Author Topic: Jay Cutler current training split. Let's hear the "Experts"  (Read 8536 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Why is Jay so overated?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »
he can hold his own on stage and look good for one day

offseason and anyother day the man is bloated beyond beleif

bless his heart
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »
Use to look very good. Very likable. Has a bit of class and taste. Can speak in complete sentences.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
Simple enough question.

Discuss...

I wouldn't say he's overrated . Jay carries an obscene amount of size and he has good balance , his last few showings have sucked and he's paid the price for it , at his best he's impressive as hell but I can think of many better than him .

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »
I wouldn't say he's overrated . Jay carries an obscene amount of size and he has good balance , his last few showings have sucked and he's paid the price for it , at his best he's impressive as hell but I can think of many better than him .

I wonder if he didn't get the way he does in the off-season if there would be a lot of the negative talk that there is...? Granted, yeah...he hasn't shown that well the past few competitions, but still a top 3 competitor. We saw how far Ronnie fell in the showings when he started going downhill, so I imagine it's not for reason of past presentation, showings, etc.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »

I like Jay but if there's one thing he doesn't have is balance. I don't think any pro bb has such a disparity between the left and right side of his physique.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »

at his best where do you think he places in say 1995?

E
E

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:31 PM »
I think a 2001 Jay would place in the top 5 of the 1995 Mr. Olympia.  He wouldn't beat Dorian; He wouldn't beat Kevin; he probably wouldn't beat Nasser; Ray? Taylor? Cormier? tough to say.   

Jay does carry a ton of muscle and when he nails his conditioning is unbeatable amongst today's pros.  This just shows how much better the competition was in 1995.  It would be awesome if Jay comes in peeled this year and takes back the Mr. O; unlikely but would be awesome nonetheless.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »
blonde Hitler youth hair cut
weider approved

MarkusV

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay Cutler current training split. Let's hear the "Experts"
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 02:31:58 AM »
Great representative of the "sport."  Winning number 3 this year.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:35 AM »
I think it's more his lifestyle that so many of us are attracted to.  Unlike most other pros he doesn't sell drugs, use rec drugs, do g4p, live in a studio apartment, hit his wife, use synthol, murder people and burn them in a Jag etc...  He has a nice house, beautiful supportive wife with a good head on her shoulders, dogs, nice cars, and he gets to train professionally without having to do any other work.  He truly is living the dream. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2009, 03:36:04 AM »
I think it's more his lifestyle that so many of us are attracted to.  Unlike most other pros he doesn't sell drugs, use rec drugs, do g4p, live in a studio apartment, hit his wife, use synthol, murder people and burn them in a Jag etc...  He has a nice house, beautiful supportive wife with a good head on her shoulders, dogs, nice cars, and he gets to train professionally without having to do any other work.  He truly is living the dream. 

That's right..............i'm quite jealous of Jay.
No doubt about it...

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 05:24:32 AM »
where's his midsection routines?

maybe he does not need it  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »
That's right..............i'm quite jealous of Jay.

dont worry my fellow aryan brother, we will reach the top one day too. were still young.