Author Topic: Does anyone REALLY care if you are natural or not?  (Read 4941 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Does anyone REALLY care if you are natural or not?
« on: June 22, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »

Why is this the consistent recurring theme here? Is it only because there are so many baby bodybuilders that want to juice but can't?  Are there so many noobs trying to be big--trying so hard, and getting nowhere?

Why, why, why?

Who cares? Do we really look at other bodybuilders in the gym, on the streets and in competitions and say: "Is he natural?"  Maybe you look at EVERYBODY in a day and say: "are you natural?"

Naturally ignorant? Naturally ugly? Naturally fat? Naturally tall? Short?

Does it really kill us to wonder if Skip La Cour is natural? I could care less.

Has anyone here ever met an intelligent person? What do you ask yourself if you do? "Is he smarter than me?" Why not beat yourself up about your lack of knowledge instead? Am I making sense, or am I rambling? Am I just venting cuz I'm pissed at my boss and my old lady, or am I just experiencing roid-rage?

Who cares?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Does anyone REALLY care?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:37:59 AM »
Simple, people want to avoid using gears as possible.
 Nobody like injection itself otherwise you are a kinky or something.
Plus, nobody like the side effect like gynos.

But, they want to be big.

Then why people just dont get humble?
If you are getting better than before, what you want more?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 02:43:40 AM »
i bet you as well wonder if some guys in the gym are natural or not.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 02:53:13 AM »
i bet you as well wonder if some guys in the gym are natural or not.
No wonder any more. But I assure it 100%. ;D
And I have never failed it. ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 05:22:58 AM »
you're right
Nobody gives a shit, if you jacked ur jacked..

If you're really massive and then its obvious you take gear, but if you want a lean toned muscular physique (like Men's Health Magazine) I see no real difference from doing it naturally or using moderate amounts of gear.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 05:31:26 AM »
i never understood people take moderate amounts of gear. do it good or dont do it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 05:35:09 AM »
i never understood people take moderate amounts of gear. do it good or dont do it.

same here.

If you juice for a "natural" physique you're a retard. If you juice and never get ripped, you're a retard.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 05:41:54 AM »
If you are natural or not?

Is it only because there are so many baby bodybuilders that want to juice but can't?

Are there so many noobs trying to be big--trying so hard, and getting nowhere?

Why, why, why?

Who cares?
You care or woudnt be making a thread about it.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 05:50:27 AM »
It's just a fad that was created in part by today's media and their steroid "witch hunt". It will die out eventually...and hopefully Ed Hardy t-shirts and skinny jeans for males will follow suit.  :-\

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 05:55:04 AM »
I trained clean for 4 years, had great gains but basically slowed to a halt after 3 years.

I got sick of working my ass off and others looking better who didn't.

I didn't really like juicing, but the 4 years i did gave me a lot more size, hardness and quality that i never would have been able to get. I still hold it all today clean, whether it was the base i had or the fact i'm dedicated (or both) who knows but physique wise i'm glad i did it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 05:58:14 AM »
If you are natural or not?

Why is this the consistent recurring theme here? Is it only because there are so many baby bodybuilders that want to juice but can't?

Are there so many noobs trying to be big--trying so hard, and getting nowhere?

Why, why, why?

Who cares? Do we really look at other bodybuilders in the gym, on the streets and in competitions and say: "Is he natural?"

Maybe you look at EVERYBODY in a day and say: "are you natural?"

Naturally ignorant? Naturally ugly? Naturally fat? Naturally tall? Short?

Does it really kill us to wonder if Skip La Cour is natural? I could care less.

Has anyone here ever met an intelligent person? What do you ask yourself if you do? "Is he smarter than me?" Why not beat yourself up about your lack of knowledge instead?

Am I making sense, or am I rambling? Am I just venting cuz I'm pissed at my boss and my old lady, or am I just experiencing roid-rage?

Who cares?

Meltdown.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »
same here.

