Author Topic: Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand!  (Read 5990 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand!
« on: June 18, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
Is it ok to compete or Guest Pose for NPC or IFBB competitors???? And you guys thought he was going to just go away. No Fucking chance he makes way too much Money from this little gig. I  wonder if Milos will get special invite. There seems to be a lot of interest in this show 14-19 October 2009 plenty of Money being thrown around and Great trophies. Great venue and No Drug tests seems Mr Chua is on to something. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
The ABBF and Paul Chua have been suspended from the IFBB...if you are an active IFBB pro, obviously, you cant have any part of it.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Thanks Chick I think people should know this. Plenty of people associate Paul Chua with IFBB/NPC so competitors get confused.It's like how the Fuck did I know Chua was suspended.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Thanks Chick I think people should know this. Plenty of people associate Paul Chua with IFBB/NPC so competitors get confused.It's like how the Fuck did I know Chua was suspended.

The athletes know it...thats all that really matters

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
How many countries have gone over to Chua??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
How would I know?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Like if all the NPC country members were given Notice about Chua you would know if other members went with Paul. It seems plenty of Asia have jumped with him. It's a legit question.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

One is Asia, the other is USA

One is Raphael, the other is Jim Manion

One is amateur, the other is pro

One is NPC, the other is IFBB amateur

I do talk with JIm... why would we be talking about something that has nothing to do with us?

It is a legit question... for someone else

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
That's what Milos was thinking. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:30:10 AM »
The ABBF has support from pretty much all its national federations in Asia, they have separated from the IFBB, in a way the ABBF is doing the best thing and that is to continue running bodybuilding in Asia as well as hosting the world invitational contest offering cash prizes etc, while Chua and the ABBF may be corrupt the rest of the IFBB amateur is too, i think the ABBF feels slighted at the irony of the situation, the pot calling the kettle black ::)
It will be interesting to see if the IFBB tries to establish a rival Asia fed, word is the ABBF might start a new worldwide fed, in some ways this is beoming very interesting ;)
Thunderdome approved

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 03:33:44 AM »
Seems the IFBB have No Problems just ask Chick.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 03:49:08 AM »
Seems the IFBB have No Problems just ask Chick.

Be more likely to get blood out of a stone than an honest answer fom Chick, besides i doubt he even knows anything about the ABBF splitting from the IFBB, his excuse will be that its an amateur matter and not the Pro leagues ::) even if it is he could at least keep up to date on the happenings in bodybuilding ::)
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 05:28:40 AM »
Be more likely to get blood out of a stone than an honest answer fom Chick, besides i doubt he even knows anything about the ABBF splitting from the IFBB, his excuse will be that its an amateur matter and not the Pro leagues ::) even if it is he could at least keep up to date on the happenings in bodybuilding ::)

LOL...thats like asking Jerry Jones why he doesn't know about the happenings in the local Arena football league.

I'll let you keep up with the stuff in Asia....keep us posted

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 06:48:12 AM »

HI SCHOE BUSTER,

YOU ARE RIGHT, AND THE NEW WORLD FEDERATION IN PROCESS, AND YOU WILL FIND THERE WILL A HUGE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE IFBB, AND THE NEW WORLD FEDEARTION. MORE TRNASPRANCY, TOP THREE DOPING TEST, MONEY PRIZE FOR TEAM CHAMPION, AND FOR OVERALL.
I HOPE THIS WILL TRU, AND WHAT I HEARD IT WILL BE COMW AS A REAL.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 06:56:10 AM »
LOL...thats like asking Jerry Jones why he doesn't know about the happenings in the local Arena football league.

I'll let you keep up with the stuff in Asia....keep us posted

Chick its not the same thing comparing local arena football to the bodybuilding in Asia which is continental level and involves many different countries, i wouldnt expect you to know much about local state or regional US contests but you should keep up with the big continental contests like the Asian,European,South American etc
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 06:58:13 AM »
HI SCHOE BUSTER,

YOU ARE RIGHT, AND THE NEW WORLD FEDERATION IN PROCESS, AND YOU WILL FIND THERE WILL A HUGE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE IFBB, AND THE NEW WORLD FEDEARTION. MORE TRNASPRANCY, TOP THREE DOPING TEST, MONEY PRIZE FOR TEAM CHAMPION, AND FOR OVERALL.
I HOPE THIS WILL TRU, AND WHAT I HEARD IT WILL BE COMW AS A REAL.

