Author Topic: Starvation diet...  (Read 1144 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Starvation diet...
« on: June 21, 2009, 01:48:31 AM »
I have patented the best diet ever. I eat bascially nothing 4-5 days a week and fucking binge out like a maniac 2 days a week. I drink everything in sight (including overweight pussy) and dont care. and at the end of the week i am 5 pound lighter. Fags on this board will say "don't cut calories that low because after that you have no where to go" well fuck them if shit came down to it i just wouldn't eat for a day. truth is i have perfected the natural diet for those of us who get get drunk on the weekend.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Starvation diet...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »
I have patented the best diet ever. I eat bascially nothing 4-5 days a week and fucking binge out like a maniac 2 days a week. I drink everything in sight (including overweight pussy) and dont care. and at the end of the week i am 5 pound lighter. Fags on this board will say "don't cut calories that low because after that you have no where to go" well fuck them if shit came down to it i just wouldn't eat for a day. truth is i have perfected the natural diet for those of us who get get drunk on the weekend.

don't cut calories that low because after that you have no where to go

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 01:52:44 AM »
Similiar to what I do when I know I'll be having a weekend of bing drinking.

For 5 days keep cals at 1k per day, then cometh the weekend, its partay time biaches!

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:56:12 AM »
don't cut calories that low because after that you have no where to go

i'll kill you negro  :) guy below me exactly!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »
at least you kick start your metabolism on the weekend so your body doesn't adjust to that low calorie amount

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 02:07:33 AM »
I would still get enough calories so that protein is high enough and that workouts don't suffer

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »
I would still get enough calories so that protein is high enough and that workouts don't suffer

you do have the best abs here so i am not going to fuck with you. but i have found for a regular person can cut calories as low as you can go. I adjudst quick, but i have lost a lot of strength. i can finsih workouts and honestly feel good with very little food. i'm at the point where a sandwhich late in the day sunday makes me feel fat for 2 days  ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 02:15:12 AM »
awesomo gets crunked on the weekends..fucks who ever whenever.. and is back on monday living the dream  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 02:16:47 AM »
you do have the best abs here so i am not going to fuck with you. but i have found for a regular person can cut calories as low as you can go. I adjudst quick, but i have lost a lot of strength. i can finsih workouts and honestly feel good with very little food. i'm at the point where a sandwhich late in the day sunday makes me feel fat for 2 days  ;D

Haha, I agree that your method can work.
I also have a pig out day once a week and restrict calories more during the week. My point is just that you will sacrifice muscle mass if you lose strength in the gym because of too low cals.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »
Haha, I agree that your method can work.
I also have a pig out day once a week and restrict calories more during the week. My point is just that you will sacrifice muscle mass if you lose strength in the gym because of too low cals.

fair enough, but i ask you (and i respect what you have to say unlike the permabulkers here) friday i drink a fuck load and saturday i drink all day, go to the pool at 1pm and get wasted for the rest of the night. What is the best move i should do?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 02:59:58 AM »
fair enough, but i ask you (and i respect what you have to say unlike the permabulkers here) friday i drink a fuck load and saturday i drink all day, go to the pool at 1pm and get wasted for the rest of the night. What is the best move i should do?

What do you eat on the "starvation" days? Nothing at all?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »
Damn great diet for us drunks. Let me try it although I might add a snickers bar in there somewhere. ;D

Bast175

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 08:46:51 AM »
I drink everything in sight (including overweight pussy) .
???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 09:01:25 AM »
seriously, you do whatever you feel is right for you

what works for you, might not work for me and what works for me, might not work for you

to each his own....as long as you look amazing in the long run cuz at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that you aren't fat

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »
i couldnt do that, I would crack and eat something

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
to each his own....as long as you look amazing in the long run cuz at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that you aren't fathit the lady
fixed

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »
I dont care how low your cals are, if you drink a truck load every week youll never be cut. Mabye skinny fat but not cut :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »
I dont care how low your cals are, if you drink a truck load every week youll never be cut. Mabye skinny fat but not cut :P
Damn good comment ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »

That's not true IMO.