Author Topic: CIA Behind Uprisings In Iran...Spent 400 MILLION To Accomplish It  (Read 4080 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

Former Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beig claims the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has distributed 400 million dollars inside Iran to evoke a revolution.

In a phone interview with the Pashto Radio on Monday, General Beig said that there is undisputed intelligence proving the US interference in Iran.

“The documents prove that the CIA spent 400 million dollars inside Iran to prop up a colorful-hollow revolution following the election,” he added.

Pakistan’s former army chief of joint staff went on to say that the US wanted to disturb the situation in Iran and bring to power a pro-US government.

He congratulated President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his re- election for the second term in office, noting that Pakistan relationship with Iran has improved during his 4-year presidency.

“Ahmadinejad’s re-election is a decisive point in regional policy and if Pakistan and Afghanistan unite with Iran, the US has to leave the area, especially the occupied Afghanistan,” Beig added.

C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: CIA Behind Uprisings In Iran...Spent 400 MILLION To Accomplish It
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Here we go. The USA is behind it all!!!!!!!! Not the fundamentalist clerics trying to desperately hold onto power.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 09:13:32 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Here we go. The USA is behind it all!!!!!!!! Not the fundamentalist clerics trying to desperately hold onto power.  ::)

Glad to read america finally admits to it
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 09:18:19 AM »
We were behind the Kurd uprising too.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 09:21:59 AM »
We were behind the Kurd uprising too.

Bezerk seems to have forgotten that. He also seems to have forgotten how america used the Kurds against the Iraqis by giving them shit loads of guns and ammo to attack the Iraqis. Now we see these propaganda videos of Kurds claiming the Iranians are behind the destruction of Iraq. DUMBASS KURDS...they think playing along with america 's game will benefit them in the end...The bulk of Iraqs oil sits on land they occupy. The Kurds don't realize when it is all over america will kill them in mass to get to that same OIL!!!
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »
I couldn't care less about the Kurd uprising. I'm interested in seeing the proof that the CIA is making millions of Iranians fight their government. No one is controlling that Ayatollah fuckhead or the religious clerics. Nice try.

The fact you won't source any of your shitty evidence just proves that you're full of it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 09:31:03 AM »
Bezerk seems to have forgotten that. He also seems to have forgotten how america used the Kurds against the Iraqis by giving them shit loads of guns and ammo to attack the Iraqis. Now we see these propaganda videos of Kurds claiming the Iranians are behind the destruction of Iraq. DUMBASS KURDS...they think playing along with america 's game will benefit them in the end...The bulk of Iraqs oil sits on land they occupy. The Kurds don't realize when it is all over america will kill them in mass to get to that same OIL!!!

They are the world's biggest population without a homeland. Bush should have never promised to keep Iraq in one piece.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »
I couldn't care less about the Kurd uprising. I'm interested in seeing the proof that the CIA is making millions of Iranians fight their government. No one is controlling that Ayatollah fuckhead or the religious clerics. Nice try.

The fact you won't source any of your shitty evidence just proves that you're full of it.

Are you a retard??? Someone JUST POSTED A VIDEO which reports the simple fact that Bush authorized the CIA to carry out covert operations in IRAN.

I mean.

REALLY!

??? ???

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 09:46:52 AM »
Aside from that, instead of asking your detractors, incessantly, for proof of something, why don't you just fucking do a google search and find it out for yourself.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »
Are you a retard??? Someone JUST POSTED A VIDEO which reports the simple fact that Bush authorized the CIA to carry out covert operations in IRAN.

I mean.

REALLY!

??? ???

Where did I deny that the CIA was operating in Iran? What I'm saying is that I find it hard to believe that the CIA is causing millions of Iranians to rise up against their governments and for their religious hardliners to fight back against them. Post proof that the CIA caused everything happening in Iran right now or STFU.

Man, these retards and their inability to comprehend simple things.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:25 AM »
Where did I deny that the CIA was operating in Iran? What I'm saying is that I find it hard to believe that the CIA is causing millions of Iranians to rise up against their governments and for their religious hardliners to fight back against them. Post proof that the CIA caused everything happening in Iran right now or STFU.

I gotta agree with this.
It is very hard to get a spontaneous uprising right and the Americans NEVER get it right.
This alone should tell you they where not involved  ;D
The Iranians need a enemy to detract from what is happening, an excuse for what is an embarrassment.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »

MILLIONS????? WHO THE FUCK SAID MILLIONS WERE RIOTING????? ARE YOU FUCKING MAKING ALL THIS SHIT UP?????

First and foremost, reaaaaaaaaaad, take it iiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Then respoooooooond.

The CIA cannot destabilize a country by contacting thousands of Iranians! That does not to be said, and speaks volumes about how DUMB you are.

