Author Topic: Raising the Bar 3 - How does bodybuilding affect relationships? (DVD teaser)  (Read 7262 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
He should pack it in; genetics aren't good enough

back off!
TEAM Nasser

BayGBM

• Getbig V

I'd pack it in him anytime!  :P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Looks interesting... though he should give his body a break...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

QFT
I hate the State.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
42 inch waist. 18 inch arms.

Brutal fatass chinstrap facial hair.
It's Hip to be Square!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
A bloated moonface,
huge pregnant belly,
bad tempered,
uneducated,
unable to establish relationships,
drug addict,
skinny arms,
short
........and probably has horrendous body odour.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Enough about yourself Wank Wood.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Where are all of these great relationship that non bodybuilding regular people have?

They are rare.

And they don't have bodybuilding to blame.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
INTERNET REVIEW:

RTB1 and RTB2 were abysmal failures. 

They were poorly edited and supported by uninspiring and deluded characters. 

These so-called doco's basically ignored the realities of the sport; obscene drug abuse, the dealers, corruption, thong wearing, oil, latent homosexuality and the schmoes.

The 'dumb-ass-gym-rat' seen in both doco's was a total retard; uninspiring, massive insecurities who came across as uneducated -essentially someone that women would find overtly repulsive!

If RTB3 is anything like its predecessors, it will be just another abortion waiting to be flushed down the toilet!

Don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel!   ;D

You can post as many negative critiques as you want, but just to set the record straight.

- RTB1 & 2 sold as many copies as some pro DVDs. It has been called "the new pumping iron for this generation".

- I defy you to find anything in the bodybuilding world as tightly edited. Judge for yourself. New clips are coming soon.

- I didn't want to focus on the negative. That's a filmmaker's perogative.

- That dumb-ass gym rat gets more pussy than anyone I know.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Brutal fatass chinstrap facial hair.

Now that IS true!!  :D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
you know whats really funny about that trailer......it has the 'heartfelt' music, and self-important overly-melodramatic subtitles of some stupid cookie-cutter romantic drama hollywood drivel that actors like pierce brosnan and sandra  bullock would star in when they just want to make some money.......but the people in it are these totally vapid, average, selfish, and unengaging bodybuilder types who you have absolutely no emotional investment in and  whose "goals" are compleatly meaningless..........all its missing is the voice-over by the guy you hear doing almost all movie trailers.

:) :)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This guy can't even win a local show and the chicks are leaving him left and right.

I fell asleep while watching RTB3

There's almost no story line or narrative.

It's like watching a Cutler training DVD, only you're watching an average gym rat with shocking form

We haven't started shipping RTB3 yet. There's no way you could have watched it unless you got a preview copy. How could you possibly know if it has a narrative?

Why are you lying? Did Dave reject your advances?

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This guy can't even win a local show and the chicks are leaving him left and right.

I fell asleep while watching RTB3

There's almost no story line or narrative.

It's like watching a Cutler training DVD, only you're watching an average gym rat with shocking form

lol!!! ok, "boost". you really know what youre talking about. first off, rtb3 hasnt even been released yet so theres no way you even have a copy. secondly, ive won countless local and state overall titles and 4 national titles, douchebag!! do a little homework before you start spouting bullshit!

lastly, i get more pussy in one week than you do in a decade, im sure of that! my dvds show 1 of my  relationships failing. guess youve never had a girl leave you before, huh?

exhibit a) average gym rat...lol!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
x2! 

This guy and others need to stop and take a hint, some people just aren't suppose to be pro bodybuilders, give up the dream bud and support your wife and kid emotionally and stop with this shit.

jt

lmao!! what wife and kid!!!!?!? this is the only website ive ever seen where people start typing before they even know what the topic is!! lololol!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel!   ;D

You can post as many negative critiques as you want, but just to set the record straight.

- RTB1 & 2 sold as many copies as some pro DVDs. It has been called "the new pumping iron for this generation".

- I defy you to find anything in the bodybuilding world as tightly edited. Judge for yourself. New clips are coming soon.

- I didn't want to focus on the negative. That's a filmmaker's perogative.

- That dumb-ass gym rat gets more pussy than anyone I know.

no, mike!! im "overtly repulsive" . all the girls tell me so while im banging them.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
GB couldnt have fallen that far, whenever a thread is started that mentions someone by name, it takes them all of two days to make their way on here and mount an offensive ;D ;D