Author Topic: anybody here that doesn't like arnold?  (Read 2142 times)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: anybody here that doesn't like arnold?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »

28 quads and no one had hams back then , his quads were awesome not huge obviously but awesome
How the hell did Arnold have 28inch quads 20inch arms/calves at 6'2" and coming in on stage at 230lbs ffs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 04:40:04 PM »
Pumpster is on his way  ;)

Arnold was an asshole would sell his own mother out to get what he wanted , his physique is still one of the best ever and I enjoyed most of his movies not all

that is absolutely true.....and i love almost all of arnolds movies, i grew up with posters of him on my wall.....wait....i still have a few of his posters on my wall.
he was a very special bodybuilder for his time period.....yes it is true that he was always a very arrogant, selfish individual who would sell his best friends into white slavery in order to forward his career.   i can almost understand that.....but the man he evolved into today repulses me.....everything about him from his fake plastic skin smile, to those  big goddie rings he wears, to the stupid hummers....arnold is an asshole all around.  just look at video of him at a bodybuilding show, he is supremely rude and walks around like he is a living deity.  and lets not even get started on the supreme political hypocrasy.....eveything that he has today he can thank anabolic steroids for.....if he didnt start popping those dbols back in austria....there would be no bodybuilding, no moving to america, no mr. olympia, no transition into films, no fame, no political clout.......now he talks about how bad they are and says they have no place in sport.  that just shows how fake he is.....if he had one ounce of dignity he would tell the truth, that if it was not for steroids he would not be who he is.  then again , he has no dignity......he spent the better part of the 70s getting paid for homosexual encounters with rich jewish schmoes.

fuck arnold, he is a piece of shit, and if you still respect him you are a sheep.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
9 times out of 10 people want to look like Arnold over Ronnie.  You're the extreme minority to this.

9 times out of 10 people want to look like Mario Lopez over Arnold.

That doesnt mean Mario is a better bodybuilder.  ;)

28 quads and no one had hams back then , his quads were awesome not huge obviously but awesome
is what everybody else doing any excuse ? he knew he had a hamstring muscle , its his own fault he didnt train them. genetics havent changed.

his quads were awesome? how so... everbody's legs get cut up when they get in good condition. copared to "awesome legs" (on a pro bb'er...) his legs are far from awesome. compare his detail to platz, kai, preist, cormier, yates, ray, young cutler, etc etc etc etc etc etc...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 04:51:11 PM »

9 times out of 10 people want to look like Mario Lopez over Arnold.

That doesnt mean Mario is a better bodybuilder.  ;)
 is what everybody else doing any excuse ? he knew he had a hamstring muscle , its his own fault he didnt train them. genetics havent changed.

his quads were awesome? how so... everbody's legs get cut up when they get in good condition. copared to "awesome legs" (on a pro bb'er...) his legs are far from awesome. compare his detail to platz, kai, preist, cormier, yates, ray, young cutler, etc etc etc etc etc etc...

He actually did train them I've seen pictures lol I'm talking his quads were awesome for their time

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
He actually did train them I've seen pictures lol I'm talking his quads were awesome for their time
Keep in mind, Tbombz is on record as saying that if he took the same drugs Hendrix did, he could produce the same musical output.  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »

oh , well, true. i was joking in the context of comparing to recent bb'ers.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
Keep in mind, Tbombz is on record as saying that if he took the same drugs Hendrix did, he could produce the same musical output.  ;)

ha ha ha ha that explains a lot

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »
anybody that doesn't like his movies?

is it possible for a man into training to not like his movies, especially the ones from the 80's?

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »
anybody that doesn't like his movies?

is it possible for a man into training to not like his movies, especially the ones from the 80's?

E
Nope. When I was at uni, every house on campus with a guy in it had this poster. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »
Ahead of his time in everything he did and was too big for bodybuilding and was a larger than life actor. He had the best arms and chest in the history of bodybuilding and he carried them all the way into the early 1990's (around 14 years AFTER his LAST Mr. Olympia reign). True legend.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 01:28:36 AM »
i think that the most of us don't like arnold as a person but as the characters he displays in his movies.........

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2009, 01:48:25 AM »
Arnold = GOD end thread.  :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 01:50:07 AM »
Arnold = the man.

Don't even try and argue it..........just accept it and move on.
No doubt about it...

žoklis

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 02:36:06 AM »

nasty tumor here

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 05:08:44 AM »
Arnold = the man.

Don't even try and argue it..........just accept it and move on.
Greatest of all time ;D