Author Topic: Can i get some help from someone who knows their shit???  (Read 2113 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Can i get some help from someone who knows their shit???
« on: June 18, 2009, 11:23:42 AM »
i prefer not to cut while using heavy androgens......right now i got a bunch of test, i was too lazy to procure the right peptides and anabolics in the spring........i know guys that have gotten very lean on dbol, omnadren, and even anadrol.........once you reduce the calories, it will happen even one these drugs.

but the water retention.....i need a way to combat it once i start getting into the single digits.....along with the test, i will also have some T3 available

what else do i need, or is useful for combating some of the androgen subcutaneous water and face bloat......nolvadex, is there a mild diuretic that can be used over a period of eight weeks.....some guy even suggested female menstrul medicine?????

and help would be appreciated

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Can i get some help from someone who knows their shit???
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »
the water retention from the test will be from estrogen... unless its a long ester then that causes a bit of WR on its own without estrogen... but that wont be much... to deal with the  water deal with the estrigen... the best way to do this is with either aromasin or ATD (atd is OTC and found in gaspari's novadex xt )

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »
the water retention from the test will be from estrogen... unless its a long ester then that causes a bit of WR on its own without estrogen... but that wont be much... to deal with the  water deal with the estrigen... the best way to do this is with either aromasin or ATD (atd is OTC and found in gaspari's novadex xt )

thank you tbobmz...that was very useful information.....can you speak a little more on ATD, is the nolvadex XT the best over the counter supplement that has the chemical, and how effective will it be compared to the grey market stuff like aromasin and extremesane

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »
wow is this board fucking weak, here i ask a questiion that is reasonably advanced, not along the lines of "should i use dbol or anadrol for my first cycle", and one guy offers his opinion....what the fuck happened to getbig

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »
Getbig isn't known for it's AAS crowd.  Oh well.

Aromasin would be the first choice, also you can make use of natural diuretic remedies as well.
There are some companies that sell transdermal applications that are designed to help pull the water from your body as well.  However, the best combination would appear to be an AI and a low sodium diet.

Or getting something else that is anabolic but not overly androgenic.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
Getbig isn't known for it's AAS crowd.  Oh well.

Aromasin would be the first choice, also you can make use of natural diuretic remedies as well.
There are some companies that sell transdermal applications that are designed to help pull the water from your body as well.  However, the best combination would appear to be an AI and a low sodium diet.

Or getting something else that is anabolic but not overly androgenic.

thank you sir, that was very helpful

when you say getbig isnt known for its AAS crowd, what is it known for....i mean the name of the site is GET BIG..........can i then infer that the site is mainly populated by schmoes, or trolls who like to rip on the physiques of others but dont look good themselves, or natural guys who like bodybuilding but are afraid to juice becase the have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that even responsible steroid usage is dangerous????

im just asking because i want to know who i am primarily talkign to.....you know, when you resopnd to someone who has a picture of some jacked dude on their avatar.....your mind inherently assumes the person on the other end must be jacked, but that is obviously not the case....almost everyone who has ever posted a picture on here that i have seen either looks liek a swimmer or has outright horrible genetics..,....but they have a picture of dorian yates in their avatar.....bizarre...... i guess the web is where people go to anonomously live out their fantasies

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »
Well venture to the Gossip board and you will find the primary posters on Getbig.  LOL

People who actually use AAS are a niche crowd here.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »
Well venture to the Gossip board and you will find the primary posters on Getbig.  LOL

People who actually use AAS are a niche crowd here.
come on bro why would u say there is no one left in the AAS

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »
dont ever go from the aviators,, youl be very dissapointed when u actualy see what the fuckers look like, and some of the guys u have debates with have probly never trained or used in there lives...

ive found using arimidex totaly solves this problem, and this is even whilest using large doses of sus without a good diet... dandilion root is a good natural diuretic to look into and can also help a little..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
thank you tbobmz...that was very useful information.....can you speak a little more on ATD, is the nolvadex XT the best over the counter supplement that has the chemical, and how effective will it be compared to the grey market stuff like aromasin and extremesane

nolvadex xt is just one of the OTC supps tha has the chemical. there are other too, i believe. its all about the price per mg... find the cheapest ad get that one. 

ATD and aromasin do the exact same thing, so you can use either. and of coruse atd is legal and much more accessible.

