Author Topic: I heard Sergio Oliva Did one bottle of d-bol per day...  (Read 8170 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: I heard Sergio Oliva Did one bottle of d-bol per day...
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 01:15:52 AM »
I heard that chick took more dianabol a day than Sergio but that chick had a prescription for it and it was not illegal ::)
Thunderdome approved

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »
Chick says NOBODY cares about BBs and Drug use.Tell that to Lee Thompson and the DEA Chickster.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 01:22:53 AM »
I heard that Chick is really, really important and that he spends day and night posting on Getbig.

I heard that Chick (a.k.a 'master of the universe')  is a defender of the 'no drugs rule' in the IFBB...hmmmmmm

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 01:24:27 AM »
I believe it was Tony Atlas that stated something along the lines that he would just take handfuls of dbol throughout the day...Didn't even count them but said it was probably in the hundreds or some shit like that...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 01:29:14 AM »
I heard that Chick thinks that posting day and night on Getbig counts as 'hours worked' for the Ath's Rep.

Seriously Chick, do you honestly believe that posting on Getbig is akin to working for the IFBB?

Chick, you need to re-evaluate your priorities....There is more to life than 'owning people' on Getbig!

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 01:32:24 AM »
It's been awhile since Chick owned anybody around here.

io856

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »
Hank Wood stopped Luke Wood from experiencing any further health issues from his drug habits... will he save Bob Chick's marriage by addressing his message board addiction?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 01:37:03 AM »
Chick likes to 'own' Basile....Yes, Vince is an easy target for bully-boy Chick.

Hey Chick, i think there is a connection between steroids, insecurity, self loathing and bullying...what do you think?

Chime in Chick, afterall you spend day and night trolling the boards.  Such a busy Rep  you are!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 04:38:37 AM »
Yeah that's the show I'm thinking of. I thought it was 7, I'll check it out later.

edit: Yup, it's "7 dbol" at 1:03:07 of the June 2nd show with Mike Torchia. "I don't like injections. I just take 7 dbols 3 times a day"

there was an article in a mainstream mag a few years ago about how torchia admitted to fucking dozens of his female personal training clients

class act

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 05:48:41 AM »
Chick likes to 'own' Basile....Yes, Vince is an easy target for bully-boy Chick.

Hey Chick, i think there is a connection between steroids, insecurity, self loathing and bullying...what do you think?

Chime in Chick, afterall you spend day and night trolling the boards.  Such a busy Rep  you are!
You're asking for it man.  Chick is a "made" man...Untouchable   8)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 07:25:42 AM »

Could it be that this is Vince Basile's illegitamate son?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 09:00:59 AM »
I heard there are people who believe everything they hear no matter how stupid it is
No Worries 4 me