Author Topic: Response to the "muscles dont grow with low volume" HERES HOW IT WORKS  (Read 8038 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Response to the "muscles dont grow with low volume" HERES HOW IT WORKS
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2009, 04:54:01 AM »
id really like to have a team with you brothers and really have a good knowledge session about training and growth

have you forgotten how to be peaceful?

what gives?

nice idea, maybe if you could STFU it would be a good knowledge session.

Or else, we come to 1 liter of olive oil ed and sea salt makes your heart immortal after they cut it out of your chest bullshit once again.

dedicated to hate, well i love you too brother  :-*

You fail to realize that i don't hate you, actually i just try to get your eyes opened to make you realize you need to lay off the drugs, my friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2009, 05:09:28 AM »

Or else, we come to 1 liter of olive oil ed and sea salt makes your heart immortal after they cut it out of your chest bullshit once again.

You fail to realize that i don't hate you, actually i just try to get your eyes opened to make you realize you need to lay off the drugs, my friend.

you have a great post count brother maybe drugs would help your anger
A

io856

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2009, 05:11:05 AM »
johnny will deliver us to fail through his conversation

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2009, 05:11:37 AM »

could one imagine if johnny falcon doubled his post count to equal donkey kongs, surely the board would reach ascension  :o
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2009, 05:12:56 AM »
johnny will deliver us to fail through his conversation

exactly

many fail to see that and react with childish anger

"you fail to plan the you must plan to fail"

there would be no learning without failure
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2009, 05:13:05 AM »

I have no anger, and i don't see a correlation with my post count here, do you think sniffing paint thinner could help me here?

Or is eating sea salt with avocados better?

io856

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:59 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2009, 05:23:51 AM »

i heard he ate one whole bottle of Dianabol ed.  ::) ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »
name the topic then stud

kyomu wasnt exactly talking about training philosphy , he is trying to convince me everything is "nothing" in which i disagree
Wrong.

Nothing is Everything and everything is nothing.

Just you dont understand because of your tremendous fear.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:51 PM »
Wrong.

Nothing is Everything and everything is nothing.

Just you dont understand because of your tremendous fear.

i agree you can look at it like that

nothing=everything= a positive outlook

everything=nothing= empty more negative outlook

basicaly you are just defining the polarity in that way, great job kyomu! dont always assume i dont know what your talking about

its the stupid things you say like and i quote from you "you are neither good or bad if you kill everyone on the planet" wich makes me think you take the things and concepts all little too far out of context dont you think? sure you are correct on the statement that everything is nothing but why would you take that concept so far to depreciate the value of a human life. surley if someones life has value to them it is neither nothing nor everything

everything is nothing in a sense like you say, but how can you undervalue the importance of a  human life saying it ok for everyone to be dead and that its neither good or bad, thats acceptance of a very grim outcome, and to me saying this is ok makes you look very stupid

you cant justify or undermined the killing of everyone on the planet, that is rediculous, it is nothing/everything but it certainly is more bad than good unlike you say
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2009, 06:45:47 PM »
Why don't the wannabe philosophers here use SpellCheck when they are trying to make an unvalid point?

Don't you realize how much your lack of intelligence shows through improper spelling and vocabulary?

Do you really believe that "ignorance is bliss?"

You take the time to think out a topic (maybe) and then you argue subjectivity, but can't seem to find the dictionary and just go for it.

"Sounding out" words doesn't really work in the real world.

How do mongoloids and retards even manage to type?

You should start a new thread: "I don't know what makes muscles grow, do you?"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »
Why don't the wannabe philosophers here use SpellCheck when they are trying to make an unvalid point?

Don't you realize how much your lack of intelligence shows through improper spelling and vocabulary?

You take the time to think out a topic (maybe) and then you argue subjectivity, but can't seem to find the dictionary and just go for it.

a phuck it i say, sounding it out is good enuf  ;D
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

DK cutting through the crap once again. "Team of brothers getting together for a knowledge session."

Jesus F-ing Christ!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
DK cutting through the crap once again. "Team of brothers getting together for a knowledge session."

