Author Topic: ARAB BODYBUILDING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP IN JORDON- TWO (2) collapsed and takep  (Read 16731 times)

WEIBK

• Getbig III

I AM NOW IN JORDON TO ATTEND ARAB BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP ( AFBB ), AND TODAY WAS THE PRE-JUDGING. 2 OF THE ATHELETES COLLAPSED ON THE STAGE, AND TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPITAL. WHAT A GREAT SHAME FOR AFBB, I HOPE THEY ARE IN GOOD HEALTH.
THE RESON ALL DUE TO DRUGS, AND GOD KNOW TOMMORRO IN THE FINAL., HOW MANY WILL GO TO THE HOSPITAL. WHERE IS THE WADA FROM THIS.
THE STRANGE THAT IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL SANTONJA WAS SITTING THERE AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED, IT IS A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB AND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS CORPORATION TO ATTEND INTERCONTENETAL CAHMPIONSHIP WHICH THERE IS NO DOPING.
IN SPITE THAT ALL THE TIME IFBB TALKING ABOUT WADA AND THAT IFBB SANGATORY TO WDA.

MR. RAFAEL WHERE IS THE WADA FROM THIS, AND IF ONE DIE WAHTWILL BE YOUR SITUATION.
ABBF BANNED BY IFBB DUE TO THE DOPING OF 3 CASES FRON HONH KONG IN THE YEAR 205.

WHAT ACTION WILL IFBB WILL TAKE AGAINST AFBB, AND RAFAEL WAS THE WITNESS OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
I AM NOW IN JORDON TO ATTEND ARAB BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP ( AFBB ), AND TODAY WAS THE PRE-JUDGING. 2 OF THE ATHELETES COLLAPSED ON THE STAGE, AND TAKEN DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPITAL. WHAT A GREAT SHAME FOR AFBB, I HOPE THEY ARE IN GOOD HEALTH.
THE RESON ALL DUE TO DRUGS, AND GOD KNOW TOMMORRO IN THE FINAL., HOW MANY WILL GO TO THE HOSPITAL. WHERE IS THE WADA FROM THIS.
THE STRANGE THAT IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL SANTONJA WAS SITTING THERE AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED, IT IS A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB AND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS CORPORATION TO ATTEND INTERCONTENETAL CAHMPIONSHIP WHICH THERE IS NO DOPING.
IN SPITE THAT ALL THE TIME IFBB TALKING ABOUT WADA AND THAT IFBB SANGATORY TO WDA.

MR. RAFAEL WHERE IS THE WADA FROM THIS, AND IF ONE DIE WAHTWILL BE YOUR SITUATION.
ABBF BANNED BY IFBB DUE TO THE DOPING OF 3 CASES FRON HONH KONG IN THE YEAR 205.

WHAT ACTION WILL IFBB WILL TAKE AGAINST AFBB, AND RAFAEL WAS THE WITNESS OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.

2 bodybuilders were also taken to hospital at last weeks Hong Kong national bodybuilding championships, was most likely from cramping due to overuse of aldactone, one of the class winners was throwing up 6 times backstage after pre judging, HK fed had stated that the event would be drug tested however despite having all athletes sign to agree to be tested none were! the overall title was won by one of the doping offenders from 2005, also Paul Chua was there to see the finals
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V

I dont think you ever dieted to see how it "feels" huh?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Oh noes! If they die, do they automatically achieve martyr status and the requisite 72 virgins?   

WEIBK

• Getbig III
I dont think you ever dieted to see how it "feels" huh?
[/quote

I AM A BOYBUILDER, AND KNOW ABOUT STRICT DIETING, AND ITS EFFECT ON THE BODY, BUT THESE BODYBUILDERS TOOK A HUGE DOSE OF LASIX AND ALDACTONE AND OUR FREIND MENTIONED, WHICH RESULT IN SEVERE MUSCLE CRUMPT, AND DEHYDRATION. THEY TOOK THEM TO THE HOSPITAL, AND REPORTS SHOWS THAT THEY TOOK DIURETICS WITH HUGE AMOUNT MORE THAT 200MG.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
Oh noes! If they die, do they automatically achieve martyr status and the requisite 72 virgins?   

