Author Topic: Response to the "muscles dont grow with low volume" HERES HOW IT WORKS  (Read 8039 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
your muscle massed is only sustained by how much calories you assimilate on a daily basis thats it!

we are talking a negligable difference in bodyfat percentage between two guys consuming 3000 calories per day one guy  running 6-8 miles a day at a good pace while the other guy doing squats and lunges all out balls to the wall" low volume or even high volume routine it still goes back to there body only demanding 3000 calories whether you use up all those calories in 3 sets or 20

i dont know where these fools get off on these hit protocols, any pro athletes train multiple hours per day kobe bryant was training 6 hours a day or so, these fools love to bring up dorian who is all washed up as there prime example for a low volume routine wich means nothing if your calories are not high enough

the truth stands, if you want to gain muscle mass you need to force your body and workouts to demand more and more calories and more and more of a training load high volume or low volume
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
question...should we take the dead salt, beer and rubbing alcohol before or after the dark green vegetables?   also when is best to drink the gallon of olive oil per day that you recommend? 

you will really get far trying to discredit Dorian  ::)

also didn't Ron confine you to 1 thread?
I

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
question...should we take the dead salt, beer and rubbing alcohol before or after the dark green vegetables?   also when is best to drink the gallon of olive oil per day that you recommend? 

you will really get far trying to discredit Dorian  ::)

also didn't Ron confine you to 1 thread?

this is not a falcon thread this is just to inform you guys that you cant grow massive like dorian on a hit routine and low calorie big guy  :o what makes you think you can?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
your muscle massed is only sustained by how much calories you assimilate on a daily basis thats it!

we are talking a negligable difference in bodyfat percentage between two guys consuming 3000 calories per day one guy  running 6-8 miles a day at a good pace while the other guy doing squats and lunges all out balls to the wall" low volume or even high volume routine it still goes back to there body only demanding 3000 calories whether you use up all those calories in 3 sets or 20

i dont know where these fools get off on these hit protocols, any pro athletes train multiple hours per day kobe bryant was training 6 hours a day or so, these fools love to bring up dorian who is all washed up as there prime example for a low volume routine wich means nothing if your calories are not high enough

the truth stands, if you want to gain muscle mass you need to force your body and workouts to demand more and more calories and more and more of a training load high volume or low volume

don't forget the paint thinner and meht for fatburning.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Johnny my man, post it in the main thread

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
this is not a falcon thread this is just to inform you guys that you cant grow massive like dorian on a hit routine and low calorie big guy  :o what makes you think you can?
how about HIT and high calories,,hit is not just one set to failture imagine not being able to hold the negative anymore on the bench press and then instantly moving on to dumbell presses for 8 more reps thats failture,,,people fail to realize wha failture is they truely dont know the meaning of failture peroid for example when doing did triceps he would do pressdowns to total negative failture which is hard to do his might mean 12 reps then lower the weight immediately to do another 12 reps and then move on immediately to overhead dumbell presses,,,thats considered one set even though in some eyes its actually 3 hard working sets minus the warmps,, you have actually forced your body beyiond its limits already my friend falcon where esle if you do 10 sets of benchs with light weights iwth no failture for each set,,you will reach musclard faultre later vs HIT you hit it earlier in the workout,,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how about HIT and high calories,,hit is not just one set to failture imagine not being able to hold the negative anymore on the bench press and then instantly moving on to dumbell presses for 8 more reps thats failture,,,people fail to realize wha failture is they truely dont know the meaning of failture peroid for example when doing did triceps he would do pressdowns to total negative failture which is hard to do his might mean 12 reps then lower the weight immediately to do another 12 reps and then move on immediately to overhead dumbell presses,,,thats considered one set even though in some eyes its actually 3 hard working sets minus the warmps,, you have actually forced your body beyiond its limits already my friend falcon where esle if you do 10 sets of benchs with light weights iwth no failture for each set,,you will reach musclard faultre later vs HIT you hit it earlier in the workout,,

"HIT and high calories" think about it bro

your insulin levels will be jacked ALL DAY with high calories and NOT ENOUGH WORKOUTS to COUNTER this bloodsugar effect=fat gain

you might not gain fat within 2 hours of your workout but you will be putting on fat for the rest of the day if you are only eating and not working out, no matter how intenseyour HIT training was
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
don't forget the paint thinner and meht for fatburning.

