Author Topic: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video  (Read 11191 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2009, 04:20:35 PM »
somebody pays you a couple thousand dollars to say "this product built my physique" who is going to say no due to some BS morals?

a lot of you are unemployed or live with the parents, you would say no if somebody offered you this gig? heck even if you have a good job that is ridiculously easy money to make, who says no to free money?

lawyers lie too, if you guys ever have law issues you won't use one?

colleges lie by telling you that if you take some bullshit major you will be set for life, whatever it takes to get you to enroll

who cares about the kids? they're probably spending mommy and daddy's money anyways and if they weren't wasting it on supplements they would waste it on video games, iphones, weed, alcohol, junk food or some other shit they don't need to live their lives

E

At least you're being honest about being willing to lie to make a few bucks ::)  I would NEVER do that and I've had plenty of opportunities.  My company is a sales & marketing firm.  Rule #1 is I personally have to love, use and believe in the product.  If not, we don't represent it.  I've turned down plenty of opportunities to make lots of money with bunk products and/or companies with dubious ethics.  Those are all short lived anyway.  People might get fooled into trying it once.  If it doesn't work, they won't buy it again. 
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »
At least you're being honest about being willing to lie to make a few bucks ::)  . 

like i said, easy money ;)

if they don't waste it on one thing, they will waste it on another

i don't think there are too many successful companies that haven't somewhat exagerrated in a way to make themselve look better

his vids are no worse than any other bodybuilding ad you see in a magazine, including the ones where a bodybuilder is dressed like a scientist ;D

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

his vids are no worse than any other bodybuilding ad you see in a magazine, including the ones where a bodybuilder is dressed like a scientist ;D

E

QFT
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2009, 07:38:39 AM »
hahaha you are starting to sound worse than Levrone. 

As if a protein powder would make any difference. It is what it is,, protein. Might aswell eat chicken breast or tuna...

qft

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »
hahaha you are starting to sound worse than Levrone. 

As if a protein powder would make any difference. It is what it is,, protein. Might aswell eat chicken breast or tuna...

Just goes to show the depth of ignorance that you have. 
w

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2009, 05:27:18 PM »
The original Met-Rx was one of the best protein powders ever made.The reason for this is the main ingredient was Milk Isolate with Milk Caseinate .If you know anything about protein powder, you will know that Milk Protein Isolate is the closest thing to mothers Milk.It has a slower release then whey,so the body abosorbs more of the protien.Plus Milk Isolate has more naturally occuring L-Glutamine then Whey Protein.In my opinion if I had to chose the best single source of protein it would be Milk Isolate.
Milk Isolate is even more effectivve when used with Whey Isolate, Egg Albumen, When Concentrate 80% ,Beta Caseinate, and Milk Protein Concentrate.
Dr Scoot Connelly, is a very smart man, and at one time I beleive 80% of all pro bodybuilders actualy did drink Met-RX.
I have personally seen many pro bodybuilder  drink it.
Its a shame the Original Met Rx isnt around.The new formula is okay, but the old formula, stood alone , it was beyond good.The problem is the Milk Isolate is very expensive, and Met -RX , is now a very large corporation.The only thing that matters to then is profit and loss.Dr Scott Connely did want to make money, like us all, but first and foremost he made a product that really worked.