Author Topic: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video  (Read 11202 times)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
Re: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
gettin swole

hmmm.... so he went from 100lb to 120lb dumbells in 1 week?? or 2 weeks??
The Gel really works!!!! :o

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2009, 10:17:24 AM »
That really sad fact, is that the only people falling for this scam are kids.  Shame on you Kevin.
w

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2009, 11:02:47 AM »
Vanbilderass posted
I think it's a total scam. Just menthol and niacin warming the skin. I just remembered this from years ago... is this new "ingredient" also a coming HFR product?

As you know Vanbilderass, and I always don't see eye to eye always.But I do respect him not backing down and his knowledge.He isn't a chemist but he can hold his own.
Van you are absolutely correct.This product Keven Leverone is pushing is nothing more then a $3 bottle of cream they makes your skin warm.He claims it made him go from 206lbs to 223lbs.I find this hard to believe because the last time I saw Kevin Leverone was the the Mr Olympia, and he was lucky if he was 185lbs.How did he go from 185lbs, to 206 lbs then from 206lbs to 223lbs.What I'm thinking is, he had some blood work done, found out his test levels were low.The doctor gave him some HCG, or some low dosages of test, so his body balanced back out.That how he went from 185lbs to 206.I know Kevin Levrone is a freak beyond freaks .But there is no topical cream in the world except testosterone gel, that will make you go from 185lbs to 223lbs.
I design, research and developer some very very strong pro hormones, and not one of them will give you the results he has gotten off of this so callled cream.
What Kevin going to do now, put on a hat, and become Panama Jack the lotion freak ,lol

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »
That really sad fact, is that the only people falling for this scam are kids.  Shame on you Kevin.
just got off the phone with aquilles he saids hes is, "natural good to go for getibig 4"  ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »
The pathetic part is that he's "acting" as though he is stumbling across some great discovery that we all get to be a part of...for a price ::)

True !!

I hope he doesnt ruin any organ abusing the gas to get Huge and lean again bfore our eyes ....That woudnt make the "product" look good .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2009, 03:29:16 PM »
where the f##k is his money coming from to do this nonsense?  he wasnt making $1M a movie, his band only went gold (500K) several yrs ago.
Oh...Monica!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

metrx didn't pay you to say that their products built your body?

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
Kevin is a star to this sport like Micheal is to pop.  Leave em alone   Kevin ruled!
((-::

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2009, 05:34:48 PM »
metrx didn't pay you to say that their products built your body?

E

MET-Rx had supporting data, worked and did not target teenagers in their ads.  Hope that helps.
w

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »
MET-Rx had supporting data, worked and did not target teenagers in their ads.  Hope that helps.
\
THATS LIKE ASKING,,WHERES THE DATA = WHERES AQUILLES  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »

how are his youtube videos targeting kids more than metrx ads?

did you or did you not have to say that metrx contributed to your phsyique?

E
E

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2009, 06:08:07 PM »
this is fucking hilarious yet irritatingly condescending and patronising at the same time.

sad thing is, it'll probably work and get him the $ he desires.

for the rest, he just earned himself massive disrespect from what were previous fans of the man.

is it really worth it i wonder...

?

i mean, how much $ is he really going to make from this shit?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »
where the f##k is his money coming from to do this nonsense?  he wasnt making $1M a movie, his band only went gold (500K) several yrs ago.

yep ,and that 500k has to be shared out amongst all the band members, managers, costs of gigs and travel and other expenses, AND only happened over a number of years...

so what's that get him?, $20k per year at the most?

surely a factory line job pays more?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »
Kevin is a star to this sport like Micheal is to pop.  Leave em alone   Kevin ruled!

PIP.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
how are his youtube videos targeting kids more than metrx ads?

did you or did you not have to say that metrx contributed to your phsyique?

E

I didn't "have" to say anything.  If you must know, the story behind the ad that I did for them is as genuine as it gets.  During that time, I would take pics every month to monitor my progress.  When I incorporated MET-Rx into my nutritional program, I saw huge improvements and I showed them to Scott.  He was blown away and asked if he could use them in an ad.  The rest is history. 
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »
I didn't "have" to say anything.  If you must know, the story behind the ad that I did for them is as genuine as it gets.  During that time, I would take pics every month to monitor my progress.  When I incorporated MET-Rx into my nutritional program, I saw huge improvements and I showed them to Scott.  He was blown away and asked if he could use them in an ad.  The rest is history. 

so you think metrx meal replacement powders were partly responsible for your physique transformation?

how is this any different than the supplement Mr. Levrone might be taking? 

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12:27 PM »
so you think metrx meal replacement powders were partly responsible for your physique transformation?

how is this any different than the supplement Mr. Levrone might be taking? 

E

I know for a fact that adding 6-8 packets of MET-Rx/day over those months had an impact in my overall body composition.  And, I was genuinely surprised by the results.

