Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26629 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« on: June 20, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »
Why do we at getbig always talk shit about Natural bodybuilders, when we should respect them more than the drug abusing, law breaking IFBB pros. For one, we can compare our physiques far more realistically with theirs than somone taking 1g of test a week.

Don't bother posting about psuedo naturals here like John Hansen/Kyoshi Moody/Jeff Willet/Eric Broser you will be laughed at because they are scumbag liars worse than even IFBB pros.

True Natural bodybuilders, anyone who thinks otherwise must look like utter shit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
it is a shame that for two guys with decent physiques that they ignore the fact that they don't even have somewhat a stylish hairstyle

and jrod and those eyebrows- :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »
it is a shame that for two guys with decent physiques that they ignore the fact that they don't even have somewhat a stylish hairstyle

and jrod and those eyebrows- :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Not everyone wants to be a guido spending more money on jeans than their car like you johhny.
 ;D

j.k man your cool.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 02:43:08 PM »
True Natural bodybuilders, anyone who thinks otherwise must look like utter shit.

you cant know that for sure.. btw, what do you look like?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »
Not everyone wants to be a guido spending more money on jeans than their car like you johhny.
 ;D

j.k man your cool.

i know your j.k but those guys could use a good stylist

...like my man Mr. Raymond, that guy is awesome/gay

i remember when i first went to him he said "I have a vision....I want to make you Enrique Iglesia"...the rest is history

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »
you cant know that for sure.. btw, what do you look like?
my back is better than yours with 1.5 years training and no juice unlike you who has trained for years and taken juice in the past now  you look like a fat sack of shit and spend all your time on myspace trying to coherse women who you will never meet in real life because they soon realise you are a self-obsessed balding idiot with a whole list of genetic defects. The ultimate self-ownage is the way you attempt to flex your biceps while pointing at one of your half-arsed efforts at artwork, sadly for you everyone can see through that and think its pathetic.

One a juicer always a juicer, you get NO respect from me ever since you flexed your biceps as you pointed at a drawing.
 ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 02:48:35 PM »
my back is better than yours with 1.5 years training and no juice unlike you who has trained for years and taken juice in the past now  you look like a fat sack of shit and spend all your time on myspace trying to coherse women who you will never meet in real life because they soon realise you are a self-obsessed balding idiot with a whole list of genetic defects. The ultimate self-ownage is the way you attempt to flex your biceps while pointing at one of your half-arsed efforts at artwork, sadly for you everyone can see through that and think its pathetic.

lol.. meltdown.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »
my back is better than yours
you know the deal.... pics or bullshit

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »
One a juicer always a juicer, you get NO respect from me ever since you flexed your biceps as you pointed at a drawing.

I was natural in that pic.. and its a painting  :)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »
lol.. meltdown.
change your life now before it's to late. Delete your myspace account, burn all your guido clothes, ditch the psuedo intellectual, arrogant persona and stop flexing your biceps while pointing at a piece of your artwork with the camera on 10 seconds timer because you can't get anyone in real life who can keep a straight face to take a picture of  you doing a biceps pose at your pictures. Also, the pathetic attempts at acting "alpha" when everytime sombody posts a picture of a woman who is remotely attractive it is followed up by you going on a story about how you would like to "insert various sexual act here" with her.

Tbomz, iv posted pictures 1 time before, if you want to see them badly enough find them. I admit i look like shit, but not as bad as James who thinks hes good enough to put that picture as his avatar.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »
you know the deal.... pics or bullshit

he is full of shit
T

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »
change your life now before it's to late. Delete your myspace account, burn all your guido clothes, ditch the psuedo intellectual, arrogant persona and stop flexing your biceps while pointing at a piece of your artwork with the camera on 10 seconds timer because you can't get anyone in real life who can keep a straight face to take a picture of  you doing a biceps pose at your pictures.

Tbomz, iv posted pictures 1 time before, if you want to see them badly enough find them. I admit i look like shit, but not as bad as James who thinks hes good enough to put that picture as his avatar.

you actually made me crack a smile, and I needed to smile today.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
change your life now before it's to late. Delete your myspace account, burn all your guido clothes, ditch the psuedo intellectual, arrogant persona and stop flexing your biceps while pointing at a piece of your artwork with the camera on 10 seconds timer because you can't get anyone in real life who can keep a straight face to take a picture of  you doing a biceps pose at your pictures.

i agree cuz artists get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY more pussy than self obsorbed guys who are way into their physiques

stick to painting- it will get you more pussy in the end

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:55 PM »

the PROS in this sport are all juicers...you sound like the right winger with a holier than thou attitude

this sounds like the epic " cant find a contact meltdown"
carpe` vaginum!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »

i think i remember that you did but i dont think it was a back photo, which is what you were claiming.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »
he is full of shit
Fuck off prick, are you subscribed to my posts? i dont give a fuck what you have to say about anything, you obviously care about what i say and hang on my every post.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »
stick to painting- it will get you more pussy in the end

that's pretty much all i do.. I never claimed to be a *bodybuilder*.. but I do enjoy lifting, and I did enjoy using steroids  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »
Fuck off prick, are you subscribed to my posts? i dont give a fuck what you have to say about anything, you obviously care about what i say and hang on my every post.

meltdown  ::)

you are no good at this junior
T

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

I have a lot better legs than Layne and my upper body isn't far away from his, but damn I just don't believe there are any true naturals anywhere. It always comes out that they have tried something in the past.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »
I have a lot better legs than Layne and my upper body isn't far away from his
ok ::)  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »
ok ::)  ::)

why didcha post a pic of that euthopian dood? ???
carpe` vaginum!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »
It don't get no better than a dude in his skiddies posing next to a shit-stained toilet bowl and a guy with a smile that can blind posing in a spangly blue thong next to a double bed
O

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »

I'm natural.

Fuck natural. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
Hahahaha oh brother, another wannabe "hardcore" post by our resident tiny tit "methhead101", who built his 6'2" 200 pound frame in his parents basement with his concrete filled weightset.  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
why didcha post a pic of that euthopian dood? ???
don't you mean: that human being who does not have to jab expensive and illegal drugs into his ass/delts to maintain his physique?

Also, the guy who won't shrink and suffer severe mental problems should he be kept away from illegal substances for more than a day or two.