Author Topic: Was at Disneyland and Newport Beach this weekend and....  (Read 1863 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Was at Disneyland and Newport Beach this weekend and....
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 03:11:26 PM »
When I was in Greece with my mom and sister, Me and my mother was tanning at the bitch, Anyway the FAt whale bitch was sitting in the sun a bit away from us, She was well over 300 pounds probably and had 2 semi young daughter 250+ and one son that was probably 7 yr old and also pretty damn fat.

Anyway all of a sudden she SLAPS her son HARD for not listening to her, nothing special just like every kid does once in a while but she slapped him hard as hell, my mother almost went absolute nuts, She stood up and waited for her to slap him again then she would go over there and kick her in the face she said lol!
And I would have to follow and protect her from her Whale daughters.

But she never slappef him again , so nothing happened.

Imagine the brawl, My mother kicking the other mother in the face and myself punching the two fat daughters lol because I guess they would want to help their mom

Very reasonable

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 03:17:26 PM »
Very reasonable

I got my temper from my mother ironicly.
She works with children and cant stand that type of shit

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »
When I was in Greece with my mom and sister, Me and my mother was tanning at the bitch, Anyway the FAt whale bitch was sitting in the sun a bit away from us, She was well over 300 pounds probably and had 2 semi young daughter 250+ and one son that was probably 7 yr old and also pretty damn fat.

Anyway all of a sudden she SLAPS her son HARD for not listening to her, nothing special just like every kid does once in a while but she slapped him hard as hell, my mother almost went absolute nuts, She stood up and waited for her to slap him again then she would go over there and kick her in the face she said lol!
And I would have to follow and protect her from her Whale daughters.

But she never slappef him again , so nothing happened.

Imagine the brawl, My mother kicking the other mother in the face and myself punching the two fat daughters lol because I guess they would want to help their mom

Are there are a lot of overweight people in Greece?

I am half Greek but in Australia, all my Greek side family are hardworking and not in bad shape at any age. Just curious, especially as i find Greek girls the hottest.......

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »
Swede, I thought you would support a mouthy brat getting a little backhand on occasion?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »
The hardest for me is on the planes when I travel.

Since I weigh 250 pounds, and am 6 ft 1", I barely have enough room for myself, although I make do nicely.

The last flight I took, fortunately only an hour long, I had the window seat, and a 350 pound woman sat next to me. No matter what I did or where I was, some part of her was in my seat.

Did her vagina smell?
P