Author Topic: Stone sour. (Thick ass neck)  (Read 6659 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Stone sour. (Thick ass neck)
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »
haha all these people making it sound like Slipnot is some great band with a great singer.

theres virtually no mainstream rock band today with a great singer, they all do the same simple style. rock singers in the 70's and 80's actually had to be good.

and noone has ever done this particular vocal style better than phil anselmo, go watch some old pantera vids the guy was half lion

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 10:24:37 AM »
Strange physique.  20" neck, 40" chest. :D
haha all these people making it sound like Slipnot is some great band with a great singer.

theres virtually no mainstream rock band today with a great singer, they all do the same simple style. rock singers in the 70's and 80's actually had to be good.

and noone has ever done this particular vocal style better than phil anselmo, go watch some old pantera vids the guy was half lion
Agreed.  Good production, air play="Great" band today..haha
I see nothing special here.  Not terrible, but nothing good.  Most people who buy mainstream records don't know squat about music to begin with.  Much like people who support rap.  9 of 10 couldn't even tell wtf a c chord is. ;)
N

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 10:27:42 AM »
the lead singer of slipknot right? i saw them last saturday. was awesome.

were you at download

i went on sunday
T

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 10:28:51 AM »
were you at download

i went on sunday

Sonisphere Nijmwegen.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 11:31:29 AM »
were you at download

i went on sunday
that explains alot obout why your a little tit.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 12:25:45 PM »
Corey Tayler is ok...that's about it....there are  scores of better vocalists out there.

Please.

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »

Quoted for truth!! Anselmo WAS A LION!!!

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »
Strange physique.  20" neck, 40" chest. :DAgreed.  Good production, air play="Great" band today..haha
I see nothing special here.  Not terrible, but nothing good.  Most people who buy mainstream records don't know squat about music to begin with.  Much like people who support rap.  9 of 10 couldn't even tell wtf a c chord is. ;)
True, but I do know how to play all brass instruments(except french horn) in treable clef and bass clef  8)