(when i say atd and aromasin do the same thing.... they dont do the same thing as arimidex and letro and all the other anti aromatase... there are different types of estrogens and aroma/atd block the one you wanna block and keep the one you wanna keep...the others arent as good)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »
thank you sir, that was very helpful

when you say getbig isnt known for its AAS crowd, what is it known for....i mean the name of the site is GET BIG..........can i then infer that the site is mainly populated by schmoes, or trolls who like to rip on the physiques of others but dont look good themselves, or natural guys who like bodybuilding but are afraid to juice becase the have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that even responsible steroid usage is dangerous????

im just asking because i want to know who i am primarily talkign to.....you know, when you resopnd to someone who has a picture of some jacked dude on their avatar.....your mind inherently assumes the person on the other end must be jacked, but that is obviously not the case....almost everyone who has ever posted a picture on here that i have seen either looks liek a swimmer or has outright horrible genetics..,....but they have a picture of dorian yates in their avatar.....bizarre...... i guess the web is where people go to anonomously live out their fantasies

But don't assume a jacked dude necessarily knows what he's talking about. I guarantee you that there's plenty of pros who know jack shit about drugs. For example, I wouldn't doubt there's many pros who don't know what the difference is between Nolvadex and Arimidex, what they do wrt estrogen.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
But don't assume a jacked dude necessarily knows what he's talking about. I guarantee you that there's plenty of pros who know jack shit about drugs. For example, I wouldn't doubt there's many pros who don't know what the difference is between Nolvadex and Arimidex, what they do wrt estrogen.

im not sure i agree with you on that one....i will be the first one to admit that not many pro bodybuilder are in any immediate danger of receiving a mccatthur genious grant.....but when it comes specifically to drugs and protocols, they know whats going on.  like the blacks playing pro basketball or football, some of them cannot even read, but when it comes to memorizing every variable in a play or definsive/offensive sets....they definatly know their shit.  or some of those southern dudes involved with stock car racing.....especially 20 years ago when it was still more of a souther thing....most of them probably didnt not receive a high school diploma......but when it comes to rattling off engine compressioni ratios amd doing intricate head work.....they are almost genious at it

pro bodybuilding is a very selfish lifestyle and probodybuilders devote themselves to it entirely......so when it comes to which compound does what to harden, strenghten, or bulk up....they are usually pretty in tuned with that knowledge

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »
when it comes to which compound does what to harden, strenghten, or bulk up....they are usually pretty in tuned with that knowledge

Oh absolutely. Both types of knowledge are useful, the kind that is learned through trial and error and the text book kind. If you have no text book knowledge experimenting can lead to disaster, for example with diuretics. If I were to dehydrate for a show I'd enlist a renegade doctor as adviser, rather than a bodybuilder who didn't know how the drugs worked beyond "I took 2 of pill X and looked great".

io856

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »
sometimes I just assume people have the same knowledge as me (albiet not an extensive knowledge) and they don't even understand dosages... just mls and somehow sustanon is some "different" steroid... even though its a combination of esters i.e. they don't know that sus is just test... another funny one was test prop as some really powerful steroid that cuts you up etc. LOL he was using enanthate but really valued this unobtainable miraculous powerful steroid "prop" as he called it...

Do experienced bodybuilders in discussion talk with mls or dosages? I suppose its sort of like "what do you bench? is it "3 plates a side" or "315lbs"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
sometimes I just assume people have the same knowledge as me (albiet not an extensive knowledge) and they don't even understand dosages... just mls and somehow sustanon is some "different" steroid... even though its a combination of esters i.e. they don't know that sus is just test... another funny one was test prop as some really powerful steroid that cuts you up etc. LOL he was using enanthate but really valued this unobtainable miraculous cutting steroid "prop" as he called it...

Even many high level competitors are like that. It's not necessarily that they're stupid, they just don't care. One pro didn't even know what Anadrol was, never heard of it. Found out he'd taken it but only knew it by a slang name, kind of like your "prop" example.

