Author Topic: The Failed Rothschild Zionist Iran Coup  (Read 3920 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The Failed Rothschild Zionist Iran Coup
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »
The Failed Rothschild Zionist Iran Coup

6-22-9

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." --George Orwell

Unfortunately, some of the new Administration's tactics are those of the old. Most likely, it became apparent to US strategists that attacking Iran militarily was impossible for the foreseeable future. It would be an extremely costly operation both in terms of finances and personnel, both of which are in short supply.

Before leaving office, the Bush administration is said to have funneled hundreds of millions of dollars into a plan to infiltrate and destabilize Iran. On May 23, 2007, Brian Ross and Richard Esposito reported on ABC News: "The CIA has received secret presidential approval to mount a covert "black" operation to destabilize the Iranian government, current and former officials in the intelligence community tell...ABC News." On May 27, 2007, the London Telegraph independently reported: "Mr. Bush has signed an official document endorsing CIA plans for propaganda and disinformation campaign intended to destabilize, and eventually topple, the theocratic rule of the mullahs." It was to be called it the "Bush Black Ops Plan."

Therefore, it is not surprising to see "demonstrators" with the latest cellular phones using Twitter and Facebook, and Twitter doing somersaults to accommodate US intelligence services to delay maintenance and then Google doing somersaults to be certain Farsi translation is available as well, as though it's necessary for the English fluent demonstrators on Twitter and Facebook. It is obvious that all of this sophisticated, expensive communications equipment had to have come from the CIA's budget of hundreds of millions of dollars allocated for the destabilization plan.

It is particularly notable that the so-called opposition isn't really interested in the validity of the election, they are not interested in getting a recount of votes. They are only interested in making noise and causing destruction and destabilization. Note the signs being carried by demonstrators in perfect English for the benefit of the western corporate media alone, not their countrymen who are the ones they supposedly would be appealing to if they were truly genuine.

Police report people have made 10,000 complaints that their daily lives have been disrupted a nd said, "They have called on the police to deal with rallies firmly." The recent rallies destroyed 700 buildings, burst 300 banks into flame, and damaged 300 cars and 300 public properties. More than 400 policemen have been injured.

C

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: The Failed Rothschild Zionist Iran Coup
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
Cute. Your entertainment value is rising by the minute.

You even have some pictures you downloaded and 2 quotes, groundbreaking.

And what source is this "Article" from?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:47:04 PM »
Cute. Your entertainment value is rising by the minute.

You even have some pictures you downloaded and 2 quotes, groundbreaking.

And what source is this "Article" from?

I am glad you find relevant news "entertaining". I guess you will be hysterical when you are living in a TENT CITY, that is if you are not already there.

Once again the sources of the info are in the article...Try reading sometimes it really helps in ones understanding and keeps people from constantly having to repeat things already said, posted or reported.
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 04:05:57 PM »
http://rense.com/general86/coup.htm

http://www.rense.com/

this is probably a 240 gimmick as they have the same M.O never post a link

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »
He is good for entertainment value now, he is a caricature of whoever his "keeper" is. I could see it being 240 because the stuff SAMSON123 posts is conspiracy laden, no proof/facts type of stuff. Shallow and empty with big catch phrases and "Zionists" garbage all over it.

Say it ain't so, 240!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »
SAMSONFAG showing his lack of intelligence again... surprise surprise!

From the site:

Unmatched Advertising Opportunity

Let Jeff Rense Tell The World About Your Product Or Service On Nationally-Syndicated Radio
With A Fully-Produced 60 Second Commercial For Only $22 A Commercial Minute
Click Here For Details

The guy is literally begging for money, and looks like he say anything about product X for money... hmm... and according to SAMSONFAG this guy is credible.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:02:44 AM »
SAMSONFAG showing his lack of intelligence again... surprise surprise!

From the site:

The guy is literally begging for money, and looks like he say anything about product X for money... hmm... and according to SAMSONFAG this guy is credible.

That would be why he never sources his articles. Doesn't want anyone to see the laughing stock websites they come from.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 10:11:33 AM »
That would be why he never sources his articles. Doesn't want anyone to see the laughing stock websites they come from.

We do however see the laughing stock you are and have always been in trying to discredit any and everyone who makes the members aware of what's going on in the world..carry on
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »
So credit the source, "O' Great Revolutionary Truth-Bringer."  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:48 AM »
So credit the source, "O' Great Revolutionary Truth-Bringer."  ;D

Are you really from that LOW INTELLIGENCE area of England known as Brixton???
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 10:45:11 AM »
Are you really from that LOW INTELLIGENCE area of England known as Brixton???

You're half right.

I live in the LOW INTELLIGENCE area known as Baltimore.  Home of the dumbest, least educated, least employed, most heroin/crack addicted, criminal black Americans in the country.

Congratulations on going ass-to-mouth for the 1,000th time.  Now post the source. ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 10:52:27 AM »
Now post the source. ;D

Someone else did... and it turns out to be some crazy mass-conspiracy believing loon who will sell your product on radio no matter how crazy it might be... for a few bucks...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »
You're half right.

