Author Topic: The key to caloric assimilation  (Read 1623 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The key to caloric assimilation
« on: June 18, 2009, 04:35:27 AM »
is to have 10-12  differnt foods or meals per day that you enjoy that you PLAN on assimilating (1 meal per set)

each set should be challenging since you are eating a good meal to provide energy for it

this will produce gains like no other and motivate you to train more

i find beer and grapefruit work up to a point then i my taste buds simply get used to it then inturn i DONT feel the energy spike from it either because my nutrient balance will tend to get too one sided after 1beer&1grapefruit per set over 5 times

1beer&1grapefruit=set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused
3 large watermelon peices&beer=set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused
half quart of soy milk=set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused
5 potatoes= set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused

i just need more nutrient dense food combinations that i will want to burn off but i need ALOT more variety

variety is KEY and is the KEY factor wich will motivate us to train hard and consistently day in and day out. fat people dont build huge calves by suddenly becoming weightless for a day, NO they are HEAVY every day (ie heavey training) thus being heavy everyday is like heavy training everyday that is why they have HUGE FUCKING CALVES!

one of the reasons why i quit going to a gym was for the fact id run out of energy fast from my training intensity and would need a full meal to recover inbetween sets. i didnt necessarily enjoy stock piling food on my stomach before the gym either, because that would give me that lethargic full feeling wich i hate and is the MAIN enemy wich keeps us from training and or becoming lazy from too much food
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: The key to caloric assimilation
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 04:39:10 AM »
Really pushin the envolope here Johnny.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:42:06 AM »
Really pushin the envolope here Johnny.

dont really understand what you mean=sarcasam from you?, but ill accept this potential insult with gratitude and thankfulness that im a living breathing human being capable of conversing over the net to seek a higher understanding, i am thankful that i am alive and have arms and legs, nothing can bring my spirit down for i am thankful to have shelter and a job i am thankful i am still living to attempt understand this world so thank you anyways for your contribution for whatever your intentions sir, i respect all life
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 04:42:35 AM »
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:46:07 AM »
dont really understand what you mean=sarcasam from you?, but ill accept this potential insult with gratitude and thankfulness that im a living breathing human being capable of conversing over the net to seek a higher understanding, so thank you anyways

I mean the villiagers are outside with torches and pitchforks calling for you to be banned and you keep starting, shall we say, 'bold' threads.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 04:46:54 AM »
dont really understand what you mean=sarcasam from you?, but ill accept this potential insult with gratitude and thankfulness that im a living breathing human being capable of conversing over the net to seek a higher understanding, i am thankful that i am alive and have arms and legs, nothing can bring my spirit down for i am thankful to have shelter and a job i am thankful i am still living to attempt understand this world so thank you anyways for your contribution for whatever your intentions sir, i respect all life

Good attitude, Johnny. 8)
No doubt about it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 04:52:28 AM »
I mean the villiagers are outside with torches and pitchforks calling for you to be banned and you keep starting, shall we say, 'bold' threads.

im just sharing, expressing my true thoughts, if i must be burned and decapatated for being honest then so be it, i will be reborn again hopefully

if  my honesty is bold to you , would a more cowardly/ afraid (the antonym for bold) approach be more acceptable, is this what you suggest?

what would a more cowardly/afraid approach entail? , that you seek from the falcon or be more acceptable under your scrutiny?
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 04:57:05 AM »
Just serve up the crazy without crazy ice cream, crazy whipped cream, crazy cherries, and crazy sprinkles on top.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »
is to have 10-12  differnt foods or meals per day that you enjoy that you PLAN on assimilating (1 meal per set)

each set should be challenging since you are eating a good meal to provide energy for it

this will produce gains like no other and motivate you to train more

i find beer and grapefruit work up to a point then i my taste buds simply get used to it then inturn i DONT feel the energy spike from it either because my nutrient balance will tend to get too one sided after 1beer&1grapefruit per set over 5 times

3 large watermelon peices&beer=set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused
half quart of soy milk=set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused
5 potatoes= set 10-20 reps heavy weight rest paused

i just need more nutrient dense food combinations that i will want to burn off but i need ALOT more variety

variety is KEY and is the KEY factor wich will motivate us to train hard and consistently day in and day out. fat people dont build huge calves by suddenly becoming weightless for a day, NO they are HEAVY every day (ie heavey training) thus being heavy everyday is like heavy training everyday that is why they have HUGE FUCKING CALVES!

one of the reasons why i quit going to a gym was for the fact id run out of energy fast from my training intensity and would need a full meal to recover inbetween sets. i didnt necessarily enjoy stock piling food on my stomach before the gym either, because that would give me that lethargic full feeling wich i hate and is the MAIN enemy wich keeps us from training and or becoming lazy from too much food

Man this guy does not have an original thought, cut, paste, cut paste, cut paste...

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
Good stuff as usual Failcon! :o

Spirit of Truth