Jesus F-ing Christ!

cant we all just get along?
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

Yes. Yes we can. I actually like you in a nebulous, ambivalent, tortured way. You definitely add spice and character to this board. But sometimes...., sometimes you make me frown and shake my head and say, "OK, DaddyWaddy, just stop. Just stop it right there. You're drifting. You drifting, again. Focus. Focus Falcon man. Repeat the Siddhartha's  holy mantra, 'Om.' That's it. Om. OOOOMMMM. OOOOMMMM. Easy now. Take it slow. Breathe. Breathe. There you go. Nice. Real nice. Here you go. Take a hit. Not too much. Just a hit. There. All better now. Everything back in it's place. In the words of Voltaire's Pangloss 'All is for the best. In this the best of all possible worlds.'"

Still, when all is said and done and people trash you left and right. You still have the best White man's genetics on the board. I'll give you that.

"Posin'. Posin' fo the hoes." 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2009, 08:16:13 PM »
Yes. Yes we can. I actually like you in a nebulous, ambivalent, tortured way. You definitely add spice and character to this board. But sometimes...., sometimes you make me frown and shake my head and say, "OK, DaddyWaddy, just stop. Just stop it right there. You're drifting. You drifting, again. Focus. Focus Falcon man. Repeat the Siddhartha's  holy mantra, 'Om.' That's it. Om. OOOOMMMM. OOOOMMMM. Easy now. Take it slow. Breathe. Breathe. There you go. Nice. Real nice. Here you go. Take a hit. Not too much. Just a hit. There. All better now. Everything back in it's place. In the words of Voltaire's Pangloss 'All is for the best. In this the best of all possible worlds.'"

Still, when all is said and done and people trash you left and right. You still have the best White man's genetics on the board. I'll give you that.

i enjoy when people get mad at me in a sick way, it tells me how great i am

unfortunatly my compassionate elder side want to help angry faces
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »
Why has your posting style changed all of the sudden, JF?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »
Why has your posting style changed all of the sudden, JF?

what is my style

it is helpful

avoiding being negative

it is a sweet gay style to alleviate violence upon the falcon

minus many key vocabulary for short hand typing sentence condensing

ive always enjoyed telling people why they are wrong

ive always enjoyed being right

also sometimes manytimes foreigners like kyomu cannot and can make more sense with broke english then many americans
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »

also sometimes manytimes foreigners like kyomu cannot and can make more sense with broke english then many americans

the problem is when an american citizen struggles to make as much sense as kyomu.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »

the problem is when an american citizen struggles to make as much sense as kyomu.

the fail-can is always near, its the american way brethren
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »

Didn't Rodney King say that?

He musta been on to somethin... (g)

;D ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

Didn't Rodney King say that?

He musta been on to somethin... (g)

;D ;D ;D

if we all got along on getbig we could be a superpower gang on internet and in real life sharing knowledge freely becoming more and more powerful like a strong unbreakable civilization or gang, this is why i ask you to obey falcon teachings
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »

x2

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2009, 01:58:16 AM »

Why should I check my spell?
You understand what we say no?
Since I am a japanese livin in Spain and makin money with spanish and with english i dont, why should i talk so correctly?
I say to you. If you have time to learn the correct english that much, i recommend you to be able to speak more than 2 languages. That makes your world much larger and fun.
The important thing is communication and spirit.

The philosophy is the most stupid thing in this world.Wannabe? No way.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »
i agree you can look at it like that

nothing=everything= a positive outlook

everything=nothing= empty more negative outlook

basicaly you are just defining the polarity in that way, great job kyomu! dont always assume i dont know what your talking about

its the stupid things you say like and i quote from you "you are neither good or bad if you kill everyone on the planet" wich makes me think you take the things and concepts all little too far out of context dont you think? sure you are correct on the statement that everything is nothing but why would you take that concept so far to depreciate the value of a human life. surley if someones life has value to them it is neither nothing nor everything

everything is nothing in a sense like you say, but how can you undervalue the importance of a  human life saying it ok for everyone to be dead and that its neither good or bad, thats acceptance of a very grim outcome, and to me saying this is ok makes you look very stupid

you cant justify or undermined the killing of everyone on the planet, that is rediculous, it is nothing/everything but it certainly is more bad than good unlike you say
You dont know that the continuous altered states of our conciousness will produce the infinite numbers of the point of views.
 And every points of view are correct. But they are contradicted each other at the same time.
Therefore,when it comes to the truth...There are many. And none of them.(everything=Nothing)

And you always try to decide one...........impossible

And this is causing a pain inside you which makes you take recreational drugs.