If you juice for a "natural" physique you're a retard. If you juice and never get ripped, you're a retard.
We have a plenty of those people here in our gym. :-\

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »
testo prop 100mg eod

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Does anyone REALLY care if you are natural or not?
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »
the real strange thing is the need for a drugfree lifter to proclaim daily that  he is drugfree.

i don't use heroin, but i don't go around telling everybody everyday about it. the only ones who proclaim drugfree status all the time are either :

-disgusted with the way they look.
-resent everyone who is bigger.
-lying
-wish they were using it.
-or like a recovering alcoholic know exactly how many days they've been clean (Croatch)

phish

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »
bodybuilding is drugs if u dont like drugs find a dif sport like table tennis. it gets old seeing the same guys cryin all drugs every post. football is all drugs baseball is all drugs powerlifting is all drugs strongman is all drugs bodybuilding is all drugs track and field is all drugs wrestling is all drugs hell bikeing is all drugs who fucn cares. we evolved to create better athletes and in future we will continue to evolve with new drugs.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »
the real strange thing is the need for a drugfree lifter to proclaim daily that  he is drugfree.

i don't use heroin, but i don't go around telling everybody everyday about it. the only ones who proclaim drugfree status all the time are either :

-lying
-or like a recovering alcoholic know exactly how many days they've been clean (Croatch)
You couldn't be further off here.  There are two types of people in the gym:
1. The type who can kick ass with no drugs
2. The type who can't

When your gym is flooded with "can nots", it's helpful to let them know what's what.  It's great watching some roided up fools face, as I dominate his physique and he knows...Croatch pwns his ass..BOOM!
It's years of consistent training, something most of the clowns never do.
Again, making the poor analogy about a heroin user, is comical, but a failed one.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »
bodybuilding is drugs if u dont like drugs find a dif sport like table tennis. it gets old seeing the same guys cryin all drugs every post. football is all drugs baseball is all drugs powerlifting is all drugs strongman is all drugs bodybuilding is all drugs track and field is all drugs wrestling is all drugs hell bikeing is all drugs who fucn cares. we evolved to create better athletes and in future we will continue to evolve with new drugs.
You're wrong on this one.
If you don't like drugs, find another sport.  More like, unless you're a pro bb and earn money from the thousands you spend on a cycle, you're a clown.
Most people can't make good gains without drugs, this is what makes real bodybuilding great. ;)
It's such a sorry cop out view here.
"Nobody can do it without drugs."
hahah, no, you can't. ;)
N

dustin

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »
Only douchebags care. They're the same douchebags that'll call creatine users "cheaters". Even if someone better looking is honestly natural then they'll scoff them as being obsessed with their training and dieting.

Whether you're enhanced using PEDs or completely natural the only people who care are not worth caring about. That's one of the big things we all share in common. Just do it for yourself or whatever other reason you're doing it for. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »
We have a plenty of those people here in our gym. :-\

Yes, same in my gym and actually 90% of recreational juicers i have seen in my life.

testo prop 100mg eod

That's a good idea, 50mg eod would help as well.

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 11:54:29 AM »
Yes, same in my gym and actually 90% of recreational juicers i have seen in my life.

That's a good idea, 50mg eod would help as well.

50 is not enough on a prop Only cycle

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 11:57:27 AM »
Only douchebags care. They're the same douchebags that'll call creatine users "cheaters". Even if someone better looking is honestly natural then they'll scoff them as being obsessed with their training and dieting.

Whether you're enhanced using PEDs or completely natural the only people who care are not worth caring about. That's one of the big things we all share in common. Just do it for yourself or whatever other reason you're doing it for. 
Of course, in the end, it's how you feel about your own gains.  I can't see jamming myself with a needle or popping a ton of pills as "accomplishing" something with my physique.  When anyone can do it, it's nothing great. ;)
N

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »
Yes, I like to tell people I am penoris-free.

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 12:02:03 PM »
Yes, I like to tell people I am penoris-free.

thats good

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »

My mom gives a shit, but only because she has no knowledge about steroids.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »

-lying

Great post!

Most people here have no idea how many positive effects AAS have on the body. they just focus on the negative sides that are not even that common, i used for years and the only sides i had were back hair growth and elevated BP that went back to perfectly normal after i came off.

8)