YEA YOU ARE RIGHT MARTYR OF BODYBUILDING DUE TO SEVERE GRUGS ABUSE, AND NO DOPING CONTROL IN ARAB CHAMPIONSHIP. LASR YEAR 3 COLLAPSED, AND ONE WENT TO COMA, AND RECOVERED IN THE HOSPITAL.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
two competitors also collapsed here in Riyadh too in a local competition.

do you have the names of those that collapsed in Jordan?  a friend of mine competes there?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Drugs in BB I call bullshit.Chick says Nobody cares about Drug use and abuse in BB.Just ask him.FFS

WEIBK

• Getbig III
two competitors also collapsed here in Riyadh too in a local competition.

do you have the names of those that collapsed in Jordan?  a friend of mine competes there?

IN RIYADH IF HAPPENED IT WAS NOT AN INTERCONTINETAL CHAMPIONSHIP, AND WAS NOT IN IFBB CALENDER. I WILL GIVE THE NAME BY TOMORROW MORNING, JORDON LOCAL TIME. THE REPORTS ALREADY WITH JORDAN BB FEDERATION. I HOPE TAHT YOUR FREIND IN VERY GOOD HEALTH, AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. IT SEEMS FREIND YOU ARE FROM KSA.

mass 04

• Getbig V
thanks webke.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
thanks webke.
THANKS , AND JUST I GOT THIS INFORMATION, THE 2 GUYS WAS FROM TUNISIA, AND ALGERIA, THANKS GOD ALL NOW IN GOOD HEALTH, AND BACK TO THE HOTEL.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
thanks webke.
Lol that's just what I was thinking!  This dude just totally ripped off webcke!!!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
IN RIYADH IF HAPPENED IT WAS NOT AN INTERCONTINETAL CHAMPIONSHIP, AND WAS NOT IN IFBB CALENDER. I WILL GIVE THE NAME BY TOMORROW MORNING, JORDON LOCAL TIME. THE REPORTS ALREADY WITH JORDAN BB FEDERATION. I HOPE TAHT YOUR FREIND IN VERY GOOD HEALTH, AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. IT SEEMS FREIND YOU ARE FROM KSA.

yes it was a local show. my friend is Jordanian, glad to hear everyone is in good health though.

and yes i'm from KSA.. where are you from?  :)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
yes it was a local show. my friend is Jordanian, glad to hear everyone is in good health though.

and yes i'm from KSA.. where are you from?  :)

HI FREIND KSA_ BICEPS,

TODAY WAS THE FINAL FOR ARAB BB CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THERE WAS A LOT OF PROBLEMS IN THIS EVENT, AND THANK GOD THAT IT IS OVER, WITHOUT ANY CASUALITIES. I AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE FROM KSA, AND IAM FROM MUDDLE EASTREGARDS.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
ONE THE WORST CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HISTORY OF ARAB BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER THE NEW PRESIDENT.

THE ARAB BODYBUILAING CHAMPIONSHIP WAS HELD IN AMMAN - JORDON FROM 16th - 20th OF JUNE 2009, AND UNDER THE NEW ELECTED COMMITTEE CHIRED BY DR. ADEL FAHEEM (PRESIDENT OF AFBB), AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO IFBB PRESIDENT, AND VP - IFBB FOR AFRICA.
ON THURSDAY 18th OF JUNE AND DURING THE PRE - JUDGING SO MANY OF ATHELETES COLLAPSED DUE TO GRUGS, AND SPECIALLY DIURETICS ( LASIX AND ALDACTONE ), AND 2 ( TWO ) OF THEM TRANSFERED ON STRETCHER BY AMBULANCES TO THE HOSPITAL.

ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN FRONT OF IFBB PRESIDENT DR. RAFAEL SANTONJA, AND HIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, PRESIDENT OF AFBB, AND ALL OTHER VIPs.

