Author Topic: Should i go to Hawaii?  (Read 4375 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Should i go to Hawaii?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
No. For me at least the point of travelling is to see something different. You have everything in Oz that you have in Hawaii.

Go to NZ and climb Mt. Cook. That could be interesting. 8)

Yea NZ is so different from Australia ::) ::) ::)  Australia is nothing like Hawaii.  Quit reading comic books
No Worries 4 me

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »
Lahaina,Kapalua,and Kaanapali are my favorite places in the world.

Awesome places (on Maui).

Make sure to rent a jeep and drive to Hana ~ the scenery is stunning with absolutely beautiful waterfalls.

:

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 09:55:02 AM »
Yea NZ is so different from Australia ::) ::) ::)  Australia is nothing like Hawaii.  Quit reading comic books

I didn't say they were identical, merely that there is nothing so earthshatteringly different about Hawaii and Australia; beaches, ocean...maybe some rain forest, what else?

The Southern Alps could be interesting I think. It was just a suggestion...
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
Economy class for me.....

Wouldn't your flight be like 10 hours or more?  Try to use FF Miles and go First or Business Class.

R

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »
And the locals love the white man.

No they don't...they love his money.

I lived there for 4 years and it is a very racist place to live. I was one of only 3 white kids in my school. Having a Samoan dad and speaking the language is all that saved my ass.

If you need tropical..mexico, thailand, vietnam has great beaches and is cheap. Otherwise go to Spain or somewhere Euro

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
Oahu is one of my favorite places on the earth. yes go.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »
Mind if I butt in.
I'm thinking of taking my wife to NY at Christmas (neither of us have ever been). She loves shopping and more shopping. Me - I just like food and seeing the sights - not organised tours though. What generally is the weather like at end of year in NY and as far as shopping (clothes and stuff like that) are there sales and stuff on at that time? Dumb questions I know but if any locals can offer me some ideas

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »

We stayed in a condo a couple of doors down the walk from there, next to the Marriott :D
Also stayed at the Marriott another time, but much prefer the condo.

Oahu is one of my favorite places on the earth. yes go.

Can't say I'm a fan of Oahu.  Too busy - like Manhattan.  Sure,  you can get out of the city, but I'd take Maui or Kauai any day of the week.  
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »
Mind if I butt in.
I'm thinking of taking my wife to NY at Christmas (neither of us have ever been). She loves shopping and more shopping. Me - I just like food and seeing the sights - not organised tours though. What generally is the weather like at end of year in NY and as far as shopping (clothes and stuff like that) are there sales and stuff on at that time? Dumb questions I know but if any locals can offer me some ideas

It will be cold.  The Christmas lights will be pretty.  May want to also take in a show.  God of Carnage with James Gandolfini, Jeff Daniels, and  Marcia Gay Harden is the hot ticket right now.
:

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »
No. For me at least the point of travelling is to see something different. You have everything in Oz that you have in Hawaii.

Go to NZ and climb Mt. Cook. That could be interesting. 8)

And New Zealand is so much different than Oz?

Webcke,
Go to Hawaii if you have the chance.  A lot of difference in Hawaii than Austrailia, the culture being the main thing...you will find that out.  One of the most beautiful places in the world, with so much to do and see.  Mingle with the people, and make a lot of friends that can show you around while you are there. Very friendly, and neat place to see.

If you could go anywhere though, I would go to York, in the U.K.  Fu*king amazing weather, and beautiful women everywhere.  Unlike any place you have ever seen.  If I lived in the best city in the world, like New York for example, I would leave there in a heart beat and move to York, then bad mouth NYC every chance I got.  I would be the happiest son of a bitch on the planet if that were my life.  ::)
Air Falcon

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2009, 03:29:52 PM »
The thing with the Hawaiian islands is every island has a completely different "character" than the other.  It's like the difference between New York, California, Florida, Colorado and Texas.  Have to spend time at more than one.  :D
:

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »
And New Zealand is so much different than Oz?

Webcke,
Go to Hawaii if you have the chance.  A lot of difference in Hawaii than Austrailia, the culture being the main thing...you will find that out.  One of the most beautiful places in the world, with so much to do and see.  Mingle with the people, and make a lot of friends that can show you around while you are there. Very friendly, and neat place to see.

If you could go anywhere though, I would go to York, in the U.K.  Fu*king amazing weather, and beautiful women everywhere.  Unlike any place you have ever seen.  If I lived in the best city in the world, like New York for example, I would leave there in a heart beat and move to York, then bad mouth NYC every chance I got.  I would be the happiest son of a bitch on the planet if that were my life.  ::)
Oh Snap!     :D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »
Hawaii is a great time, plan on going back real soon.
I am a big baby

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 04:18:56 PM »
No Hawaii is a shit whole.  Just a bunch of Hawaiina Natives that are hooked on meth. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »

Awesome places (on Maui).

Make sure to rent a jeep and drive to Hana ~ the scenery is stunning with absolutely beautiful waterfalls.

that's where i went for my honeymoon. we did the road to hana thing; those fucking euros don't know how to drive.  a french family drove off the road the day before and died.

to this day, i can't say i've had a better vacation experience anywhere.
Deep Tissue Massage

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2009, 04:45:03 PM »
I just got back from Maui and Molokai last month. I have over 200 relatives over there. Best time of my life!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
quit being a little bitch and go

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »
NKorea plans to fire missile at Hawaii on Independence Day...

www.drudgereport.com

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:39 PM »
I just got back from Maui and Molokai last month. I have over 200 relatives over there. Best time of my life!!!!!
You and your life partnere look like you are having a great time!   

...JK, had to give a getbig response, looks like a lot of fun. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:47 PM »

www.drudgereport.com

Goodbye North Korea it was nice knowin' ya.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »
you shouldn't go to hawaii

you should go fuck yourself

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 04:55:33 PM »
Wherever you go there take a trip to the Big Island and see the volcanoes.  It is something not many get to see in their lifetime and it really is unreal.  Also, take a trip to Molokai and hike (not the mules) down to Kalaupapa the Leper Colony.  It is another place that is just unreal looking.  For less than a grand  you can take a 7 day cruise to all the islands plus Fanning Island.  It is a great deal and costs alot less than flying, renting a car and getting a hotel for each island.  Plus the food is included.

www.drudgereport.com

Hawaii would be the place to be in case of attack nowadays.  There is about 200,000 military people in Hawaii with a whole lot of jets and nice big ships. 
No Worries 4 me

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »
Wherever you go there take a trip to the Big Island and see the volcanoes.  It is something not many get to see in their lifetime and it really is unreal.  Also, take a trip to Molokai and hike (not the mules) down to Kalaupapa the Leper Colony.  It is another place that is just unreal looking.  For less than a grand  you can take a 7 day cruise to all the islands plus Fanning Island.  It is a great deal and costs alot less than flying, renting a car and getting a hotel for each island.  Plus the food is included.

Hawaii would be the place to be in case of attack nowadays.  There is about 200,000 military people in Hawaii with a whole lot of jets and nice big ships. 
Why the name change onlyme?
I am a big baby

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »
you shouldn't go to hawaii

you should go fuck yourself

HAHAHA!!

;D