Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26637 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2009, 06:42:10 PM »

Because it is. Even the strongest prohormone/Legal steroids today can't compete with simple Dianabol. Pheraplex, SUPERDROL, etc. None of these things are even close to basic Dianabol.

The side effects though are actually usually worse. It doesn't make legal sense,, but that is how it is.

I haven't tried legit dianabol... I agree with you about the side effects - the over the counter stuff, particularly superdrol and m1t, are terrible. 

SD - gyno in a bottle.

but - they are effective, and can dramatically change a physique.

dustin

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »
Designer steroids are steroids all the same - stop kidding yourselves. A lot of them are much more potent than anavar, dbol, drol, etc. Get off your high horses. Worse than a dumb juicer is an elitist dumb juicer.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »
Why do we at getbig always talk shit about Natural bodybuilders, when we should respect them more than the drug abusing, law breaking IFBB pros. For one, we can compare our physiques far more realistically with theirs than somone taking 1g of test a week.

I think there's a happy medium between naturals, most of whom look like shit, and the ridiculous "standard dosages" competitive bodybuilders take today.  The great physiques of the 70's and early 80's were not natural, but are a far cry from the bloated sideshows of today.
Ron: "I am lazy."

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
I haven't tried legit dianabol... I agree with you about the side effects - the over the counter stuff, particularly superdrol and m1t, are terrible. 

SD - gyno in a bottle.

but - they are effective, and can dramatically change a physique.

Superdrol is supposedly the "strongest" legalsteroid/prohormone on the market. Pheraplex also.

Andro/M1t aren't legal anymore.

The "Old" prohormones were a lot more effective than the new/legal prohormones/steroids but even the old one's can't compare to simple D-bol, Anadrol or Anavar. Nothing that has been legal the past 20 years even compares to the conventional illegal steroids.

Not even mentioning deca or test which is like comparing a grape to a watermelon.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
Designer steroids are steroids all the same - stop kidding yourselves. A lot of them are much more potent than anavar, dbol, drol, etc. Get off your high horses. Worse than a dumb juicer is an elitist dumb juicer.

"Designer steroids"? Which one's? Some designer steroids are legal, most aren't. Even THG is banned.

What is more potent than anavar or dbol? Superdrol? Bullshit.

The point I'm making, most of the so called "legal steroids" on the market today are worthless. Someone who has used these things briefly and made no gains from them is, for all intents and purposes, natural. The whole point is that they built their physique without steroids, and if "prohormones/legal steroids" that they took briefly contributed either nothing or very little to their physiques then it is all the same.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2009, 07:39:58 PM »
Superdrol is supposedly the "strongest" legalsteroid/prohormone on the market. Pheraplex also.

Andro/M1t aren't legal anymore.

The "Old" prohormones were a lot more effective than the new/legal prohormones/steroids but even the old one's can't compare to simple D-bol, Anadrol or Anavar. Nothing that has been legal the past 20 years even compares to the conventional illegal steroids.

Not even mentioning deca or test which is like comparing a grape to a watermelon.

so wait.....you are comparing anadrol and dbol  to anavar......then saying deca is more powerful then the both of them.........are you just making this stuff up as you go along because you think there is no one one here who actually has the knowlegde to call you out ??? ??? ???

and if you think there is no legal prohormone on the market today that is as powerful as the old prohormones and even most steroids......try SPAWN for a couple of months,,,,,almost pure epistane and trenbolone.....way stronger then anavar or priomo tabs

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »
Lots of rambling page long meltdowns here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2009, 07:50:02 PM »
Lots of rambling page long meltdowns here.

Maybe Peter Paul is posting.
As empty as paradise

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2009, 07:58:06 PM »
so wait.....you are comparing anadrol and dbol  to anavar......then saying deca is more powerful then the both of them.........are you just making this stuff up as you go along because you think there is no one one here who actually has the knowlegde to call you out ??? ??? ???

and if you think there is no legal prohormone on the market today that is as powerful as the old prohormones and even most steroids......try SPAWN for a couple of months,,,,,almost pure epistane and trenbolone.....way stronger then anavar or priomo tabs

Anadrol, Dbol, and Anavar are comparable in the fact that they are all conventional illegal steroids which are very powerful. They are all much stronger than things like Superdrol or Pheraplex or whatnot.