IFBB BANNED ABBF FOR DOPING CASES WHICH OCCURED IN 2005 AND DURING ASIAN BB CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANDONG CITY - KOREA, AND ALL THE REPORTS OF THE DOPING WAS REPORTED AT THAT TIME TO IFBB PRESIDENT, AND TO WADA, AND ACTION WAS TAKEN AS PER THE RULES, BUT IFBB INSISITED TO BANNED ABBF BY REDUCING THE SUSPENSION OF 3 ATHELETES FROM CHINA HONG KONG FROM 2 YEARS TO ONE YEAR AND PENALTY FEES FROM 2000 US $ TO 4000 US $ / EACH, AND WITH FAIR HEARING COMITTEE AND TRANSPRANCY, AND THE RESULTS WAS SEND TO THE IFBB PRESIDENT.
                                                  BUT
IFBB VIOLATE DOPING IN NUMBER OF OCCATIONS, BUT NO ONE BANNED IFBB WHY?

WHY IFBB PRESIDENT ATTENDED INTERCONTENINTAL CHAMPUIONSHIP (ARAB BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP) WHICH THERE WAS:
1. NO DOPING TEST.
2. ATHELETES COLLAPSED ON THE STAGE, AND TAKEN BY AMBULANCES TO THE HOSPITAL.
3. IN THE FINAL SO MANY ATHELTES REFUSED TO TAKE THEIR MEDALS, BECUASE THEY WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE JUDGING SYSYTEM.
4. THEY TEAR THEIR CERTIFICATES IN FRONT OF ALL, DUE TO THE ABOVE REASON.
5. THERE WAS PEOPLE JUDFGING WITHOUT EXPERIENCE, AND NOT HAVING JUDGING BACK GROUNG, AND MAY BE RECENTLY THEY GOT OR BUY THE JUDGING CERTIFICATE.

CONCOLLUSION:

1. IT WAS ONE THE WORST CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HISOTRY OF AFBB.
2. FOR LAST 12 YEARS DURING SH. SULTAN BIN MIJRIN, SUCH BEHAVIOR NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL.
3. THIS MEAN THAT THE NEW PRESIDENT OF AFBB , IS NOT CAPABALE OR EFFECIENT TO RUN THIS ORGAANIZATION.
4. WHY THERE WAS NO DOPING TEST AND WHY IFBB PRESIDENT ATTENDED DRUGS CHAMPIONSHIP.
5. WHERE IS THE IFBB SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE, AND WHY IFBB DID NOT APPLY IT IN THIS EVENT?
6. HOW COME THE PRESIDENT OF INTERNAATIONAL BB FEDARTION ( IFBB ) WILL ATTEND NO DRUGS TEST CHAMPIONSHIP.
7. WHO WILL BAN IFBB FOR HIS SERIUOUS VIOLAATION, BY SUPPORTING AFBB BY NOT IMPLEMENTING DOPING TEST.
8. WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE IF THE 2 GUYS WAS DEAD?
9. WHERE IS THE WADA FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN JORDON?
10. WHO WILL REPORT THIS TO WADA?
11. WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST AFBB AND IFBB PRESIDENT BY SUPPPORTING THIS CHAMPIONSHIP?
12. WHAT ACTION AFBB TAKEN AGAINST THOSE WHOM REFUSED TO TAKE THEIR MEDALS ON THE STAGE, AND THEY TEARED THEIR CERTIFICATES?

IT WAS ONE THE WORST CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH I HAVE SEEN DURING MY LIFE. NO MANAGEMENT, NO CONSTITUTITON, NO DOPING, BAD CONDUCT, AND A LOT OF FIGHT BETWEEEN THE PARTICIPANTS, FRECTION, AND FIGHTING.

TODAY INCIDENT WHICH OCCURRED IN FRONT OF RAFAEL AND HIS SENIOR OFFICERS WAS EMBARRASSMENT FOR ALL.  IT  WAS A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB CORPORATION MANAGER RAFAEL TO SEE THIS HAPPENED IN FRONT OF HIM WITHOUT ANY ACTION, AND HE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT WADA RULES, IFBB SIGNATORY TO WADA ANTI DOPING RULES.