What the CIA does is pay off leaders and clerics and have them mobilize their followers into doing things they wouldn't necessarily do. Kinda like Americans and the draft and, for example, the Vietnam war.

Do you understand?  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 10:04:50 AM »
MILLIONS????? WHO THE FUCK SAID MILLIONS WERE RIOTING????? ARE YOU FUCKING MAKING ALL THIS SHIT UP?????

First and foremost, reaaaaaaaaaad, take it iiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Then respoooooooond.

The CIA cannot destabilize a country by contacting thousands of Iranians! That does not to be said, and speaks volumes about how DUMB you are.

What the CIA does is pay off leaders and clerics and have them mobilize their followers into doing things they wouldn't necessarily do. Kinda like Americans and the draft and, for example, the Vietnam war.

Do you understand?  

You haven't seen the pictures or obviously read anything from actual Iranians about what's going on over there. For that reason, I'm not going to bother reading past the first sentence of your moronic post.

Really, though. I should stop reading everything you post. Your stupidity is absolutely astounding. Incredible, really.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »
They should have given me $400M.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 10:07:15 AM »
You haven't seen the pictures or obviously read anything from actual Iranians about what's going on over there. For that reason, I'm not going to bother reading past the first sentence of your moronic post.

Really, though. I should stop reading everything you post. Your stupidity is absolutely astounding. Incredible, really.  :-\

IT'S IN THE FIRST FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOOOST ASSHOLE!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »
IT'S IN THE FIRST FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOOOST ASSHOLE!!!

Meltdown.

Do you understand?  
::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »
Meltdown. ::)

It's pretty amusing. The fact that he's 40+ year old man and this stupid makes it even funnier.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 10:10:39 AM »
Meltdown. ::)

Gee, another brilliant mind.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 10:12:21 AM »
It's pretty amusing. The fact that he's 40+ year old man and this stupid makes it even funnier.

I'm not 40.

I'm not a Muslim.

How many times do you need to be told that?

I mean... REALLY DUDE. You're way off mark. Stop making stupid insinuations.

YOU are saying I'm 40. I AM NOT saying I am 40.

YOU are saying I am a Muslim. I AM NOT saying I am a Muslim.

YOU are saying the number of rioters in Tehran is in the millions. NO SERIOUS NEWS OUTLET out there is saying such a thing.

THIS IS HOW DELUSIONAL YOU ARE.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND???

DO you speak English?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »
The fact of the matter is riots are only taking place in Tehran right now.

Tehran has a population of about 7.5 million.

Iran has a population of about 75 million souls.

Only about 1-5% of Tehranians are rioting.

You do the math if you can.

You connect the dots.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »

I just sourced the article...I did not write that.
C

body88

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:10 AM »
Glad to read america finally admits to it

You're a dumbass gimmick account.  Iran's median age is 28 and they want modern technology, freedom and democracy.  They are fighting their government because they realise they're not the 1600's anymore.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »
I just sourced the article...I did not write that.

Do you know what sourcing means?

Where is that article from. IE what publication?

If America was behind the uprising why is Obama still trying to negotiate with Mullahs in Iran?
Obama doesn't know what to do with the uprising and its plainly obvious that it is hurting his plans with Iran.
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »
CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

Former Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beig claims the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has distributed 400 million dollars inside Iran to evoke a revolution.

In a phone interview with the Pashto Radio on Monday, General Beig said that there is undisputed intelligence proving the US interference in Iran.

“The documents prove that the CIA spent 400 million dollars inside Iran to prop up a colorful-hollow revolution following the election,” he added.

Pakistan’s former army chief of joint staff went on to say that the US wanted to disturb the situation in Iran and bring to power a pro-US government.

He congratulated President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his re- election for the second term in office, noting that Pakistan relationship with Iran has improved during his 4-year presidency.

“Ahmadinejad’s re-election is a decisive point in regional policy and if Pakistan and Afghanistan unite with Iran, the US has to leave the area, especially the occupied Afghanistan,” Beig added.

First of all SAMSON.

How is it possible to get the election results so fast in Iran with that amount of votes, when the country is so big and the infrastructure in the rural areas are so frail?

The result was official within 24 hours, I believe.

That's just impossible, with that type of infrastructure.

If the election was fair, I mean.

So the election was fixed.

Army General is congratulating Ahamdinejad on an obvious fraudelent victory. That should tell you something.

I'm not saying that USA hasn't been dabbling in Iran before.

But the Iranians I've personally talked to are telling me that these protests are real.

This isn't just some manufactured "astro-turf" CIA op.

Still, Mousavi is not much better. He is a corrupt SOB.

But the protests are very much real from what I understand.
As empty as paradise