Author Topic: When seeking more ability on your sets after you are tired  (Read 725 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
When seeking more ability on your sets after you are tired
« on: June 20, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »
try a movement that you dont really have to have your eyes open in order to execute properly (pushups squats curls ect)....

i find after about 20 sets i am very fatigued and tired , and the thought of "just 10 more sets" can sound very challenging when your legs are weak but you still desire to use moderate weight for more sets to sustain caloric assimilation....

the key around everyones p.m. down fall after already grueling sets is to do all sets with eyes shut putting you in a different reality , this automatically calms your eyes from accepting useless information taxing and fatiging you mentally leaching into the physical giving you less confidence and motivation less than what you are capable of. we all start to feel drowsy in the evening hours and peaks of course when we cannot handle it anymore and give into the night.

lets make this clear i have the highest beleif in the highest volume training that you are capable of with unlimited calories and special tactics to calm the mind while lifting weights. Even when your eyes are closed and not asleep you actually recouperate things to a degree it is my beleif just like a cat-nap. It is very beneficial to rest the mind and eyes while working out

i give this as advice for i am in now my peak training state and must use these tactics in the latter part of my workout when my body and mind would rather be resting and my eyes naturally would wish for no sunlight in the late pm hours...you will be suprised at the tremendous benefit from this tactic. please veiw the falcon thread for my latest video , thanks for the support and the expected deragatory comments wich help postive people learn not to be inferior also
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: When seeking more ability on your sets after you are tired
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:51:37 PM »
Great advices J. Failcon! The eyes shut while open is quite an awesome tactick while training! I have found that shouting rep#'s aloud while blinking as fast as possible is a great way to trik the mind and shok the body. :o
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
Great advices J. Failcon! The eyes shut while open is quite an awesome tactick while training! I have found that shouting rep#'s aloud while blinking as fast as possible is a great way to trik the mind and shok the body. :o

Great tactics, while many give into the night its possible to go into the night but one must be blind to stop the mind for it is meant for darkness at night, but one musnt stop master failcan workouts and calorie consumption, the mind and sight must sleep at night to create the illusion for the mind and sight to be at ease while the conscious muscle movements do there work, opening eyes for meals inbetween prolonged sets
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 07:03:01 PM »
Great tactics, while many give into the night its possible to go into the night but one must be blind to stop the mind for it is meant for darkness at night, but one musnt stop master failcan workouts and calorie consumption, the mind and sight must sleep at night to create the illusion for the mind and sight to be at ease while the conscious muscle movements do there work, opening eyes for meals inbetween prolonged sets

I sleep with one eye open alternating hourly and my senses are off the fuckin' chizzle! I only use APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for all my liquids ex: mouthwash, workout drink, cough suppresent!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:04:59 PM »
I sleep with one eye open alternating hourly and my senses are off the fuckin' chizzle! I only use APPLE CIDER VINEGAR for all my liquids ex: mouthwash, workout drink, cough suppresent!

applecider vinegar is key as it mimics hydrochloric acid digesting motherfuckin bitches
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:09:52 PM »
applecider vinegar is key as it mimics hydrochloric acid digesting motherfuckin bitches

You wanna know who's my role model I said it comes in that brown bottle! APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Beeeatch's
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
You wanna know who's my role model I said it comes in that brown bottle! APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Beeeatch's

every high calorie meal i always follow with apple cider vineager, it just feels right ya know
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »

even what this barbarian guy says makes more sense than what you say.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
even what this barbarian guy says makes more sense than what you say.

avoid wasting time at all costs wise one
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »
Closed eyes is excellent with cardio on stationary bike. When you are done it feels as if you have took a nap even if it was very high intensity and/or long duration 1000+ calories and your soaking. So if you lack sleep this is how I usually catch up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »
Closed eyes is excellent with cardio on stationary bike. When you are done it feels as if you have took a nap even if it was very high intensity and/or long duration 1000+ calories and your soaking. So if you lack sleep this is how I usually catch up.

good stuff, yes simply keeping your eyes shut while doing activity is like takin a nap
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »
Eating w/your mouth closed presents a challenge in itself! Have yet to master this! Speak on this Grand Master Weegar Failcon
Spirit of Truth