who pays you to say that? why is that all you ever tell me  ??? do you find it a refreshing and original joke perhaps?
A

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
"HIT and high calories" think about it bro

your insulin levels will be jacked ALL DAY with high calories and NOT ENOUGH WORKOUTS to COUNTER this bloodsugar effect=fat gain

you might not gain fat within 2 hours of your workout but you will be putting on fat for the rest of the day if you are only eating and not working out, no matter how intenseyour HIT training was
as posted though falcon brother whats high calories,,,some maintain 3500 calories and weight no gain my friend a smart bodybuilder who knows hi body knows to increase calories slowly on weekly based 500/week is sufficient to see gains if your gaining fat then you back off 250 and see what happens this happens weekly,,to talk about weight is to talk about calories not just any workout program gaining muscle is easy believe it or not as long asyo kkow to to contract the msucle alone mind to muscle ocnnection is powerful tool,,,you getting to technial as i talking about bloodsugar levels you are one extreme to alex23 he just said fck I eat anything anything and gain muscle you on the other hand are too technical,,gain muscle is easy myf riend dont think too hard,,

DK II

• Getbig V
who pays you to say that? why is that all you ever tell me  ??? do you find it a refreshing and original joke perhaps?

Ron pays me 10$ every time i write that.

::) ::) ::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

Ron pays me 10$ every time i write that.

your getting jipped,,ron gives me 15 bucks every time I post,,

DK II

• Getbig V
your getting jipped,,ron gives me 15 bucks every time I post,,

Damn, i need to up the paint thinner and crack.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

I enjoy saying you do crack, meth and paint, its my hobby on getbig and i truly enjoy saying this over and over, look at my post count, you dont get this high of a post count without being a geek either

fixed  ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
as posted though falcon brother whats high calories,,,some maintain 3500 calories and weight no gain my friend a smart bodybuilder who knows hi body knows to increase calories slowly on weekly based 500/week is sufficient to see gains if your gaining fat then you back off 250 and see what happens this happens weekly,,to talk about weight is to talk about calories not just any workout program gaining muscle is easy believe it or not as long asyo kkow to to contract the msucle alone mind to muscle ocnnection is powerful tool,,,you getting to technial as i talking about bloodsugar levels you are one extreme to alex23 he just said fck I eat anything anything and gain muscle you on the other hand are too technical,,gain muscle is easy myf riend dont think too hard,,

i agree that any minor increase of calories will result in muscle gains on the minute level
A

DK II

• Getbig V
fixed  ;D

wow, that hurt.

what do you recommend me to get over the pain, crack or crystal meth?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wow, that hurt my butt

what do you recommend me to get over the pain, crack or crystal meth?

johnny i have an evil crush on you so im going to be hateful since i cannot have your tight ass

fixed

eventually if i waste enough time responding to your posts about crack and crystal meth it will get boring for you  ;D  ::)
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
i'm 30 years old, 188cm for 105 kg,training since 1999.
i'm gaining mass actually with 300gr of prot, 200 gr carb and approx 100 gr of fat a day+ whey+creatine+multivit, no aas.

i'm training 4/5 time a week (2 hours per workout), mostly bench/incline/squat/dead/chin/curl/skull crusher/milit press etc...
3/4 set of 5/10 for each exercise.

that's not rocket science.
asstropin

Meso_z

• Getbig V

post on your thread asshole

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

that's not rocket science.
who said it was  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

dude, you're a running joke.

do you realise that the only reason people will open this thread, despite your attempt to be serious, is to see what stupidity comes out of your mouth this time?

nobody takes you seriously now, even when you try to be.

go back to talking about nibiru, crackhead.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
johnny im still fat and i hate you out of jealousy and i click your thread for advices

fixed ;D
A

warchild

• Getbig III
Thanks for another shitty thread Johnny, at least you're consistent

DK II

• Getbig V
fixed

eventually if i waste enough time responding to your posts about crack and crystal meth it will get boring for you  ;D  ::)

lol, if there was any doubt that sniffing paint thinner on a daily basis turns you into a vegetable, you are the proof.

Maybe smoking more crack will make you smarter, Johnny.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Muscle will grow with the manipulation of conciousness. Priod!

DK II

• Getbig V
Muscle will grow with the manipulation of conciousness. Priod!

Are you saying i can meditate myself big?