Author Topic: really gonne try!!!  (Read 15486 times)

az

• Getbig III
really gonne try!!!
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »
Hello all,
Been ages since last I posted but as I am 9 weeks out I will try to post something at least weekly and hopefully a pic or two...(not computer savy...may need RIPs help!)

I weigh in every Sunday morning- 178 this morning- looking to get to 155-157.

c ya soon!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: really gonne try!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »
That would be great!  Looking forward to a motivational thread...thanks az!
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 04:29:49 AM »
AZ!!  Great to hear from you!!!  How exciting...Nine weeks out from...?   ???

Just PM me if you need picture help! 

I hope the diet and prep is going well for you.  You are just getting into the good part of it now!

:)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »
had two food dreams so far, first was I crashed a bridal shower to eat pound cake, the other was that I went to bev francis gym and ordered a shake and was handed a protein based brownie sundae! (it was delicious) ;D

I weigh myself once a week (sundays) last week I was 178 (started out 188), tried something different this week, playing with my fat/carb levels two days a week and two a days cardio. Trying to get those glutes in this year, my ass hurts EVERYDAY!!!!!

pics coming soon...

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 06:31:41 AM »
had two food dreams so far, first was I crashed a bridal shower to eat pound cake, the other was that I went to bev francis gym and ordered a shake and was handed a protein based brownie sundae! (it was delicious) ;D

I weigh myself once a week (sundays) last week I was 178 (started out 188), tried something different this week, playing with my fat/carb levels two days a week and two a days cardio. Trying to get those glutes in this year, my ass hurts EVERYDAY!!!!!

pics coming soon...

LOL @ your dreams!   ;D

What show what show??

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »
weighed in at 176 this morning...North Americans end of August...should have enough time to get my azz down!!! (I hope!)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »
weighed in at 176 this morning...North Americans end of August...should have enough time to get my azz down!!! (I hope!)

Sweet...that's what I thought!  Great show!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
ok rip msg says file is too large - can u pm ur addy so I can send pics??? not that i'm anxious for people to see my fat or anything but appreciate the feed back ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »
ok rip msg says file is too large - can u pm ur addy so I can send pics??? not that i'm anxious for people to see my fat or anything but appreciate the feed back ;D

If you have "Paint" you can open your picture in there and then go to Image (at the top of the page) and then STretch/Skew and then type in some numbers to make it smaller.  Then try to post it again.

Or just send it to rip ;D
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 03:47:55 AM »
No worries, just email them to me if you want.  :)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »
If you have "Paint" you can open your picture in there and then go to Image (at the top of the page) and then STretch/Skew and then type in some numbers to make it smaller.  Then try to post it again.

Or just send it to rip ;D

can't even read the directions Stella!!! maybe when i get some real food in me I'll be able to do that ;D  i sent a few to rip already, they are from 2 weeks ago.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

Download the resizer in the text and all you will need to do is right click on a pic and it will bring up a box you can check to resize pics.  this thing is very easy to use.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 02:03:41 PM »
I got your pics!  I Have been totally busy and lazy at the same time... I promise, I'll get them up this weekend. :)

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 06:29:11 PM »

pics coming soon...
I had this dream once that I was being chased around by a big waffle that was being followed by this little butter pat. It was actually a pretty frightenig dream really.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »
I got your pics!  I Have been totally busy and lazy at the same time... I promise, I'll get them up this weekend. :)

I get that way too sometimes. How ya doing? Fine and dandy! I never say that,why? Because I'm never both at the same time.One time, One time, back in '79' me and this girl were doing it in my neighbors front yard all night. I was both fine and dandy at the same time,but no one asked me how I was. And I could have told them, I could have told em! And you Rip, lazy? That does'nt sound like you.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 07:17:34 AM »
Lookin' good AZ... these are from 2 weeks ago.  So how many weeks out now?  7?

You'll enjoy the NA's...great venue, Gary runs a good show, and it's all in one day so you don't have to wait 24 hours for finals.  The only complaint I had was the lighting...it's very dark backstage, and the stage lighting isn't fantastic.

Front lat spread looks good!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 07:35:55 AM »
WOW! :)
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »
AZ looking big!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 03:26:45 AM »
Judging from the photo at 176 lbs. that makes her about 5' 8". Me I'm 5' 8" at 235. She's a big girl.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »
thanks for posting the pics Rip! and yes 5'8 on the nose! 177 today, trainer let me have a cheat meal yesterday (cheeseburger, fries and diet coke - wasn't even that good  :(

will take pics later today and send to you Rip!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »
AZ looking big!

that makes me smile!!!! ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 04:07:24 AM »
thanks for posting the pics Rip! and yes 5'8 on the nose! 177 today, trainer let me have a cheat meal yesterday (cheeseburger, fries and diet coke - wasn't even that good  :(

will take pics later today and send to you Rip!

I HATE IT when the cheat meal isn't even that good.   >:(

Keep up the good work AZ....not sure who's gonna be in your class yet, but I'll poke around and find out!   ;D

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »
cool Rip, thanks!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 06:53:48 AM »
can't even read the directions Stella!!! maybe when i get some real food in me I'll be able to do that ;D 

;D

I had this dream once that I was being chased around by a big waffle that was being followed by this little butter pat. It was actually a pretty frightenig dream really.

;D

I HATE IT when the cheat meal isn't even that good.   >:(

Sometimes the anticipation of it is better :-\

az, looking really good!  Biceps are very impressive!
R

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 11:54:48 AM »
thanks stella! weighed 173 this morning, will take pics after I eat a little more, flat today...