Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26673 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »
James looks good, juicer or not.

thank you :) I was 190 or so in that pic, no steroids, pre steroids... (steroids rock, btw)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »
Where are Methods pics?

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »
Why do we at getbig always talk shit about Natural bodybuilders, when we should respect them more than the drug abusing, law breaking IFBB pros. For one, we can compare our physiques far more realistically with theirs than somone taking 1g of test a week.

Don't bother posting about psuedo naturals here like John Hansen/Kyoshi Moody/Jeff Willet/Eric Broser you will be laughed at because they are scumbag liars worse than even IFBB pros.

True Natural bodybuilders, anyone who thinks otherwise must look like utter shit.

And you post pics of two guys that aren't natural ... great just great... they have smelled it, and taken it up their tail pipe... count on that.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2009, 04:57:08 PM »
And you post pics of two guys that aren't natural ... great just great... they have smelled it, and taken it up their tail pipe... count on that.

I don't know who the other guy is, but Layne is absolutely natural. I think he said he did some prohormone a long time ago (Not sure though) for a brief period, but it didn't contribute anything. For all intents and purposes his physique was built 100% naturally.

If you think Layne's physique can't be built naturally...You're either not dedicated to bodybuilding enough, lazy, or have bad genetics. Or all 3.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »
Layne is natural...  and you know so because you have proof... and the proof is he said so... Everyone lies about being natural. Maybe it can be built natural, but no one would do it ...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2009, 05:06:20 PM »
Layne is natural...  and you know so because you have proof... and the proof is he said so... Everyone lies about being natural. Maybe it can be built natural, but no one would do it ...

Exactly.

Is Ronnie Coleman natural? Yes, so is Levrone and Klaus by the way.  ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
No one knows if someone is natural other than himself.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2009, 05:08:44 PM »

First of all, Layne has been saying that he is natural since he first started lifting weights and since the early days of Bodybuilding.com. He has never deviated from that. Also, people who would lie like this for so many years have certain personalities that Layne doesn't have.

Second of all, WHY would no one build a physique like that naturally? There are TONS of bodybuilders in the world who are very very dedicated and natural, and have been lifting for years. WHY would no one build a physique like that naturally?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »
why is the one dude posing in his underwear in a public bathroom stall????......has anyone else wondered this.......schmoe session at a rest stop

the bathroom dude could possibly have acheived his physique without steroids, but with more pro hormones then he is leading on.....you see thats how this game works....you always minimize what you are taking......if someone asks me what im taking now, i would tell them "ahh, a shot or two of sust".....while i woldnt be lying, i would be minimalizing...so if he tells you he "maybe took some prohormones a long time ago"....it means he uses them regularly.....and lest not forget pro-hormones are really pr0-steroids....some more powerful then conventional steroids

and the second guy, anyone who thinks he is natural is just silly ::) ::) ::)

but again i query.....why is the first dude posing in his underwear in a public toilet

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »

... WHY would no one build a physique like that naturally? There are TONS of bodybuilders in the world who are very very dedicated and natural, and have been lifting for years. WHY would no one build a physique like that naturally?

Because the TONS of bodybuilders you are talking about don't exist. The very very dedicated bodybuilders take drugs... end of story.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »
Sorry if I spoiled your dreams pops...

Bast175

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
Have either of them made money out of it?  All that work, what did they get for it?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
j rod has ZERO fat in his diet

tell me how somebody builds and maintains a physique like that without fat

E
E

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »
why is the one dude posing in his underwear in a public bathroom stall????......has anyone else wondered this.......schmoe session at a rest stop

the bathroom dude could possibly have acheived his physique without steroids, but with more pro hormones then he is leading on.....you see thats how this game works....you always minimize what you are taking......if someone asks me what im taking now, i would tell them "ahh, a shot or two of sust".....while i woldnt be lying, i would be minimalizing...so if he tells you he "maybe took some prohormones a long time ago"....it means he uses them regularly.....and lest not forget pro-hormones are really pr0-steroids....some more powerful then conventional steroids

and the second guy, anyone who thinks he is natural is just silly ::) ::) ::)

but again i query.....why is the first dude posing in his underwear in a public toilet

Some people do, Layne doesn't.

