Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26496 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2009, 09:04:33 PM »

That is the thing with steroids. You "grow like a weed" and as fast as weeds grow...They die just as fast!

I'd rather grow like a TREE. Slow and steady over years and years and actually be able to live past 45!

lol, you weigh a 145 pounds old man...WTF are you talking about???

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

That is the thing with steroids. You "grow like a weed" and as fast as weeds grow...They die just as fast!

I'd rather grow like a TREE. Slow and steady over years and years and actually be able to live past 45!

i can respect that, you are entitled to grow at whatever rate and to whatever degree of risk that pleases you.......but there are alot of things that are perfectly legal that will kill you alot faster then responsible  and moderate steroid usage

reasonable doses with proper off-periods will in most cases prolong your life

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2009, 09:14:39 PM »
lol, you weigh a 145 pounds old man...WTF are you talking about???

I'm about 160 right now at 6'1". Without steroids it is basically impossible to keep a bulging physique if you're over 65 years old. I can run a mile in 7 minutes and I can benchpress 245lbs.

Bodybuild the RIGHT way and you'll be able to actually live past 45 years of age and you will have health into your 60s and 70s.

Bodybuilding the RIGHT way is a path to HEALTH, VITALITY, LONGEVITY, STRENGTH and FITNESS.

Bodybuilding the WRONG way is a path to BULGING BELLIES, HEART TROUBLE, KIDNEY FAILURE, ASYMMETRICAL MUSCLES, SICKNESS and DEATH!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »
6'1 160 means u never built shit.
What you are talking about is called 'EXERCISING'. 
'Bodybuilding' refers to the development of muscle, you are talking about working out.
See the difference?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »

I'm about 160 right now at 6'1". Without steroids it is basically impossible to keep a bulging physique if you're over 65 years old. I can run a mile in 7 minutes and I can benchpress 245lbs.

Bodybuild the RIGHT way and you'll be able to actually live past 45 years of age and you will have health into your 60s and 70s.

Bodybuilding the RIGHT way is a path to HEALTH, VITALITY, LONGEVITY, STRENGTH and FITNESS.

Bodybuilding the WRONG way is a path to BULGING BELLIES, HEART TROUBLE, KIDNEY FAILURE, ASYMMETRICAL MUSCLES, SICKNESS and DEATH!

4" partial ROM on the 245 bench press

and bullshit on the 7 minute mile as well

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

oh......now i get it......bodybuilding the "right" way =  bodybuilding liberalismo's way

and we all know liberalismo is the be-all-end-all of a vast array of physcials subdiscilpines such a bodybuilding, boichemistry, and gerontology

man.....you stance on health and fitness is almost as warped as your politics :) :) :)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »
Bodybuilding the right way is the Steve Reeves way, In my opinion.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
Bodybuilding the right way is the Steve Reeves way, In my opinion.

steve reeves wouldnt be shit today ---------- all this natural aesthetics shit is gone in bodybuilding, YES it did exist but is GONE now and you can thank IFBB, RObert Kennedy, and Weider for producing magazines that people will by ONLY because some HUGE fck is one the front

steve reeves didnt make NOxplod what it is it was RON COLEMAN who did, all over the BSN shit after olympia won many times......steve reeves would sell any hardcore supplement today, maybe a pack of vitamins MAYBE

it is not the 1960s anymore........steroids of part of bodybuilding in the mainstream now, you have to go mainstream to make any money with it..........anything else is just self-gratification and vanity = natural bodybuidling

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »
steve reeves wouldnt be shit today ---------- all this natural aesthetics shit is gone in bodybuilding, YES it did exist but is GONE now and you can thank IFBB, RObert Kennedy, and Weider for producing magazines that people will by ONLY because some HUGE fck is one the front

steve reeves didnt make NOxplod what it is it was RON COLEMAN who did, all over the BSN shit after olympia won many times......steve reeves would sell any hardcore supplement today, maybe a pack of vitamins MAYBE

it is not the 1960s anymore........steroids of part of bodybuilding in the mainstream now, you have to go mainstream to make any money with it..........anything else is just self-gratification and vanity = natural bodybuidling

meltdown.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:46 PM »

Has nothing to do with money.

99% of bodybuilders..Probably 99.999% of bodybuilders do not make money from bodybuilding. Most Pros don't even make much money.

In the end it is all about health, fitness, longevity. If you're pumping yourself full of steroids and growing balloon muscles that deflate once you stop the juice then you probably aren't healthy, probably aren't fit and probably won't live long.

I doubt that Steve would even compete if he had lived his youth today. He would probably be some fitness guru or something like that...Like Lalayne.

