Author Topic: ND and Hulkster (You have to admire how they stand by their man in trunks)  (Read 6981 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
notice, ND quoting and quoting, without any pics/vids to back up the bullshit..

why? because the pics/vids prove the opinions to be incorrect. period

and I love this gem from suckmyasshole:

And no, he was holding water, evident in his hams and lower back

LMAO!

::)

ronnie was ripped to sheads, front and back..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie Coleman admitting he couldn't beat Dorian on multiple occasions is evidence

ronnie's modesty and political commentary has nothing to do with comparing the physiques.

sorry.

tell us, if Ronnie had stated time and time again that King Kamali would beat him at his best, would that make it true?

hell no.

this is no different.

sorry, go back to your floral arrangments LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
He could work as an accountant, marketing manager or as an executive at the company, which wouldn't involve doing anything that requires an expertise in flowers or flower arrangements.

yeah right.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
who gives a shit if Ronnie said Dorian would beat him in 98 or that 98 was his best package? Ronnie also thinks he deserved to win in 06 (the year he lost to Jay) and claims he doesn't have any injuries, which HypocriticDeity likes to ignore. ::) Since HD is such a fan of quotes, here are some from more credible sources who agree that Ronnie at his prime is unbeatable and/or that his best showing wasn't 98. ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

Tony Doherty - Heavy Muscle Radio (03-16-09)

"Ronnie is the best ever. No one even comes close."

Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

http://www.muscletime.com/news/contest-results/2007-mr-olympia-analysis

Milos Sarcev - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237938.0

Hollis Liebman - Former Fitness Editor and IFBB Official

"The era of the big man would commence with Lee Haney (1984-1991), whose formidable torso would dominate the lineup for 8 straight years and was then elevated by Dorian Yates (1992-1997), whose back and overall conditioning upped the ante yet again until an alien named Ronnie Coleman (1998-2005), in all likelihood the greatest bodybuilder of all time, would redefine the sport bringing a near 300 pound contest ready physique to the stage."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=238675.0

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
its no use Neo.

we are aruging with a flower-worker who posts the same quotes over again, while ignoring all others, while not even bothering to check and see (via pics and vids -the basis of this sport) if the quotes he keeps posting are correct opinions in the first place.

problem is, they aren't.

fact is, it doesn't matter if the quote is from Ronnie, dorian, santa clause or the easter bunny - if the pics and vids show otherwise, the quotes are nothing more than incorrect opinions.

period.

thats the point that he misses..,

Ronnie claims his 98 olympia was his olympia best, but he has also claimed 99 was better, a fact that ND's pal McGough agrees with, but you don't see ND posting that over and over again.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
IF you asked Ronnie today when he was at his best, he would say 98, like he has done multiple times. No shit he's gonna say he was better at the time of the 99 Olympia; nobody is going to train a year and then say they regressed  ::)

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
IF you asked Ronnie today when he was at his best, he would say 98, like he has done multiple times. No shit he's gonna say he was better at the time of the 99 Olympia; nobody is going to train a year and then say they regressed  ::)

your pal and ND's pal Peter McGough feels Ronnie's 99 olympia physique was his best olympia presentation.

post that over and over again lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Booooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D
\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
who gives a shit if Ronnie said Dorian would beat him in 98 or that 98 was his best package? Ronnie also thinks he deserved to win in 06 (the year he lost to Jay) and claims he doesn't have any injuries, which HypocriticDeity likes to ignore. ::) Since HD is such a fan of quotes, here are some from more credible sources who agree that Ronnie at his prime is unbeatable and/or that his best showing wasn't 98. ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

Tony Doherty - Heavy Muscle Radio (03-16-09)

"Ronnie is the best ever. No one even comes close."

Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

http://www.muscletime.com/news/contest-results/2007-mr-olympia-analysis

Milos Sarcev - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237938.0

Hollis Liebman - Former Fitness Editor and IFBB Official

"The era of the big man would commence with Lee Haney (1984-1991), whose formidable torso would dominate the lineup for 8 straight years and was then elevated by Dorian Yates (1992-1997), whose back and overall conditioning upped the ante yet again until an alien named Ronnie Coleman (1998-2005), in all likelihood the greatest bodybuilder of all time, would redefine the sport bringing a near 300 pound contest ready physique to the stage."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=238675.0

"Ebony mountains of muscle"

Hiney Rimjob - Self-Appointed Bodybuilding "guru"
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
LMFAO that they have turned this into another one of those threads.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

You give a shit if Ronnie said Dorian would beat him that's who you and every other nutt-hugging Trollman fan , it absolutely kills you Ronnie admits this and I love how you dismiss the guy in question he's the only one who's opinion doesn't matter on the subject  ::) more splendid logic from you

And what's him bitching about 2006 have to do with Yates? NOTHING he felt he won he was obviously wrong , same with his torn muscles , he had a reason to lie , does he have a reason to lie about Dorian? a man who beat him consistently for years?

and as far as 1998 I never once claimed it was his best showing , I said it was his best Olympia showing and guess what? Ronnie's admitted this on many occasions specifically because his conditioning was ' spot-on ' compared to any other of his Olympia wins , I've always maintained 2001 Arnold Classic was his best showing of his whole career as do many others and NOT 2003 like some idiot claimed  ;D

and you have balls calling anyone a hypocrite recall this dummy?

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

And thanks for proving my point once again lost puppy  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
its no use Neo.

we are aruging with a flower-worker who posts the same quotes over again, while ignoring all others, while not even bothering to check and see (via pics and vids -the basis of this sport) if the quotes he keeps posting are correct opinions in the first place.

problem is, they aren't.

fact is, it doesn't matter if the quote is from Ronnie, dorian, santa clause or the easter bunny - if the pics and vids show otherwise, the quotes are nothing more than incorrect opinions.

period.

thats the point that he misses..,

Ronnie claims his 98 olympia was his olympia best, but he has also claimed 99 was better, a fact that ND's pal McGough agrees with, but you don't see ND posting that over and over again.. ::)

Ronnie did say in 1999 he was his in the best shape of his life that was in 99 after reflecting on his entire career in 2008 when posed the question he said 1998 was better more specifically because his conditioning was spot-on which coincides with McGough who said Ronnie was.......you guessed it harder & drier in 1998 compared to 1999 and more to shred more ignorance on you McGough says 2001 Arnold Classic is his best showing and NOT 1999 so either way you're wrong as usual

and it's " No use "  is right because you can never counter the fact Ronnie himself feels Dorian would beat him , it sucks to be you and it's exactly why you're reduced to personal attacks and following me around in every thread I own you and every guy with the FACT Ronnie admitted multiple times he couldn't beat Dorian  ;)

Keep following me around proving my point I beat YOU using your own hero . case closed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
your pal and ND's pal Peter McGough feels Ronnie's 99 olympia physique was his best olympia presentation.

post that over and over again lol

He could it doesn't change the fact he feels 2001 is his best showing and ever and 1998 he was harder & drier  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 You have to respect the fact that these guys have both devoted most of their free time, possible career opportunities, and shunned social situations, simply to debate the merits and demerits of a man's body.

O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Ok, I'm confused again. Which is it, Ronnie or Dorian?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
You give a shit if Ronnie said Dorian would beat him that's who you and every other nutt-hugging Trollman fan , it absolutely kills you Ronnie admits this and I love how you dismiss the guy in question he's the only one who's opinion doesn't matter on the subject more splendid logic from you

yawn, I honestly could care less what Ronnie says. The guy is the best bodybuilder who ever lived. That doesn't make him the most knowledgable on the subject.

And what's him bitching about 2006 have to do with Yates? NOTHING he felt he won he was obviously wrong , same with his torn muscles , he had a reason to lie , does he have a reason to lie about Dorian? a man who beat him consistently for years?

I can't tell if you're playing dumb or just stupid. Ronnie losing in 06 and claiming he should have won is proof he's not fit to judge contests. So his opinion of who would win between him and Dorian carries little weight. As for lying about his injuries, he also had a reason to lie about losing to Dorian. Everybody has been telling you but you're too dense to listen. Ronnie was being modest b/c he wanted to show respect to a former champion. This is backed up by another quote from him where he says he would beat all the former Mr. Olympias in a contest but not during their respective reigns.