Leverone is starting this whole video series as a scam from the get-go.  The whole think has been scripted out and the results being reported are outlandish.  It's an intentional scam and he should be ashamed of himself.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »
I know for a fact that adding 6-8 packets of MET-Rx/day over those months had an impact in my overall body composition.  And, I was genuinely surprised by the results.

Leverone is starting this whole video series as a scam from the get-go.  The whole think has been scripted out and the results being reported are outlandish.  It's an intentional scam and he should be ashamed of himself.

those metrx packets had more of an affect than adding more chicken breasts and brown rice

you really think it made that much of a difference?

how do you know that whatever supplement he's using isn't working for him?

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »
those metrx packets had more of an affect than adding more chicken breasts and brown rice

you really think it made that much of a difference?

how do you know that whatever supplement he's using isn't working for him?

E

As I mentioned before, MET-Rx is one of the few products ever introduced that had supporting data.  But, that aside, before I was using MET-Rx, I was on gear, eating clean and training hard.  After I added MET-Rx, and changed nothing else, I got leaner, stronger and bigger.  That's all the proof I need.  By the way, unfortunately the MET-Rx that's available today, is not at all the same formula that was available when I was using it.

How do I know the supplement Leverone is hocking doesn't work?  Come on Earl.  Are you really falling for the horrible acting job and scripted video clips?  Seriously...
w

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »

So you had NO contact whatsoever with Scott until after you had taken the photo series?

The pics did look like you intentionally dieted down. I don't buy the "changed nothing else" comment. Plus IIRC you tanned and oiled up too for the last pics.

Met-Rx may have been a good protein but there was a lot of intentional lying going on in the advertorials Bill Phillips did in Muscle Media. For example the classic "limited availability" thing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »
As I mentioned before, MET-Rx is one of the few products ever introduced that had supporting data.  But, that aside, before I was using MET-Rx, I was on gear, eating clean and training hard.  After I added MET-Rx, and changed nothing else, I got leaner, stronger and bigger.  That's all the proof I need.  By the way, unfortunately the MET-Rx that's available today, is not at all the same formula that was available when I was using it.

How do I know the supplement Leverone is hocking doesn't work?  Come on Earl.  Are you really falling for the horrible acting job and scripted video clips?  Seriously...

i'm not falling for anything

"supporting data" or not i don't see how it is ok for you to take money and claim that metrx helped your transformation, but it isn't ok for him to say another product helped his transformation

i never heard anybody else claim that metrx worked better than any other MRP or even the typical chicken breast/brown rice meal, was their drugs in it when you took it?

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
hahaha you are starting to sound worse than Levrone. 

As if a protein powder would make any difference. It is what it is,, protein. Might aswell eat chicken breast or tuna...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2009, 03:08:59 PM »
hahaha you are starting to sound worse than Levrone. 

As if a protein powder would make any difference. It is what it is,, protein. Might aswell eat chicken breast or tuna...

exactly

he is a hypocrite

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »
Let's get a few facts straight boys:

1) I got paid $0.00 for that ad.  Not one penny.
2) At the time of that ad, I did not work for MET-Rx.  I worked out at the Costa Mesa Club MET-Rx gym.  It was there that I showed Scott the pics.  We didn't really know each other at the time other than being gym acquaintances. 
3) Those pics where taken over the course of 12 months.  Look at the difference between 1 & 2.  Aside from MET-Rx, nothing changed.  In the later pics, I did incorporate cardio, lowered my carbs and eventually tanning/color.  I ended coming into my contest a full 15lbs heavier than the prior contest 18 months earlier. 

Those are the facts.

Now, what would I have to possibly gain from supporting a product that I have nothing to do with today ???  Believe what you will, but the old MET-Rx formula worked and I gladly endorsed it.

Leverone, is trying to use a scripted BS video story to part gullible kids from what few bucks they might have.  I suppose it's no different than 99% of the supplement companies out there, so we shouldn't be surprised.  It's still shameful. 

I'll tell you what. If they end up producing any credible data that supports the outlandish claims they are making, or if this miraculous "ingredient" works so well that it becomes the next creatine, I will personally donate $5,000 to whatever worthy cause Leverone choses.   
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »
somebody pays you a couple thousand dollars to say "this product built my physique" who is going to say no due to some BS morals?

a lot of you are unemployed or live with the parents, you would say no if somebody offered you this gig? heck even if you have a good job that is ridiculously easy money to make, who says no to free money?

lawyers lie too, if you guys ever have law issues you won't use one?

colleges lie by telling you that if you take some bullshit major you will be set for life, whatever it takes to get you to enroll

who cares about the kids? they're probably spending mommy and daddy's money anyways and if they weren't wasting it on supplements they would waste it on video games, iphones, weed, alcohol, junk food or some other shit they don't need to live their lives

E

E