Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26646 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2009, 02:47:20 AM »
Actually it isn't.

UG labs = dirtier than a restaurant kitchen.

god there is so much fear on this board, and besides that picture......how many under ground labs have you actually been in......and personally, i dont find anything wrong with that picture.......its a clandestine lab with alot of beakers and solvents around that probably produced alot of yummy gear that made all kinds of dudes happy........what do you expect......a big storefront with old bald guys in labs coats walking in and out and a sign that says "STEROID LABORATORY"

like many dudes, the first couple years me and my friends were on steroids consisted of taking the shittiest, cheapest, dirtiest, mexican "vet" gear my shady supplier had to offer........and you know what happened ??? ??? ???

we all grew like weeds and got really fucking jacked.......i never had a pimple, an abcess, or even an undesired hair sprout from any of it.....aside from some backne in some of my more genetically-oilly skined friends......nothing ever happened.....and i know dozens of guy that take gear.

i guess it boils down to the fact that people make a big deal out of what they do not understand.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2009, 03:43:26 AM »
I never had any problem with UG ...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:11 AM »
Hey dumbass that first pic is a meth lab not a steroid lab. 

oh really? Then William Llewellyn is mistaken it for AXIO?  ::)

god there is so much fear on this board, and besides that picture......how many under ground labs have you actually been in......and personally, i dont find anything wrong with that picture.......its a clandestine lab with alot of beakers and solvents around that probably produced alot of yummy gear that made all kinds of dudes happy........what do you expect......a big storefront with old bald guys in labs coats walking in and out and a sign that says "STEROID LABORATORY"

like many dudes, the first couple years me and my friends were on steroids consisted of taking the shittiest, cheapest, dirtiest, mexican "vet" gear my shady supplier had to offer........and you know what happened ??? ??? ???

we all grew like weeds and got really fucking jacked.......i never had a pimple, an abcess, or even an undesired hair sprout from any of it.....aside from some backne in some of my more genetically-oilly skined friends......nothing ever happened.....and i know dozens of guy that take gear.

i guess it boils down to the fact that people make a big deal out of what they do not understand.

meltdown. Damn you juicers are pathetic at times.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2009, 03:50:17 AM »
My drug of choice is love.
No doubt about it...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2009, 03:52:08 AM »

meltdown. Damn you juicers are pathetic at times.

you got me.....total meltdown ;) ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2009, 04:07:38 AM »

you got me.....total meltdown ;) ;)

sorry, but it's so foreseeable.

You say steroids/UG labs/PH are bad and some junkie will meltdown several paragraphs on how homo naturals are and that injecting synthetic hormones into your ass is the healthiest thing a human being can do.

It's getting lame.

Why can't you people just not accept that steroids from UG labs are 100% NOT in pharmaceutical quality and thus 100% of UG lab steroids have a high cance to create some sort of health issues.

I don't give a fuck if you juice or not, or if you don't get pimples, just be a man and admit it's dangerous. You just have been lucky until now, or maybe not. You cannot know, maybe you injected little traces of fertilizer every time and will develop cancer some day because of UG lab steroids, maybe you don't.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:31 AM »
i would never say that naturals are "homos"........frankly i could give shit what anyone else does......hopefully whatever an individual chooses to do, it makes them happy.  but on the same token, if some guy who has no experience with anabolics keeps redundantly prostelatizing about a subject they know very little about, and much of the knowledge they do possess has been perverted by a fearmongering agenda-driven media........im going to state my opinion about it.  its been said many times, too many times, but anything when not done in moderation becomes a negative thing.....whether its, smoking, sex, drinking, juicing, GetBigging, eating, reading, ect. 

other than that, everyone should do whatever the fuck makes them happy, within reason of course......and everyone else should basically shut the fuck up about it

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:19 AM »
All I know is that the Man of Steel might possibly be a member of Team Insane Genetics.

THG approved
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2009, 05:10:36 AM »
All I know is that the Man of Steel might possibly be a member of Team Insane Genetics.

THG approved
Hes that guy you always pondered their existance... you know that naturally huge thick muscled guy that could rival pro mass.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2009, 05:21:21 AM »
Why would u trust something u inject in your body that was made in a basement. When it comes to $$$$, people don't give a shit about your health

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2009, 05:26:07 AM »
Why would u trust something u inject in your body that was made in a basement. When it comes to $$$$, people don't give a shit about your health

qft.

I wonder how many UG labs produce steroids in the same bathtub they bathe their dogs in.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
I'm loading up a needle with test,eq,and heroin as we speak 8)

...if my posts start to sound loopy as the day goes on you guys no why.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2009, 08:06:55 AM »
qft.

I wonder how many UG labs produce steroids in the same bathtub they bathe their dogs in.

The UG labs want good reputation to sell more stuff, that's why they try to keep it clean and good.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2009, 09:36:32 AM »
The UG labs want good reputation to sell more stuff, that's why they try to keep it clean and good.

hahahaha, yeah sure.

If i was using UG lab steroids, i would tell that to myself ed as well.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
hahahaha, yeah sure.

exactly---- it's the guys who never go off juice and will use whatever they can get their hands on.  Some people are experts at decieving themselves

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »

The real issue at hand is Method's fear of needles.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »
hahahaha, yeah sure.

Anyhow, never got problem from it ... if it was as bad as you say, my butt would have gotten infected...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »

Huh?  Speak english! 
I don't know what Bill thinks but that is not a UG steroid lab.  It's a fucking meth lab.  None of that equipment in the picture is necessary to make UG steroids.  LMAO!  You probably know fuck all about homebrewing if you think that is a steroid lab.  It's propoganda and even Bill himself is guilty of it.  He still thinks Balkan Pharmaceuticals is a legit first rate pharmaceutical company because they have a government issued license from "Moldova".  LMAO!  He's fallible like anyone else. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »

ALL DRUGS.
N

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »

???

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »

They're juice guys"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »

:o

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2009, 09:54:52 PM »
got er' on the third try there did we :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2009, 09:55:40 PM »

One more for fun :-)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

That is the thing with steroids. You "grow like a weed" and as fast as weeds grow...They die just as fast!

I'd rather grow like a TREE. Slow and steady over years and years and actually be able to live past 45!