Author Topic: Nasser is the Best Ever in these 5 Particular Poses!  (Read 3348 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Nasser is the Best Ever in these 5 Particular Poses!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
Another classic nasser pose with a fan ;D

G4P... ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 01:44:51 PM »
Another classic nasser pose with a fan ;D

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
b

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »
Lol I forgot I ever made this, one of the first I did after I installed photoshop  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
hahahahhaha.. you are a strange fellow really.. few months ago you were arrogant and stupid with a lot of guys here including me then you made an ass licking thread saying sorry to everybody including me and asked everybody to forgive you for your impoliteness saying that you were a good guy in reality but just liked to be tough for a change on getbig!!..

what happened now??.. you have got bored and wanted to be tough again?.. when will be your next ass licking thread?
What are you talking about Sherief? I was offering my oppinion to you?
If you are refering to me pointing out what you said about swede being blind because of his love for woolf when in fact most of the site think you are blind for your love of nasser how do you think that unpolite? I was pointing out to you the irony in your post , and woolf still destroys nasser  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »
I'd give Haney 1991 the edge on the MM over Nasser with his incredible muscle maturity/seperation/polish etc and the Relaxed alot more striaght forward to Lee, the FDB to Sergio even though Sergios from a completely diffirent era, Nassers alot bigger,however Sergios proportions with his tiny hips, waist and great V Taper etc IMO tops Nassers Massive Physqiue, the abs and thighs is abit more difficult as Nasser had one of the best for a man over 260lbs close call between a 1995 Yates/Nasser

great post as always johnny :)

lee haney is great and one of my favorites but i seriously think nasser is better than him from the front.. nasser's chest, arms, shoulders, quads, calves are all better and bigger than lee haney's.. his abs also look better.. another thing is that haney's arms are a little small for his wide thick torso while nasser's whole physique from toe to head is well proportioned!!

as for sergio, it's really hard to compare him to nasser because he was from a totally different era!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 04:32:19 PM »
What are you talking about Sherief? I was offering my oppinion to you?
If you are refering to me pointing out what you said about swede being blind because of his love for woolf when in fact most of the site think you are blind for your love of nasser how do you think that unpolite? I was pointing out to you the irony in your post , and woolf still destroys nasser  :)

so it's the polite will again :D.. yes you were impolite,.. go back and check what you wrote..

you cant just say (wolf destroys nasser),.. at least support your claim and post his pics doing the same 5 poses!..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 04:35:42 PM »

lee haney is great and one of my favorites but i seriously think nasser is better than him from the front.. nasser's chest, arms, shoulders, quads, calves are all better and bigger than lee haney's.. his abs also look better.. another thing is that haney's arms are a little small for his wide thick torso while nasser's whole physique from toe to head is well proportioned!!

as for sergio, it's really hard to compare him to nasser because he was from a totally different era!!

Hmm. Couldn't you make the same temporal argument for Haney? He retired in '91(?) and Nasser didn't hit the Olympia stage for another few years.   ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »
so it's the polite will again :D.. yes you were impolite,.. go back and check what you wrote..

you cant just say (wolf destroys nasser),.. at least support your claim and post his pics doing the same 5 poses!..
lol its the same Will as last night  :D It wasnt meant as impolite ,just pointing out the irony in your post toward Swede.

Ill have to look on google images as I dont store images of men in there undies on my PC  ;D

Woolfes structure is far far better that Nassers and he has far more proportioned mass.

In reality posting pics from different eras and contests is mute , they really need to be standing next to each other which will never happen now unless nasser is comming out of retirement , he still takes the same amount of drugs and eats the same so why doesnt he throw his hat back in the ring and try for the O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 04:42:31 PM »

There is probably one person with a better chest than Haney and that's Arnold , Nasser isn't even close

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 04:45:16 PM »
;)

The one pose Nasser can really beat almost anyone is he ab-thigh it's one of his best poses , the others I can think of a lot of people better

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 04:56:57 PM »
Hmm. Couldn't you make the same temporal argument for Haney? He retired in '91(?) and Nasser didn't hit the Olympia stage for another few years.   ???

no chimps,.. johnny was referring to haney of 91 and 4 of nasser's pic. i posted here are from 95.. so 4 years difference can be considered the same era..

as for sergio i said (TOTALLY different era).. i meant it would not be fair to compare him to nasser who came 30 years after him!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »
The one pose Nasser can really beat almost anyone is he ab-thigh it's one of his best poses , the others I can think of a lot of people better

you are the king of posting pictures, why dont you post some of these "lot of better ppl"??

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
no chimps,.. johnny was referring to haney of 91 and 4 of nasser's pic. i posted here are from 95.. so 4 years difference can be considered the same era..

as for sergio i said (TOTALLY different era).. i meant it would not be fair to compare him to nasser who came 30 years after him!!..

Gotcha. But don't forget Haney et al. were the last of the steroids/test-only guys. Nasser, Dorian etc. ushered in the juice + gh + insulin cohort.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 05:01:49 PM »
you are the king of posting pictures, why dont you post some of these "lot of better ppl"??

I'm on my laptop I don't have any pics on here .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »
Gotcha. But don't forget Haney et al. were the last of the steroids/test-only guys. Nasser, Dorian etc. ushered in the juice + gh + insulin cohort.  
[/quote

I think Haney was on GH , Bob Paris in his book admitted to taking GH and he's the same era

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »
I'm on my laptop I don't have any pics on here .

believe it or not, i dont keep any pics on my LT.. i always get them from the net to post here (mainly from older getbig threads)..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 05:05:26 PM »
[/quote

I think Haney was on GH , Bob Paris in his book admitted to taking GH and he's the same era
I stand corrected. Thank you, Sir.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
I stand corrected. Thank you, Sir.

lol you're not corrected I'm just assuming Haney was on GH because Paris admitted as much he never specified a year

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
Nasser's front relaxed is superiro to Haney.

Haneys chest overpowers his delts in that pose,
Nasser has much better V taper in that fron relaxed pose and far better balance between his chest and delts.

Nasser's side triceps was also one of the best ever, along with shawn ray and Al beckles

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2009, 06:09:36 PM »

Nasser has much better V taper in that fron relaxed pose and far better balance between his chest and delts.

Nasser's side triceps was also one of the best ever, along with shawn ray and Al beckles

also nasser’s abs are better than haney’s who has a gap between the 2 sides of his abs just like ronnie but in a better way..
dorian and levrone too have great side tris.. paul demayo can be mentioned as well!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

Nasser has a batter v-taper than Haney? I thought I heard it all with the better chest statement , now a better taper lol

you can argue about the pose itself the taper not really

side triceps not one of Nasser's strong poses either , he looked great from the front in power shots , from the sides and back he always left a lot to be desired.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »

One of the best photos I've seen of Haney. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 11:23:21 PM »

Nasser has a batter v-taper than Haney? I thought I heard it all with the better chest statement , now a better taper lol

you can argue about the pose itself the taper not really

side triceps not one of Nasser's strong poses either , he looked great from the front in power shots , from the sides and back he always left a lot to be desired.

why?? what is wrong with it?.. let me know how do you see it not sick or flat?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »
how to say he looks great from the front but not from the side while the same muscles that are seen from the front can be seen from the side!!.. how to say his shoulders for example are thick from the front but flat from the side!!.. this doesn't make any sense really and again pics. dont lie..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2009, 11:36:21 PM »
pics don't lie... but wolf still wins...

fail.