Things like "SPAWN" won't do anything but give you gyno, shoot up your cholesterol and your blood pressure, and fry your liver. Sure, you might gain a few pounds of muscle after several weeks of use but that's about it.

Use the strongest pro-hormones/legal steroids on the market today (that are all legal) for a few months and you might gain 5lbs of muscle if you're lucky and you'll be sick as hell at the end of it all.

Use the strongest CONVENTIONAL STEROIDS that exist today such as testosterone, Deca, Etc. for a few months and you will probably gain a good 25lbs and you'll be a lot healthier than if you used prohormones. Some people, if they do everything right, can gain 25-30lbs of solid muscle in 4-5 months using a ton of conventional steroids.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »
Damn "Method," you've been melting and ranting all over the place lately..  :-X

You're coming off as jealous and resentful of people that are bigger than you.  Accept that your physique is the definition "skinny-fat" and move on, whiney.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

"Designer steroids"? Which one's? Some designer steroids are legal, most aren't. Even THG is banned.

The point I'm making, most of the so called "legal steroids" on the market today are worthless. Someone who has used these things briefly and made no gains from them is, for all intents and purposes, natural. The whole point is that they built their physique without steroids, and if "prohormones/legal steroids" that they took briefly contributed either nothing or very little to their physiques then it is all the same.

Have you used Thai Pinks(Dianabol)? Have you used Oxybalone/Anadrol? Have you used Spa Anavar or Organon Deca? How about Superdrol, pheraplex or any of the popular OTC Steroids?  

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
Have you used Thai Pinks(Dianabol)? Have you used Oxybalone/Anadrol? Have you used Spa Anavar or Organon Deca? How about Superdrol, pheraplex or any of the popular OTC Steroids?  

Hell no.

But I know people who have done all of these things. I see the results from the different things, and there is no comparison.

Do you think that Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc could get as big as he is if he only used OTC designer steroids or prohormones, and nothing illegal? Give me a break.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2009, 08:11:44 PM »

Hell no.

But I know people who have done all of these things. I see the results from the different things, and there is no comparison.

Do you think that Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc could get as big as he is if he only used OTC designer steroids or prohormones, and nothing illegal? Give me a break.

Then STFU with all your talk of this and that are more or less powerful. Some people on here have used all of those and can tell you are a delusion ass clown. Don't trust what your juicer buddies tell you, because we all lie about doses, what does and doesn't work to the natural dudes like yourself. Go buy some NO Explode, cuddle up with some pics of JRod and tell me when you start growing chump :-*

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2009, 08:16:35 PM »
Then STFU with all your talk of this and that are more or less powerful. Some people on here have used all of those and can tell you are a delusion ass clown. Go buy some NO Explode, cuddle up with some pics of JRod and tell me when you start growing chump :-*

You don't make sense. I'm basing my statements on direct observations. Most people on getbig are idiots, and those who claim that OTC PROHORMONES or OTC STEROIDS are as powerful as the top conventional steroids then they are probably using them all at the same time and confusing the effects. It's an issue of common sense here. You're an idiot if you think that this is the case. Does Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kevin Leverone, Ruhl, use prohormones or OTC designer steroids? Absolutely not. They use the most effective and direct substances, and using prohormones or designer OTC steroids would do NOTHING but make their side effects worse.

Again, Could Coleman build his physique as it is (or was) if he never used conventional steroids but only used Over the counter products?

