Author Topic: ND and Hulkster (You have to admire how they stand by their man in trunks)  (Read 6980 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: ND and Hulkster
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »
they complete each other.

This is why I suggested they book a weekend together at a motel
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »
he'll post quotes without posting any sort of corroborating proof.

Assuming that were true, how then might you respond?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2009, 01:16:31 PM »
Assuming that were true, how then might you respond?

with visuals that refute the quotes.

real life is always the equalizer.

talk is cheap =most of it is bullshit.

you need evidence to back it up.

which ND never has...
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2009, 01:20:11 PM »

which ND never has...

But ND would probably disagree. So how would go about refuting his counterpoint?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »
But ND would probably disagree. So how would go about refuting his counterpoint?

by reminding him that he works for a flower shop LOL

8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 01:35:14 PM »
by reminding him that he works for a flower shop LOL

8)

Perfect.

Just try to milk it for, say, 1,700 pages.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
sounds good.

but ND usually runs away in embarassment after debating with me for any length of time.

he did so in the truce thread..
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Ugly

• Getbig V
sounds good.

but ND usually runs away in embarassment after debating with me for any length of time.

He disagreed about Ronnie being the better bodybuilder?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Ronnie's wins over Dorian= 0

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian

Dorian's wins over a prime Ronnie = 0

thanks for playing! Try again. ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Hulkster, it seems there's some disagreement here. Why hasn't one of you guys just called a truce or something?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
truces are for people that work for flower companies. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
truces are for people that work for flower companies. 8)

WTF? He does? It has to be a joke?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »
ha ha ha Ronnie disagrees , thanks for playing though.  ;D

Ronnie is too modest to say how he owned that skinny twink

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
WTF? He does? It has to be a joke?

sadly, it isn't.

Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on June 04, 2009, 01:34:51 PM
Why would I lie? what do I have to hide? I could work pumping gas and I would still know more on the subject than you Hulkster , pumpster and every other Trollman fan combined and why? because I've read up extensively on the subject , and basing your knowledge on your posts it's painfully obvious none of you know the first thing about how contests are judged , what the criteria is and what judges look for . 

and to answer your question I work for one of the largest flower wholesalers on the East coast , I start at 5 a.m ( or earlier ) and I'm usually out for the day by 1 p.m so I can post during the say when most people are still working and again who can't post with a mobile device during the day? and I still only average 11 posts a day 

ND works for a flower company, probably arranging the flowers wearing pink Abercombie and Fich shirts LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Ronnie and Dorian should sue these fucktards.....they will never recover getting owned by their own heroes.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »
ronnie was hard as nails in 1999, and 257 pounds to boot:

Too bad about the gut. And no, he was holding water, evident in his hams and lower back. He only was shredded from the front because he has such great genetics for separations.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

sadly, it isn't.

Why would I lie? what do I have to hide? I could work pumping gas and I would still know more on the subject than you Hulkster , pumpster and every other Trollman fan combined and why? because I've read up extensively on the subject , and basing your knowledge on your posts it's painfully obvious none of you know the first thing about how contests are judged , what the criteria is and what judges look for . 

and to answer your question I work for one of the largest flower wholesalers on the East coast , I start at 5 a.m ( or earlier ) and I'm usually out for the day by 1 p.m so I can post during the say when most people are still working and again who can't post with a mobile device during the day? and I still only average 11 posts a day 

ND works for a flower company, probably arranging the flowers wearing pink Abercombie and Fich shirts LOL

He could work as an accountant, marketing manager or as an executive at the company, which wouldn't involve doing anything that requires an expertise in flowers or flower arrangements.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »

which ND never has...

evidence? Ronnie Coleman admitting he couldn't beat Dorian on multiple occasions is evidence , it ended the truce thread and started your meltdown into troll heaven  ;)

Real life Ronnie said he couldn't beat Dorian , cased closed  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sadly, it isn't.

I already told you I don't arrange flowers  ;) you think this is a slight on me and it's not , the fact you saved this meaningless post shows how desperate you are

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  He could work as an accountant, marketing manager or as an executive at the company, which wouldn't involve doing anything that requires an expertise in flowers or flower arrangements.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ha ha ha this kid is so desperate to try and get revenge over the beating he's taken he thinks if he attacks where I work this some how supports his argument lol textbook Hulkster , has nothing as usual

he knows I don't arrange flowers it has to lie because it's all he has , I could be homeless and I know more aboyt competitive bodybuilding than him and all his buddies combined and that's what they want to divert from , their ignorance  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »
many people agree that it is his best showing.

look around whenever pics are posted.

the comments are all the same: ronnie's 99 presentation was his best overall look..

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/99-coleman-everyone-else-4268.html?t=4268

McGough disagrees's, although he feels it is better than 98 (check the article he wrote that you hate)

etc..

you can't escape the reality of how good people feel Ronnie 99 was..

Ha ha ha ha fan-bot meltdown who cares how many idiot fan-boys think it's Ronnie's best showing? they're ignorant just like you  ;) you think ANY of them trump what Ronnie says? NOPE sorry dummy

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronnie_coleman_interview.htm

Ronnie Coleman himself saying specifically his best Olympia was 1998 and this is the second time he's said so , the other time was Pro Bodybuilding Weekly , and he said so on that show it was because his conditioning was SPOT-ON in 1998

dot
[ Q ] What weight range will you look to compete at for your European show later this year (2009)?
dot

I'll probably come in at about 275 to 280, somewhere in there, same as when I stopped competing. I'll probably try to come down to something like that.

dot
[ Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

everything was just spot on for that show , This is evidence , this is reality and this is a fact !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2009, 06:00:43 PM »
this is so damn easy:

but no, ND claims it is only I who feels 99 ronnie was his best ever shape

LMAO

no wonder you cant advance above flowers in life LOL

Who are you quoting? you idiot? who? other idiots just like you  ;)

Ronnie Coleman , owned once again by your own hero  ;)

it sucks to be you right about now  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sounds good.

Ha ha ha ha I run away from you more bullshit on your behalf , I ended the Truce thread using your own hero and now you follow me around like the rest of the puppies begging for my attention

I beat you using your own hero , Roland Dean Coleman doesn't agree with you  ;)

Royal Flush moron , game over I won .

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

Hulkster lost let the crying begin

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

Quote from: Matt C
I prefer ronnie so i prefer Hulkster's posts.

fixed ;D

Not true.  Do you really think Matt C of all people would prefer an 85IQ-African to a White Aryan former skinhead?
Ron: "I am lazy."