Do experienced bodybuilders in discussion talk with mls or dosages? I suppose its sort of like "what do you bench? is it "3 plates a side" or "315lbs"

Recently one competitor asked me how much EQ he should take as he had bought a bottle. I asked how it was dosed and what the lab was. He promised to get back to me. Said last time he took 2ml a week but didn't know how many mg's that worked out to.  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 10:09:51 PM »
i prefer not to cut while using heavy androgens......right now i got a bunch of test, i was too lazy to procure the right peptides and anabolics in the spring........i know guys that have gotten very lean on dbol, omnadren, and even anadrol.........once you reduce the calories, it will happen even one these drugs.

but the water retention.....i need a way to combat it once i start getting into the single digits.....along with the test, i will also have some T3 available

what else do i need, or is useful for combating some of the androgen subcutaneous water and face bloat......nolvadex, is there a mild diuretic that can be used over a period of eight weeks.....some guy even suggested female menstrul medicine?????

why not just change diet and cut a little salt intake out I am sure you will look good for summer.  Why spend money on anti e's or ai's diuretics unless you are preparing for a show?

TEAM Nasser

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »

i would say unless you are a salt fiend, that ALL of the excess water is from estrogen. you need to control estrogen. IMO aromasin is the best choice. start with 12.5 mg per day. if you have no sides with that (weakness or joint pain) jump to 25 mg. if no sides with 25mg stay at that amount, otherwise drop back to 12.5

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 11:10:39 PM »
i would say unless you are a salt fiend, that ALL of the excess water is from estrogen. you need to control estrogen. IMO aromasin is the best choice. start with 12.5 mg per day. if you have no sides with that (weakness or joint pain) jump to 25 mg. if no sides with 25mg stay at that amount, otherwise drop back to 12.5

some smart dudes in this thread....all of you .   this is a real rarity for getbig and should be mentioned.....i have not heard one asshole response in this thread. ;D

it is true i am not doing a show, so you say why would you need a something like aromasin or a mild diuretic....once again, because i am dieting with just a heavy androgen, once i get into the single digits i will begin to notice the excess water on my face and under my skin, it wont ne much but it will be there

about the salt....i dont fell that i am taking in very much sodium as i am eating very clean.......but how littel should i be eating, because i am eating six meals a day .....i suppose i am still getting a normal persons daily requirements....i might put a tablespoon of salsa and hotsauce on my eggs in the morning to help get them down, maybe even a drop or two of low sodium soy or hotsauce on my brown rice, and i probably have to factor in that i marinade my streak and chicken in balsamic and worchester sauce..........am i taking too much, when you are dieting guys, do you add no flavor to your already clean food, and eat totally bland.

and IO....i know exactly what you mean about people having all kinds of crazy ideas about steroids....just today, a rather gym experienced friend asked me if he should buy some susties or just continue on with test ??? ??? ???

then his buddy asked me if finaplix is better then pure trenbolone because finaplix contains trenbolone and equiopoise ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  .....and this is a guy who has taken cycles before.....before i ever took any gear i bought a book about steroids ....it was actually chemical muscle enhancement by author l rae, just so i can know what the fuck im talking about, it is amazing the shit that gets spead around some gyms ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »
well i would say go with a small dose of lasix daily, some people with kidney problems or other illnesses take it regularly and are fine, just not in high doses.

TEAM Nasser

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »
just today, a rather gym experienced friend asked me if he should buy some susties or just continue on with test ??? ??? ???

then his buddy asked me if finaplix is better then pure trenbolone because finaplix contains trenbolone and equiopoise ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  .....and this is a guy who has taken cycles before.....

wow! did you explain that sust is a blend of tests, and the only difference between any kind of test is the ester which affects the length of time its active. i would say no cause it prob isnt worth your time

perhaps he was thinking of pellets that contain tren and estradiol, and somehow confused that with EQ? or maybe he just doesnt think

this leads to another idea, kids and idiots reading stuff on a forum and believing anything. it seems many people are obcessed with 'post count' which somehow magically gives you tons of knowledge. someone with high post count says something that may be completely wrong and someone else believes it. could be dangerous advice too, you never know.

people don't take into consideration some computer saavy teen may have joined a forum when he was 14 and is now 17. he endlessly posts every night, mainly copying posts from other forums from which he is a member. now this kid with no knowledge vaguely remembers something he copied long ago and posts it. another newbie read it, sees his 3000 post count and follows the advice given.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »
i know what you mean

i have a doppelganger on here named "method101"........he was here long before me.....and has thousands of posts........but i think he is liek an 18 year old kid........who ever he is........his often mindless posts suggest that he is very far out of touch with reality, and the bad thing is many people confuse his name and my Methodgna name..............He definalty...alond with true adonis, sevastase, and some others definatly confirm that post count may at times be inversly proportional to wisdom.

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
Throw in some dandilion root tea along with whatever else you are taking for bloat.  It's a great natural diuretic.