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win... but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: ND and Hulkster
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »
Thanks for proving my point troll  ;) still pissed I outed you as a tranny chaser huh? it's ironic you're questioning anyone's sexuality seeing it's you who refers to men who dress like women as ' gorgeous '

I own you for perpetuity

lol

pumpster loves men in drag
       pumpster is a fag
he likes his dude with lipstick
       they sit on his small dick

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
yawn, I honestly could care less what Ronnie says. The guy is the best bodybuilder who ever lived. That doesn't make him the most knowledgable on the subject.

I can't tell if you're playing dumb or just stupid. Ronnie losing in 06 and claiming he should have won is proof he's not fit to judge contests. So his opinion of who would win between him and Dorian carries little weight. As for lying about his injuries, he also had a reason to lie about losing to Dorian. Everybody has been telling you but you're too dense to listen. Ronnie was being modest b/c he wanted to show respect to a former champion. This is backed up by another quote from him where he says he would beat all the former Mr. Olympias in a contest but not during their respective reigns.

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win... but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

Man can you get anymore dumb? you just typed you don't care what Ronnie has to say and then post a quote from him , and no one is saying he has to be the most knowledgeable on the subject (  you sure the fuck ain't , yet on many occasions dismissed those who are  ;) ) his opinion matters more than ANYONE else sans judges , that includes everyone you offered

In the heat of the moment Ronnie said he should have won in 06 in time with reflection I'm sure he came to admit the obvious , he lost. LMFAO he had a reason to lie about losing to Dorian spoken like a true guy and everyone? you mean all Ronnie fans pissed because he admits what kills you the most? what else are you going to say? he's being modest HA HA HA HA HA he's being HONEST , Dorian is a man who routinely beat him
And as far as the quote which you could honestly care less what Ronnie has to say

NO WHERE does he say he would beat ANYONE of those guys NO WHERE he eludes to it but never commits to it , nice try though and then he admits he could NOT beat them in their time , this was a diplomatic statement because he never commits to a definitive answer , this is exactly what you're saying the other quotes are which in fact they're NOT its ambiguous but ironically he states he couldn't beat them in their times  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Definitive , honest and to the point NO speculation or ambiguity

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

same as above , I know it sucks but his opinion on the topic beats ANYONE other than judges who only matter , When the Greatest Bodybuilding Who Ever Lived says Dorian would beat him it shows how much respect he has for Dorian which speaks volumes

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: ND and Hulkster
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2009, 01:27:15 PM »
lol

pumpster loves men in drag
       pumpster is a fag
he likes his dude with lipstick
       they sit on his small dick

ha ha ha ha pumpster = owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I can't tell if you're playing dumb or just stupid.

the guy works with flowers for a living. its obvious 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie did say in 1999 he was his in the best shape of his life that was in 99 after reflecting on his entire career in 2008 when posed the question he said 1998 was better more specifically because his conditioning was spot-on which coincides with McGough who said Ronnie was.......you guessed it harder & drier in 1998 compared to 1999 and more to shred more ignorance on you McGough says 2001 Arnold Classic is his best showing and NOT 1999 so either way you're wrong as usual

and it's " No use "  is right because you can never counter the fact Ronnie himself feels Dorian would beat him , it sucks to be you and it's exactly why you're reduced to personal attacks and following me around in every thread I own you and every guy with the FACT Ronnie admitted multiple times he couldn't beat Dorian  ;)

Keep following me around proving my point I beat YOU using your own hero . case closed.

your trying to prove opinions by quoting other opinions.

you don't get it.you need corroborating proof (pics and vids) to back up the quotes.

but you won't post that, because it shows the opinions to be incorrect..

Flower Boy Ran Away

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Best ever is clearly Arnold.  :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
ND and Hulkster (You have to admire how they stand by their man in trunks)

Hulkster.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
thank you Neoseminole - I guess ND will come back telling us how all those opinions aren't credible compared to his - he's the EXPERT, after all.  What a jackass.  Ronnie was much better, it's fuccking OBVIOUS.  Quit being such a douchebag.

And I'm not a fan of Hulkster, he just happens to have 20/20 vision (apparently unlike ND) and can see what pretty much everyone else can too - that Ronnie wins this 'debate' hands down.  Jesus.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
I actually can't comprehend the worthlessness of this argument. Does Ronnie saying something make it true?