Author Topic: Okay...setting the record straight....  (Read 5964 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Okay...setting the record straight....
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 07:16:29 PM »
I have a lot of people breaking my shoes here and via PM as well about the status of my relationship and life in general, so here is a short version of what went down the last two years.  I'll probably get flamed and shit bit i like the attention and at least someone is adding content ;D

My Ex took my child to AZ 16 months ago after a major tragedy happened in our family. I won't go into detail, but there are a couple people here that know. Ironically, quakeroats  is one.

I tried to do the part-time dad thing but the guilt was eating me alive, (that's the "breakdown" shit) on top of that I met the hot chick that you have all seen pics of, because my relationship with my wife was realistcally over years ago. It was a very fucked up time for me

In the end I wound up leaving the girl and coming to AZ to be with my child. it was one of the hardest things i ever did in my life, because I truly loved that woman with all my heart and stiil do....i miss her terribly, but my child needs her dad (and vice versa) more than i need a woman. So here i am.

In my dark moments when i'm feeling down, all i have to do is look over and watch my daughter drawing a cartoon or something, and I know i did the right thing.

Flame away bitches  :D

PS  Brutal  Post-Fathers Day Emotional Outburst ;D
isn't it like 108 degrees in arizona?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
DONT FCKIN TELL MESA IS A BAD PLACE,,IM IN SCOOTSDALE RIGHT NOW CHEAP HOMES INVEST IN IT THEM STILL BOUGHT ME A 60 SQ FT HOME FOR 400K PRICE TAGE,,,,VERY VERY NICE MAN

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »
isn't it like 108 degrees in arizona?

i can't even to begin to fathom how hot the girls are in that area

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »
DONT GO TO GOLDS GYM OFF ARIZONA BLVD IN MEAS,,,

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »
DONT GO TO GOLDS GYM OFF ARIZONA BLVD IN MEAS,,,

i assume that the bitches there are so hot that my head might (literally) explode, right?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
i assume that the bitches there are so hot that my head might (literally) explode, right?
NO ONLY GOLDS GYM IN SCOOTSDALE WILL DO THAT TO YOU,,,FCKN HOT DUDE ON TOP OF THE HEAT AVERAGE 115 YOU WANT TO JERK OFF IN THE BATHROOM AFTER WORKING OUT JUST TO UNLOAD AND RELAX,,BUT THATS HARD TO DO CAUSE YOU HAVE guys WATCHING YOU IF YOUR GAY THATS OK,,,BUT STRAIGHT YOU IN TROUBLE I ONCE DID THIS GIRL AFTER WORKING,,ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY STINK DOWN THERE JUST CLOSE YOUR NOSE WHILE DONG HER DOGGYSTYLE,,BUT BANG THESHEIT OUT OF HER NICE FAKE TITS TREATED HER LIKE A BEOTCH DIDNT TALK TO HER AGAIN ESPECIALLY IN THE GYM AGAIN

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »
I have a lot of people breaking my shoes here and via PM as well about the status of my relationship and life in general, so here is a short version of what went down the last two years.  I'll probably get flamed and shit bit i like the attention and at least someone is adding content ;D

My Ex took my child to AZ 16 months ago after a major tragedy happened in our family. I won't go into detail, but there are a couple people here that know. Ironically, quakeroats  is one.

I tried to do the part-time dad thing but the guilt was eating me alive, (that's the "breakdown" shit) on top of that I met the hot chick that you have all seen pics of, because my relationship with my wife was realistcally over years ago. It was a very fucked up time for me

In the end I wound up leaving the girl and coming to AZ to be with my child. it was one of the hardest things i ever did in my life, because I truly loved that woman with all my heart and stiil do....i miss her terribly, but my child needs her dad (and vice versa) more than i need a woman. So here i am.

In my dark moments when i'm feeling down, all i have to do is look over and watch my daughter drawing a cartoon or something, and I know i did the right thing.

Estrogen filled Meltdown.
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »
Lots of honesty and praise in this thread............no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
Hang in there Groink, you are a good father and what your daughter said to you was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard of.

Hang in there!!  You are a good man!

We'll have to get together soon to get drunk and cry like real man ;D

Video with sound or it didn't happen  :)
R

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
a shirt that is appropriate for this thread

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »
Lets all hug

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »
I never saw a pic of this "hot" ex gf

here's one. not posting the face.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

Where in AZ are ya big guy?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »

You have no idea johnny, it is fucking ridculous.

I already got me a "consolation prize"  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 09:18:32 PM »
Hang in there Groink, you are a good father and what your daughter said to you was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard of.

Hang in there!!  You are a good man!

Video with sound or it didn't happen  :)

We did it Stella ;D

it was awesome.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »

Yup that would be hard to leave alright  :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
Where in AZ are ya big guy?

Gilbert.

If there is one stroke of luck it's that i picked up a sweet fucking house for peanuts.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:18 PM »
Gilbert.

If there is one stroke of luck it's that i picked up a sweet fucking house for peanuts.
Believe it or not but houses were even cheaper here 8 years ago before the housing boom started here even with all the foreclosures now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »
It's good to know that there is one other "real man" in AZ besides me and and Big Menance.

We'll have to get together soon to get drunk and cry like real man ;D

What the fuck SS we been talking about it for fucking ever, let's get er done !!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »
What the fuck SS we been talking about it for fucking ever, let's get er done !!!!!
Let me hit the creatine and the gym for a couple weeks, so i don't look so scrawny next to you ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 10:38:33 PM »
Let me hit the creatine and the gym for a couple weeks, so i don't look so scrawny next to you ;D

Just get me an 8 ball and i'll lose 15 lbs... then we'll match  ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »

wow ,,there is a normal dad in america? ,,im in shock,,congrants! godo job good daddy ,,

fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »
Lot's of big backs to pat in this thread. 8)

;D.

Groink = a man with balls, priorities in order and decency. A rarity nowadays.

I salute you my friend.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »
Good man.

You may be born male, but it takes integrity to become a "man".

8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »
wow ,,there is a normal dad in america? ,,im in shock,,congrants! godo job good daddy ,,

Thanks GH15!!!!!

Now call me a fat fuck!!!!