And Pro hormones. Or even "legal steroids" are NOT anywhere near as powerful as conventional steroids. That is a joke. The side effects are more powerful, but as far as muscle mass goes..NO pro-hormone or legal steroid could ever compare to even D-bol.

I'm so sick of people trying to minimize the achievements of others because they themselves can not achieve them.

Bast175

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2009, 05:57:16 PM »
j rod has ZERO fat in his diet

tell me how somebody builds and maintains a physique like that without fat

E

i'm skeptical about both being natural.   Do either make any money out of it???

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
Because the TONS of bodybuilders you are talking about don't exist. The very very dedicated bodybuilders take drugs... end of story.

You're delusional. I actually go to the gym and workout and I know a lot of guys who are very large and are 100% natural. Some take creatine, some take things like NO2, but all are natural bodybuilders. I know they don't use steroids because they don't know anything about steroids, they always talk bad about steroids and call using them "cheating", and they even acted shocked when I mentioned that pro-bodybuilders use steroids. It's obvious that they've never used steroids, all aside from the fact that they say they have never used.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2009, 06:00:39 PM »
Have either of them made money out of it?  All that work, what did they get for it?

I don't know, really. But Layne has been saying he was natural ever since he started lifting weights when he was like 17 years old.  You can see his progress from late teens to mid 20s and it is a slow and gradual process.

Old pic of Layne:

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »

I know they don't use steroids because they don't know anything about steroids, they always talk bad about steroids and call using them "cheating", and they even acted shocked when I mentioned that pro-bodybuilders use steroids. It's obvious that they've never used steroids, all aside from the fact that they say they have never used.

do you workout with blind people or retarded people???

io856

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:49 PM »

You're delusional. I actually go to the gym and workout and I know a lot of guys who are very large and are 100% natural. Some take creatine, some take things like NO2, but all are natural bodybuilders. I know they don't use steroids because they don't know anything about steroids, they always talk bad about steroids and call using them "cheating", and they even acted shocked when I mentioned that pro-bodybuilders use steroids. It's obvious that they've never used steroids, all aside from the fact that they say they have never used.

with modern gym equipments its now possible

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
do you workout with blind people or retarded people???

Just people who don't waste their lives on internet message boards or read muscle magazines. Most people don't know that pros use steroids, including weight lifters.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
i'm skeptical about both being natural.   Do either make any money out of it???

layne writes articles for some magazines

E
E

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »

People are so fucked up that they lie about talking steroids and sometimes it's like they almost believe they are clean themself. Got a "friend" that lied about being clean for many years. One day he called me and asked me if I could get him some HCG. Apparently his delivery guy couldn't deliver so he had nowhere to turn. So he turned to his old buddy. I asked him why he wanted the HCG and he confessed he'd been juicing all along. Crazy fuck, he lied to me for years. I knew he wasn't clean anyway, wasn't upset with him. I know some guys can't help they lie about this."Schizo-guys that play natural that "forgets" all about the testo they shot up their ass when they come to the gym. The reason so many people claim they are natural is because they want people to look up to them and say.. "wow you got a great body". And they know that people wouldn't be amazed if they knew that they are shooting like everybody else. Those guys got so low self esteem that they have to play out the "natural act" to get nice comments from people. Fuckers ... liers... Naturals are almost like dinosaurs... the tiny ones ... and extinct.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
And Pro hormones. Or even "legal steroids" are NOT anywhere near as powerful as conventional steroids. That is a joke.

that's not true.. why do you keep repeating that?

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »

Just people who don't waste their lives on internet message boards or read muscle magazines. Most people don't know that pros use steroids, including weight lifters.

Weightlifters... worst liers.. Knew a guy... acutally he hasn't come clean yet. Gets swollen from time to time... probably taking a-bombs... benching 450 ... clean.... yeah right.

Everyone who has worked out for a little while and has a slight interest in training know about steroids and the pros, and that weightlifters and BBs use em.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »
that's not true.. why do you keep repeating that?

Because it is. Even the strongest prohormone/Legal steroids today can't compete with simple Dianabol. Pheraplex, SUPERDROL, etc. None of these things are even close to basic Dianabol.

The side effects though are actually usually worse. It doesn't make legal sense,, but that is how it is.