IF IFBB SIGNATORY TO WADA RULES, WHY RAFAEL ATTENDED NO DRUG TEST CHAMPIONSHIP?

IT IS REALLY A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB, AND THE PRESIDENT DR.  RAFAEL, AND HIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO WITNESS THIS SERIOUS INCIDENT WITHOUT TAKING PROPMT ACTION.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP   WAS A GREAT SHAME FOR THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, AND WE MUST BE TRANSPRANCY, NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PRESIDENT, AND CAN RUN THE FEDERATION, HE MUST BE A MANAGER, WITH EXPERIENCE, AND KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH SUCH SITUATION.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT DURING THE EX. PRESIDENT SH. SULTAN BI MIJRIN. SUCH SEVERE INCIDENT NEVER HAPPENED AND THERE WAS VERY MILD PROBLEM AND HE WAS SOLVING IN MANGERIAL AND DILOMATIC WAY, REALLY HE WAS A GREAT PRESIDEENT FOR AFBB, AND HE ACHIEVED A LOT DURING HIS PRESIDENCY.

IFBB AND AFBB WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPEND IN JORDON, AND THIS MUST BE REPORTED TO THE OCA FOR FURTHER ACTION.

THE RESULTS:
MEN'S:

1. EGYPT.
2. IRAQ.
3. KSA.

JUNIOR:

1. IRAQ.
2. EGYPT.
3. KSA.

REGARDS.

Method101

• Getbig V

WEIBK

• Getbig III

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE, BELEIVE ME IT WAS WORSE THAN THIS, I WITNESSED THIS, ON THE STAGE, IN FRONT OF ALL SPECIALLY IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL SANTONJA, AND HIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, AMBULANCE CREW WITH THEIR EQUIPMENTS, WITH STRETCHERS TRASFERED THEM TO THE HOSPITAL. THANKS GOD THEY ARE OK.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
I really appreciate the information you have posted. I have a website called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com that is being developed right now and I'm also posting a lot of information on regional events on my Facebook page by the same name. I've been searching the net for as much detailed information I can find on the Arab Championships. I would like to post the results and pics on my Facebook page as soon as I can gather them.

In reference to your take on the drugs in bodybuilding, I think we can all agree that this is a discussion for the ages and one that has been around for years and will probably continue to be around for many more to come.  In my humble opinion, it seems to be a catch 22 situation. Although the IFBB competitions are drug tested that doesn't mean that all winners haven't taken drugs.  Yes, I'm sure there are those that compete on that level, drug free, but I would imagine that most of the winners are or have used drugs at one time to prepare for these competitions. Until there comes a time when it can positively be determined that all competing athletes are drug free then we will continue to see drugs in the sport.

Another option is for the IFBB to remove the farce of having drug tested competitions all together.  Just open it up to all athletes regardless of their drug status. At least then we would know that all will be on equal grounds.

Anyway, I want to again thank you for the info you posted and would appreciate any further details you can provide. I will post that on my Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com.  Thanks.

Pat Turner
pat@Kuwaitbodybuilding.com

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
I really appreciate the information you have posted. I have a website called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com that is being developed right now and I'm also posting a lot of information on regional events on my Facebook page by the same name. I've been searching the net for as much detailed information I can find on the Arab Championships. I would like to post the results and pics on my Facebook page as soon as I can gather them.

In reference to your take on the drugs in bodybuilding, I think we can all agree that this is a discussion for the ages and one that has been around for years and will probably continue to be around for many more to come.  In my humble opinion, it seems to be a catch 22 situation. Although the IFBB competitions are drug tested that doesn't mean that all winners haven't taken drugs.  Yes, I'm sure there are those that compete on that level, drug free, but I would imagine that most of the winners are or have used drugs at one time to prepare for these competitions. Until there comes a time when it can positively be determined that all competing athletes are drug free then we will continue to see drugs in the sport.

Another option is for the IFBB to remove the farce of having drug tested competitions all together.  Just open it up to all athletes regardless of their drug status. At least then we would know that all will be on equal grounds.

Anyway, I want to again thank you for the info you posted and would appreciate any further details you can provide. I will post that on my Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com.  Thanks.