Don't be stupid. Use some common sense.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2009, 08:17:48 PM »
Damn "Method," you've been melting and ranting all over the place lately..  :-X

You're coming off as jealous and resentful of people that are bigger than you.  Accept that your physique is the definition "skinny-fat" and move on, whiney.

my physique?.....how the fuck would you know what i look like "Jeffro"....i have never in my life posted one picture of myself on the internet you fucking douche.  maybe i am just a fat troll or maybe i am in very good shape and have been around steroids for my entire life, i could tell you it the latter, but hey...its the internet....we all look like greek gods here.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2009, 08:18:37 PM »
my physique?.....how the fuck would you know what i look like "Jeffro"....i have never in my life posted one picture of myself on the internet you fucking douche.  maybe i am just a fat troll or maybe i am in very good shape and have been around steroids for my entire life, i could tell you it the latter, but hey...its the internet....we all look like greek gods here.

Exactly...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
Liberalhomo u have once again proved to be a niave dumbass. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2009, 08:32:46 PM »

You don't make sense. I'm basing my statements on direct observations. Most people on getbig are idiots, and those who claim that OTC PROHORMONES or OTC STEROIDS are as powerful as the top conventional steroids then they are probably using them all at the same time and confusing the effects. It's an issue of common sense here. You're an idiot if you think that this is the case. Does Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kevin Leverone, Ruhl, use prohormones or OTC designer steroids? Absolutely not. They use the most effective and direct substances, and using prohormones or designer OTC steroids would do NOTHING but make their side effects worse.

Again, Could Coleman build his physique as it is (or was) if he never used conventional steroids but only used Over the counter products?

Don't be stupid. Use some common sense.

::) ::) ::) McMannus owned you months ago on this same subject. You have ZERO experience with any AAS, yet you speak with authority. You cannot compare what a pro does and what a gym rat does, not even close, so I won't even go there. Many of these OTC products are almost as powerful as bol or drol, but the reason dianabol and drol seem more powerful is because they are usually stacked with a test base and or deca or equipoise. Guys that use OTC products usually only use that one product on its own. So if you gain 20 pounds in 6 weeks with dianabol  on its own, you may gain 12-15 pounds on superdrol or M1T on its own in that same 6 weeks. Not as strong, but still pretty damn good on its own. Bottom line is, you have NEVER used, you only know what someone tells you or what you read, which may all be lies. So stop being so pompous.

dustin

« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2009, 08:34:55 PM »
liberalismo, what makes conventional steroids magically superior to designer steroids? They were all identified long before our time, some were even produced but just not kept on the market. Anavar, dianabol, anadrol all those steroids were approved for clinical application, that is all. They are also scheduled substances. These are the only differences between designer AAS and the stuff that's been around for a long time. Technically, it has ALL been around forever, just some steroids weren't produced.

mg for mg, there are designer steroids MUCH more potent than dbol and the like. I've tried LEGIT naposim and while I prefer it over something like SD, SD is MUCH more potent!!!!!! m1t also DESTROYS any other steroid, even drol, imho. But I don't care much for orals, I can't really tolerate them anymore. Even though my liver values, kidney and cardiovascular system are fine just a week on anything and I fall apart. Even after being clean for like a year, just a few days on an oral and I'm in too much pain.

In any event, liberalismo, you have a stupid bias attitude and obviously can't be reasoned with. You go on believing your baseless myths and have a good day.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »
Guess what fucktard, I was addressing the original thread poster "Method101."  Nice self ownage/meltdown though.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:17 PM »

how is jrod doing it without fat in his diet?

E
E

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »
how is jrod doing it without fat in his diet?

E

You don't need fats in your diet for natural testosterone production when you supplement with a little test prop, var and winni ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »
You don't need fats in your diet for natural testosterone production when you supplement with a little test prop, var and winni ;)

yeah that's what i'm thinking

if his zero fat diet isn't a dead giveaway i don't know what is

E
E

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »
Guess what fucktard, I was addressing the original thread poster "Method101."  Nice self ownage/meltdown though.

yeah, you got me there....i look like an asshole for saying that now, but your post came up right after i posted something so i made a mistake, im the douche.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »
yeah, you got me there....i look like an asshole for saying that now, but your post came up right after i posted something so i made a mistake, im the douche.
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!