Author Topic: America Plans To Detonate A Nuclear Bomb On The Moon In October  (Read 11010 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: America Plans To Detonate A Nuclear Bomb On The Moon In October
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 05:41:55 AM »
NODICK STUPORMAN are you implying Canadians are um stupid?

The elementary school physics you tried to impose doesn't do jack in explaining how a five mile crater, five miles deep could be made on the moon with a non-nuclear device. The most powerful meteroites have left craters on earth about a mile wide and couple hundred feet deep and in all honesty those numbers are more than likely grossly exagerated as these craters have been exposed to destructive weathers for many centuries and their dimensions have surely been changed. Nonetheless these meteors were many tons upon impact and were limited in their destruction. YOU WILL NOT GET THAT KIND OF DESTRUCTION DESCRIBED HERE BY MERELY LAUNCHING A TWO TON ROCK/METAL BALL/WHATEVER AT THE MOON AT A HIGH VELOCITY!!!!

Seriously, why do you open yourself up to such ownings? You are an idiot of the highest order...

Here's a list of impact craters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impact_craters_on_Earth

Very FEW are <= 5 miles in diameter.

That is tangible evidence, not opinion based on hatred and jealousy of America and the white man.

I told you NODICK STUPORMAN you are stupid...All that you are asking is in the article...I even gave the NASA source link. I keep forgetting SPECIAL EDUCATION people can only be expected to achieve but so much despite all efforts.

Oh, so the only place you can provide evidence for the "facts" stating in the article are actually in the said article? Ha ha, no bias at all, a totally intelligent limitation you have imposed... NOT!

Why don't you backup the assertions made by YOUR article by showing more references from sources closer to the truth?

Seriously, you have been exposed by myself to know nothing about such matters, your intelligence and knowledge is extremely lacking and your opinions based almost entirely on negative connotations of America and the white man.

I feel embarrassed for you.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 05:51:51 AM »
Whatever they are doing, it seems like a complete waste of $$$$ whike we are bleeding at the seems $$$ wise.  Maybe they think the Russians & Chinese are going to create a moon base or some shit and they want to contaminate the area????     

On a different note, Samson, I just finsihed two of Schiff's books - "Crash Proof" & "Bull Moves in Bear Markets" and he shows detailed ways how the govt manipulates stats to show what they want as far as $$$ goes.  This was pertaining to inflation, UE, etc. 

I am bringning this up because at this point, I dont believe a damn thing the govt is saying.     

I have NEVER believed anything the american government says...their track record keeps anyone form doing so. The ability to LIE and MANIPULATE facts, statistics, information etc is nothing short of remarkable...but what is more remarkable is the fact that the american public keeps falling for it or at the very least keeps listening/accepting the "trickery". I try to keep up with Schiff, Celente, Keiser and other financial/political advisors as well
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 06:04:17 AM »
I have NEVER believed anything the american government says...their track record keeps anyone form doing so. The ability to LIE and MANIPULATE facts, statistics, information etc is nothing short of remarkable...but what is more remarkable is the fact that the american public keeps falling for it or at the very least keeps listening/accepting the "trickery". I try to keep up with Schiff, Celente, Keiser and other financial/political advisors as well

Do you believe anything your Canadian government tells you, lemming?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 06:18:30 AM »
Seriously, why do you open yourself up to such ownings? You are an idiot of the highest order...

Here's a list of impact craters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_impact_craters_on_Earth

Very FEW are <= 5 miles in diameter.

That is tangible evidence, not opinion based on hatred and jealousy of America and the white man.

Oh, so the only place you can provide evidence for the "facts" stating in the article are actually in the said article? Ha ha, no bias at all, a totally intelligent limitation you have imposed... NOT!

Why don't you backup the assertions made by YOUR article by showing more references from sources closer to the truth?

Seriously, you have been exposed by myself to know nothing about such matters, your intelligence and knowledge is extremely lacking and your opinions based almost entirely on negative connotations of America and the white man.

I feel embarrassed for you.

I noticed the tone of your writing changed as you realize how wrong you have been proven. Don't let your small mindedness get the best of you. Despite the article, links, references etc you are still trying to be RIGHT. You have done a better job of making an ass of yourself than anyone else ever could, so I will let you continue. You post the same one trick poney reponses to EVERYTHING and all of it written in the emotional tones of a silly woman refusing to accept when she is wrong. You're an embarrasment to yourself!!!!
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 06:59:51 AM »
I noticed the tone of your writing changed as you realize how wrong you have been proven. Don't let your small mindedness get the best of you. Despite the article, links, references etc you are still trying to be RIGHT. You have done a better job of making an ass of yourself than anyone else ever could, so I will let you continue. You post the same one trick poney reponses to EVERYTHING and all of it written in the emotional tones of a silly woman refusing to accept when she is wrong. You're an embarrasment to yourself!!!!

Ha ha, you're a gimmick / troll of the highest level.

The embarrassment is yours buddy. Talk about emotions... "America this! White man that!" :-\

Again, skirting the questions... intellectually you are severely lacking.
الاسلام هو شيطانية