Pat Turner

Pat

I agree with everything you said, I wish you good luck with your website Ill keep checking it for updates
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
theres no room for drug testing in bodybuilding, its a complete joke......... look at the one time winner of the ifbb world champs, paco bautista,, biggest drug free bodybuilder theres ever been ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
theres no room for drug testing in bodybuilding, its a complete joke......... look at the one time winner of the ifbb world champs, paco bautista,, biggest drug free bodybuilder theres ever been ::)

wasnt Paco DQ'd at the 99 IFBB worlds ??? probably failed the piss test but still got a pro card ::) basically bodybuilders know how to pass the tests, know when to come off what regarding clearance times, hgh is not tested for, testosterone can be run up until a contest using the right esters, even if your T/E ratio is higher than normal you can still get a false negative! there is no out of competition testing so basically the message is just dont piss dirty at the contest, its all just for PR!
I agree with Local Hero, no drug testing would actually be fairer.
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
wasnt Paco DQ'd at the 99 IFBB worlds ??? probably failed the piss test but still got a pro card ::) basically bodybuilders know how to pass the tests, know when to come off what regarding clearance times, hgh is not tested for, testosterone can be run up until a contest using the right esters, even if your T/E ratio is higher than normal you can still get a false negative! there is no out of competition testing so basically the message is just dont piss dirty at the contest, its all just for PR!
I agree with Local Hero, no drug testing would actually be fairer.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, AND EVERY ONE KNOWS HIS CYCLE, AND WORKED ACCORDING TO IT, BUT ONE MUST USE THE ORIGINAL BRAND OTHERWISE, HE WILL NOT PAS THE TEST. THIS WILL HAPPEN TO SOME, WHEN THEY BECOME POSITIVE, AND THEY WILL BE SHOCKED, WHY THEY ARE POSITIVE. WE HAVE SO MANY STUFF WITH DIFFERRENT BRANDS, AND WITH DIFFERENT DECT DATE.

THE ONLY METHOD TO DETERMINE THE DOPING WILL BE BY COLLECTING BLOOD, WHICH THE WADA NOW STUDING THIS PROCEDURE, LEGALLY, AND ITS SIDE EFFECT.

BEST WISHES.

WEIBK

• Getbig III

Pat Turner

THANKS. AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR WEBSITE, AND IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANR FEEL FREE TO ASK. WE ARE A FAMILY NO MATTER FROM WHERE WE ARE, AND WHAT OUR RELIGIOUS WILL BE. WE SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE WHICH IS BODYBUILDING.

RESPECT, AND BEST OF LUCK.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
RAFAEL SANTONJA IFBB CORPORATION PRESIDENT ATTENDED THE ARAB BB CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN AMMAN - JORDON FROM 17th _ 20th OF JUNE 2009.

HE WENT THERE TO BUY SOME ARAB FEDERATION WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE LOYALITY TO ABBF, AND RAFAEL BANNED ABBF, AND FORMED A COMMITTEE AND THIS YEAR WE HAVE TWO ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP.
1. ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN TEHRAN - IRAN FROM 2nd - 8th OF AUGUST 2009.
2. COMMISSION ABBF CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th - 28th OF JULY 2009.

RAFAEL DURING HIS VISIT TO JORDON DISTURBUTE A LOT OF MEDAL TO PRIME MINISTER, PRESIDENT OF YOUTH & SPORTS, SECREATTY GENERAL OF NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, AND PAI 240000 US $ DONATION TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IN JORDON, BUT WHAT SOMETHING BEHIND THIS, AND HE IS PLAYING HIS GAME TO HAVE A BIG GATHERING IN INDIA FOR NEW ABBF ELCTION, BUT HE IS WRONG, AND CAN'T DEVIDE ASIA IN TWO DEVISION.

ASIAN PEOPLE VERY MATURE LIKE OTHER NATIONS, AND THEY KNOW THER RIGHT, AND FIGHT FOR IT TILL THEIR LAST DROP OF BLOOD.

LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPENED, IN THE MONTH OF JULY, AND AUGUST.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
You need a new name buddy.......
No doubt about it...