For the people who aren't trying to chase a pipe dream of being Mr. Olympia...Aesthetics is important.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »

99% of bodybuilders..Probably 99.999% of bodybuilders do not make money from bodybuilding. Most Pros don't even make much money.

In the end it is all about health, fitness, longevity. If you're pumping yourself full of steroids and growing balloon muscles that deflate once you stop the juice then you probably aren't healthy, probably aren't fit and probably won't live long.

I doubt that Steve would even compete if he had lived his youth today. He would probably be some fitness guru or something like that...Like Lalayne.

For the people who aren't trying to chase a pipe dream of being Mr. Olympia...Aesthetics is important.

1 week later meltdown

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »
We are sopposed to be doing this for our health?  ;D

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2009, 04:12:31 AM »
We are sopposed to be doing this for our health?  ;D

It is your decision.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2009, 04:16:16 AM »
Juice is delicious.
I hate the State.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2009, 04:19:33 AM »
P

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »

aesthetics and not making money is self gratification/masturbation and vanity

Reeves would be pedeling P90x DvDs door to door if he was in the game today......fuck if anyone would listen to him except maybe a small following of 10-12 clients at a local gym

there are 20,000 steve reeves walking around today...........anyone who takes a few good cycles can look like him

fitness guru = someone out to MAKE MONEY OFF BODYBUILDING, get your shit right

steve reeves is just a someone with lines which every gym in america has at least one steve reeves = dime a dozen

if tony horton of p90x fame ate a few dbol = steve reeves
[/thread]

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #266 on: August 19, 2009, 04:53:19 AM »
Huh?  Speak english! 
I don't know what Bill thinks but that is not a UG steroid lab.  It's a fucking meth lab.  None of that equipment in the picture is necessary to make UG steroids.  LMAO!  You probably know fuck all about homebrewing if you think that is a steroid lab.  It's propoganda and even Bill himself is guilty of it.  He still thinks Balkan Pharmaceuticals is a legit first rate pharmaceutical company because they have a government issued license from "Moldova".  LMAO!  He's fallible like anyone else. 

I said that Balkan is a registered manufacturer in Moldova. That is all I said. I never said they were "a legit first rate pharmaceutical company".

Stop putting words in my mouth.
X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #267 on: August 19, 2009, 04:57:20 AM »
Oh geez, here comes  Jack La lane and Charles Atlas...

'he threw sand in my face!"

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 19, 2009, 05:01:30 AM »
I said that Balkan is a registered manufacturer in Moldova. That is all I said. I never said they were "a legit first rate pharmaceutical company".

Stop putting words in my mouth.

What's the difference Bill?  Registered GMP certified manufacturer vs. a legit first rate pharmaceutical company?  Are you splitting hairs?  Didnt you guys over at BOS advertise for them at one time as well? 

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2009, 06:10:31 AM »
change your life now before it's to late. Delete your myspace account, burn all your guido clothes, ditch the psuedo intellectual, arrogant persona and stop flexing your biceps while pointing at a piece of your artwork with the camera on 10 seconds timer because you can't get anyone in real life who can keep a straight face to take a picture of  you doing a biceps pose at your pictures. Also, the pathetic attempts at acting "alpha" when everytime sombody posts a picture of a woman who is remotely attractive it is followed up by you going on a story about how you would like to "insert various sexual act here" with her.

Tbomz, iv posted pictures 1 time before, if you want to see them badly enough find them. I admit i look like shit, but not as bad as James who thinks hes good enough to put that picture as his avatar.
Boom

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #270 on: August 19, 2009, 06:13:17 AM »
God damn, that arm is so big and pale...........it's gotta be Wolf's, right?
No doubt about it...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2009, 06:14:00 AM »
God damn, that arm is so big and pale...........it's gotta be Wolf's, right?
Nope thats our very own HOOOOOOGGGGEEEEE Celltech abuser Method101

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »
Nope thats our very own HOOOOOOGGGGEEEEE Celltech abuser Method101

Crazy...
No doubt about it...

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #273 on: August 19, 2009, 07:58:56 AM »
What's the difference Bill?  Registered GMP certified manufacturer vs. a legit first rate pharmaceutical company?  Are you splitting hairs?  Didnt you guys over at BOS advertise for them at one time as well? 

Not much if I said that, but I never said "Registered GMP" or "Legit first rate". You are still putting words in my mouth. I said "registered" only, which means exactly that. They are registered. What it means as far as FDA oversight to be registered in Moldova I couldn't tell you.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #274 on: August 19, 2009, 08:05:04 AM »
It has been discovered that hormones dries up and shrinks the brain just like alcohol and aging does! The most important organ in the body!