I live in the LOW INTELLIGENCE area known as Baltimore.  Home of the dumbest, least educated, least employed, most heroin/crack addicted, criminal black Americans in the country.

Congratulations on going ass-to-mouth for the 1,000th time.  Now post the source. ;D

HAHAHAHAAH... so you fit right in!!!.....lolololol...talk about foot in mouth!!!!!...lolol
C

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
Yo!
Samson!

Look at this "article" I "found". ::)

The Zulu Nation was created back in 1894 with one secret goal. A one African global nation at all costs. N'gele Mbeki and Kukaole N'taose wrote a seven article document that has long been lost.
It has never been revealed what those articles were. But they are rumored to entail precise instructions on how a Zulu invasion of the rest of the world would take place.
N'gele Mbeki actually formed an army of soldiers, armed with spears. But soon he realised that spears were no fight for the guns of that time.
And the plans for world domination had to be put on hold.
Today small cells of Zulu Nation is said to be planted around the world.
Only awaiting the call to rise to weapon.

As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »
Yo!
Samson!

Look at this "article" I "found". ::)

The Zulu Nation was created back in 1894 with one secret goal. A one African global nation at all costs. N'gele Mbeki and Kukaole N'taose wrote a seven article document that has long been lost.
It has never been revealed what those articles were. But they are rumored to entail precise instructions on how a Zulu invasion of the rest of the world would take place.
N'gele Mbeki actually formed an army of soldiers, armed with spears. But soon he realised that spears were no fight for the guns of that time.
And the plans for world domination had to be put on hold.
Today small cells of Zulu Nation is said to be planted around the world.
Only awaiting the call to rise to weapon.

OK!!!...so your point is what?
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 06:18:12 PM »
so you fit right in!!!

No, I'm white. ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 10:47:17 PM »
No, I'm white. ;D

I know you're white from your level of ignorance displayed...no surprise there. The part I was talking about where you fit right in is the LOW INTELLIGENCE, dumbest, least educated, least employed, most heroin/crack addicted area of Baltimore.

I didn't think I had to spell it out for ya...but then again YOU ARE WHITE... ;D ;D ;D...lololol

C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »
yawn.  sorry, i'm not samson.   as you all probably know from years back, I don't care much about things above american politics, and I dont buy into secret people running the world. 

I dont think we're doing all that much to mix things up in Iran.  The bad guys there have the same technology as us, and if we were involved, they'd make sure the world saw it.

You have a country (iran) run by jerks and whose young people either hate us or love us.  But their feelings don't matter much, as long as the people running the place are all about getting rowdy.  Also i'm fine with israel bombing the crap outta iran if they want to.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »
OK!!!...so your point is what?

That any dumbass, including myself obviously, can write up a bunch of bullshit in a few minutes. Throw in a few references to historical or mythical organisations (Zulu Nation), and create a few names that sounds "credible" (N'gele Mbeki) and you're good to go.

All I need to do is claim that this shit was originally posted in some African Newspaper and start post it on random forums around the net.

Like your Rothschild conspiracy theorists are doing pretty much.

They probably actually believe most of what they write.

But they have no proof, just "know" it to be true.

As empty as paradise

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »
I know you're white from your level of ignorance displayed...no surprise there. The part I was talking about where you fit right in is the LOW INTELLIGENCE, dumbest, least educated, least employed, most heroin/crack addicted area of Baltimore.

I didn't think I had to spell it out for ya...but then again YOU ARE WHITE... ;D ;D ;D...lololol

OMG you are so stupid.  This city is like that because of your "kind" and yet you associate me with this?  Nonsense as usual. 

Please go start another silly and absurd post with no credible source.. you're good at that, lol.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »

author=Hedgehog link=topic=286935.msg4070602#msg4070602 date=1245999418]
That any dumbass, including myself obviously, can write up a bunch of bullshit in a few minutes.

But hedgehog we are so used to you writing a bunch of bullshit that we no longer even respond to it anymore..... In case you didn't know...you're just humor form the masses on this board. :D :D
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »

OMG you are so stupid.  This city is like that because of your "kind" and yet you associate me with this?  Nonsense as usual. 

Please go start another silly and absurd post with no credible source.. you're good at that, lol.

YES... and as I said in an ealier post...you are right in your element!!!!! contributing nothing but more of the same to the city you dwell in.
C

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 02:17:52 PM »
YES... and as I said in an ealier post...you are right in your element!!!!! contributing nothing but more of the same to the city you dwell in.

ealier post?!?  One white guy standing in a toilet full of shit is hardly his "element," genius. ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 02:20:22 PM »
Samson?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
ealier post?!?  One white guy standing in a toilet full of shit is hardly his "element," genius. ;D

No but if the white guy is obviously comfortable standing in the toilet of shit them he is in his element/fits right in...

BTW I have been to Baltimore many times and have relatives that live there and like any other city in america it has its great sides and its down sides. There is more GREAT than DOWN, but since you live on the SHIT side you can not see the better...to bad...white failure.
C