Author Topic: Ever had skinny non-juiced twinks training at your gym? It sucks.  (Read 2094 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If you have then you know its a fucking pain in the ass.

1. They almost always go around in groups of 2-5, one being the 150lb beast, the others being the 135lb ones who actually think the 150lb one knows what he is doing.  They talk endlessly about their post workout shakes and how that NO2 they just bough is going to make them huge in no time. 

2. They think benches are places to sit on between sets taking them up and no one else can use them while they stare like a deer in the headlights gathering up the strength to do their next brutal set of 10 with the 40lb dumbells on the bench press.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops that make their physique look much worse than it actually does.  They also are always using these shirts to "dry" the sweat off of their faces and admire their tiny abs.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 2-5pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, usually from 25lbs all the way up to 50lbs.  They do this because they are in a group and they want to be like their big juiced up brethren. 

BUT, some advantages are.

1. It is easy to piss them off just by working half as hard as they do and yet be 3x as big and strong.

2. The women act like the like them.  However this is usually because one the women want a guy that doesn't stand out and they look a hell of a lot better than so they get all the attention.  However many of these same women want a guy that can protect them and they know deep down that these little guys that would blow away during a strong breeze wouldn't get the job done.  So they just sit their and stare wondering what it would be like to have their hands all over those muscles while they sit acting happy with their 135lb pretty boy. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Ever had skinny non-juiced twinks training at your gym? It sucks.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »

2. The women act like the like them.  However this is usually because one the women want a guy that doesn't stand out and they look a hell of a lot better than so they get all the attention.  However many of these same women want a guy that can protect them and they know deep down that these little guys that would blow away during a strong breeze wouldn't get the job done.  So they just sit their and stare wondering what it would be like to have their hands all over those muscles while they sit acting happy with their 135lb pretty boy. 

sounds like youve had quite a nasty dry spell lately

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
sounds like youve had quite a nasty dry spell lately

Actually things aren't going too bad at the moment.  Just got to look around :).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »
lol...
these kids arent too bad most of the time. about 50% of them in the 2 gyms i go to, were in school with me, or their older siblings were..kinda small town i guess... but they act right cuz they knw me... the others.. well i get what your saying... after a while of not paying any attention to them they think im not goin to say anything if they get obnoxious ... then they start being douchebags in my gym fucking up my concentration...  but that stops quick if i just look up and stare for a little bit at them...... guys, whatever age, tend to respect guys bigger than them...
as far as the women, i dont notice them staring at teh little dudes... but every time i look their way they seem to have been watching me :P

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »

They also are always using these shirts to "dry" the sweat off of their faces and admire their tiny abs.

i do this all the time

but i'm not a "twink"...i'm awesome..but not a "twink"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »
You find these guys doing biceps 3 times a week because they have 1 vein showing.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:29:45 AM »
You find these guys doing biceps 3 times a week because they have 1 vein showing.

True but they also alternate the biceps with 100lb bench presses & a bunch of sets of push downs (with horrible form).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 11:36:34 AM »
i do this all the time

;D

you are a funny guy for a twink
T

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »
i do this all the time

your allowed to johnny

its sh.it like donkeykong hanging out by the 120lb DB's all day so he can check out you nutsack bounce as you go into flat bench DB presses :o

you get the show with johnny for no less than 5quid

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 04:27:23 PM »
Awesome rebuttal post Liquid_C.   ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
Brutal Classic Meathead Meltdown.

Post your pictures, you must be a beast!

P.s buddy, how can you defend anyone when your probably gonna tear your tricep off the bone by throwing a punch like samir bannout.
 ;D

I noticed you avoided saying the typical "180lbs" saying. Is that because your 5ft.6 and have small man syndrome which drove you to attain big muscles in a quest you will never complete to reach 200lbs.

oh well goodnight all im off to bed.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »

lol, once they have had a few drinks they will be looking your way more often...  ;D even if that 15inch leg fella is by her side...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »
Brutal Classic Meathead Meltdown.

Post your pictures, you must be a beast!

you just owned yourself. he has already posted pictures. torso looks like james "flex" lewis.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »
... then they start being douchebags in my gym fucking up my concentration...  but that stops quick if i just look up and stare for a little bit at them......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA HAHA aHAHAhAHHAHhaHAHAHahHHAH AHAhaha ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »

1. They almost always go around in groups of 2-5, one being the 150lb beast, the others being the 135lb ones who actually think the 150lb one knows what he is doing.  They talk endlessly about their post workout shakes and how that NO2 they just bough is going to make them huge in no time. 

2. They think benches are places to sit on between sets taking them up and no one else can use them while they stare like a deer in the headlights gathering up the strength to do their next brutal set of 10 with the 40lb dumbells on the bench press.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops that make their physique look much worse than it actually does.  They also are always using these shirts to "dry" the sweat off of their faces and admire their tiny abs.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 2-5pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, usually from 25lbs all the way up to 50lbs.  They do this because they are in a group and they want to be like their big juiced up brethren. 

1. It is easy to piss them off just by working half as hard as they do and yet be 3x as big and strong.

agree with all this.
DAWG

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »
Wow how do you find time to work out w/all these observations?
Spirit of Truth

io856

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »
Wow how do you find time to work out w/all these observations?
maybe they don't believe in getting in the zone?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:28 PM »
there are only a handful of juicers in my gym, but yeah it's the little guys that are annoying

E
E

Bast175

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »
not everyone wants to be big

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »
he has already posted pictures. torso looks like james "flex" lewis.
you just owned him  ;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 02:06:39 AM »

- they don't do squat-bench or dead, cos "they 're gaining mass to quickly"...

- they say about you "you're good but you lack of (any bodypart)...

-they trying the latest plasmozogaxicno%.
asstropin

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 02:16:43 AM »
There is this one guy at my gym, in his 20s about 6' 130lbs skinny twink, always wears a plain white tshirt, he walks around like he owns the gym, does more socializing than training but still trains consistently, the thing is though I am not sure what his goals are.  He has put on no size in 5 years and is not super ripped, just skinny with no mucle.  Oh yeah I think he is a homo too, gives off a very weird vibe...possibly pedo but at least homo.