Author Topic: Are EMS machines worth while?  (Read 2086 times)

rjbrunker

• Getbig I
Are EMS machines worth while?
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:16:01 PM »
I'm a disabled 32 year old, healthy male, whose looking for a way to work out.  I cant lift weights because I cant use my hands.  I am wondering if these EMS machines are really worth the $$$, and if it will work.  I weigh about 135lbs and wanting to put on about 40-50lbs mass.   What supplements do you recommend?  Thank you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Are EMS machines worth while?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 07:04:31 PM »
This is a joke i'm sure. You're very unlikely to find anything that will "put on 40-50 lb. of mass" without using your hands.

I recommend you go with swimming or running until the hands are available, for general fitness.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »
How about a more positive spin to the guy? Why would someone make a joke about being disabled? But unfortunately Pumpster is right RJ, it would be very difficult to put on 50 lbs of clean muscle mass without years of training and "special suppliments". Why dont you see a physical therapist?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:54:52 AM »
how about if you used joe meeko  power grips to grasp the weights for some exercises.  also kyle maynard attaches chains with weights to exercise. he's the guy without arms or legs.
F

StevenSWM

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 06:08:20 PM »
I think the swimming idea was great!  As for EMS machines, I've heard a lot of positive things about this one: http://www.sagelectrostim.com/

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »
i was taking clen one time, and as a joke i hooked a EMS device up to my cock and let it go. the clen and electricity(i guess) caused my prostate to lock up and blow this crazy big and colorful load all over my friends (she is a girl) bed. i started screaming and rolling around on the floor in pain with some friends laughing at me. even after the electrodes were ripped off it still took the prostate some time to unlock. i am still missing one of my testicles from this incident, if found please pm me!!!

bench