Author Topic: How many GetBiggers would compete in a 'classic' bb division?  (Read 588 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

How many of you would get off your asses and compete in a classic men's division, where there's a weight limit for your height?  If you're a current competitor and barely placing, would you drop some of the gear to compete at a 'lighter' weight? 

With bikini making a *major* splash this weekend, it's time to start talking about bringing more MEN to the stage.

Holy shit...did *I* just say that??  (I could lose my schmoe card over this!)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: How many GetBiggers would compete in a 'classic' bb division?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
I barely get out of the basement now that Dad installed the old refrigerator down here.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:58:48 AM »

LOL

Stock that bitch with some steaks, man!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
How many of you would get off your asses and compete in a classic men's division, where there's a weight limit for your height?  If you're a current competitor and barely placing, would you drop some of the gear to compete at a 'lighter' weight? 

With bikini making a *major* splash this weekend, it's time to start talking about bringing more MEN to the stage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 07:03:44 AM »

Sorry, bro. I'm a thong-free zone.