08:43 AM »
So what does it prove Nordic Spermaman? There were/are small kids, for example, who died very young and knew nothing of turn over of organisms, nor natural selection, nor that actually the death is should be expected, they would love to but they are suddenly dead.
 You two scientist wannabe's who cannot grasp the simplest things  :-X death does not concern you, because as long as you exist, death is not here. And when it does come, you no longer exist. It's always unexpected.
 Hey Toxic I could ship you that thing people smoke in there. When you smoked it and look at the broken glass it is always raising off the floor and reassembling itself. YA YA?
i am not a scientist but i try to look at stuff objectively...if i didn't i'd be a muslim coming from a muslim family..
and lookinng at stuff objectively..i just cannot believe in an all powerfull magical being that never shows itself..

i might as well believe in He-man!
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »
i am not a scientist but i try to look at stuff objectively...if i didn't i'd be a muslim coming from a muslim family..
and lookinng at stuff objectively..i just cannot believe in an all powerfull magical being that never shows itself..

i might as well believe in He-man!

I have a very close friend, he's a muslim. We know each other for 8+ years I think and we've been to different situations and I will not say a single bad word about him. I ain't muslim if it matters anything but I think I guess what you've implied.

Even though that you are buldging your eyes out trying to look at stuff objectively certain alarming thoughts should begin to torment you.
 Why he should be even showing himself, you might as well do want the aliens would have showed theirselves but what of that? You might as well would have wanted some $$$ billion on your bank account and don't go on your work tommorow rather than to see someone they call GOD. Be objective my friend.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
I have a very close friend, he's a muslim. We know each other for 8+ years I think and we've been to different situations and I will not say a single bad word about him. I ain't muslim if it matters anything but I think I guess what you've implied.
nope...you think wrong of my implications...i back my muslim parents on here every chance i get...ask nord..ask stella..i think Islam is a sound religion...so is christianity..

Even though that you are buldging your eyes out trying to look at stuff objectively certain alarming thoughts should begin to torment you.

they dont
Why he should be even showing himself, you might as well do want the aliens would have showed theirselves but what of that? You might as well would have wanted some $$$ billion on your bank account and don't go on your work tommorow rather than to see someone they call GOD. Be objective my friend.
if he showed himself..crime would drop drastically...and there would be no athiests...simple

btw you said HIMSELF...hense ..so did i...but cant god be a woman?

carpe` vaginum!