WEIBK

This sounds like a step in the right direction, my only hope is the biggest benefit is for all the hard working bodybuilders who deserve to be able to compete in well run and honest federations
Thunderdome approved

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 08:33:26 AM »
This is actually pretty big news if true.  I wonder if the IFBB will fight Chua as fiercely as they fought  the PDI?  Arguably, Chua poses a much biger threat to the IFBB than the PDI ever did.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »
dennis james lives in thailand.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 08:41:07 AM »
This is actually pretty big news if true.  I wonder if the IFBB will fight Chua as fiercely as they fought  the PDI?  Arguably, Chua poses a much biger threat to the IFBB than the PDI ever did.

I DON'T THING IT WILL BE A GREAT THREATENING TO IFBB, BUT IT WILL BE A GREAT CELLENGES TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, AND SUPPORT FINANCIALY THOSE COUNTRIES WHICH THEY NEED SUCH SUPPORT. THIS NEW WORLD BB FEDERATION WILL BE OFFICIALLY REGISTERED, AND WILL BE A MEMEBER OF IOC, AND SINGATORY TO WADA, WITH MISSION, VALUE, AND VISSION.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
I DON'T THING IT WILL BE A GREAT THREATENING TO IFBB, BUT IT WILL BE A GREAT CELLENGES TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING, AND SUPPORT FINANCIALY THOSE COUNTRIES WHICH THEY NEED SUCH SUPPORT. THIS NEW WORLD BB FEDERATION WILL BE OFFICIALLY REGISTERED, AND WILL BE A MEMEBER OF IOC, AND SINGATORY TO WADA, WITH MISSION, VALUE, AND VISSION.

Actually, bodybuilding will continue its decline in popularity in the US.  However, it is still wildly popular in the middle east and far east countries.  This is the area where IFBB makes alot of money.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:34 PM »
Actually, bodybuilding will continue its decline in popularity in the US.  However, it is still wildly popular in the middle east and far east countries.  This is the area where IFBB makes alot of money.

AGREE WITH YOU MY FREIND, IFBB MAKES A LOT OF MONEY FROM ALL OF US, BECAUSE WE WAS BLIND, AND WAS NOT KNOWING THAT IFBB IS NOT AN OFFICIAL FEDERATION, AND IT IS JUST PRIVATE COMPANIES, WHICH WAS FOUNDED IN 1969 IN CANADA BY LATE GREAT LEADER BEN WEIDER, AND WHEN HE STEPT DOWN, YRANSFERED TO SPAIN, AND JOINT DECLARATION WAS SIGNED BETWEEN BEN WEIDER AND RAFAEL SANTONJA IN 2007 TO TRANSFER THE CORPORATION TO MADRID- SPAIN.
TILL NOW THE IFBB:
* IS NOT REGISTERED AS FEDERATION.
* NO BANK ACCOUNT.
* NOT RECOGNIZED BY IOC.
* IT IS RUN BY 3 PEOPLES ONLY.
* ALL THE IFBB DECISION WAS ILLEGAL, AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL DECISION.
 RESPECT.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »
down with the invaders!! god is great, god is great.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
The IFBB NPC hate losing Money so does Chua looks like a great fight ahead.Greed is Good creed.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
Re: Hey Chick Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand is it ok to
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
One is Asia, the other is USA

One is Raphael, the other is Jim Manion

One is amateur, the other is pro

One is NPC, the other is IFBB amateur

I do talk with JIm... why would we be talking about something that has nothing to do with us?

It is a legit question... for someone else

great 3 IFBB (waiting for the 4th-5th etc) : Manion, Santonja and Cha

PORKY

• Getbig III
Re: Hey Chick Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand is it ok to
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 11:58:46 PM »
The ABBF and Paul Chua have been suspended from the IFBB...if you are an active IFBB pro, obviously, you cant have any part of it.

Chick,just a quick question for understanding purpose.A lot of pros are invited to Asian countries to either make an appearance,guest pose and maybe give seminars BUT because ABBF and Paul Chua has been banned by the IFBB doeas that mean that these pros may be penalised? Because most if not all Asian countries are affiliates of ABBF and since ABBF has been banned thus all affiliate members face the ban too right? Which mean now pros aren't allowed to make a buck from these Asian countries?
P