Author Topic: I always workout with my sunglasses on in the gym  (Read 3196 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
I always workout with my sunglasses on in the gym
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »
That way, I have less chance of being approached by somebody for workout advice... or whatever. You can always tell when someone is getting ready to drain you of advice. They start circling closer and closer, like sharks. Do they really think you can't see them?

Usually nobody gives me shit about it. I have a great excuse too. They have prescription lenses and I don't have to squint to see myself in the mirrors. I also don't have to deal with the glare of the nasty-ass fluorescent shit lighting.

Just thought I'd share.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I always workout with my sunglasses on in the gym
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »
 ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »
You are the Roy Orbison of your gym.

Congrats.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »
Hata blockas....jeez.  :D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 10:39:35 PM »
Just tell them the sun doesn't set on bad asses 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »
That way, I have less chance of being approached by somebody for workout advice... or whatever. You can always tell when someone is getting ready to drain you of advice. They start circling closer and closer, like sharks. Do they really think you can't see them?

Usually nobody gives me shit about it. I have a great excuse too. They have prescription lenses and I don't have to squint to see myself in the mirrors. I also don't have to deal with the glare of the nasty-ass fluorescent shit lighting.

Just thought I'd share.

Translation: This is a great way to check out soapy studs in the gym's showers, without being too obvious.  ;D
HAHA, RON.....

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 01:21:12 AM »
Is your dyslexia mainly apparent when you're in the the gym?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 01:36:25 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 02:00:32 AM »

Just thought I'd share.

Not sure if you are joking or not, but that would definately not go down well where I train!

If you don't want to be interrupted, not be afraid to say so.

If I am really focussed and getting pysched up for a big lift, no-one would interrupt me anyhow, but during regular training, I regularly break off a conversation with "gotta lift now" or "next set" in a polite way (or if someone really wants to chat "lets chat after my workout". No-one is going to consider that rude in any way.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 02:12:41 AM »

Just thought I'd share.

hmmm....for someone who, supposedly, does'nt want to attract attention....hmmmm ::)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
hmmm....for someone who, supposedly, does'nt want to attract attention....hmmmm ::)

HAHHAHAHAHHA- yeah - good point!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 06:20:02 AM »

Just thought I'd share.

Do you also wear designer jeans and a Armani sleeveless shirt while you work out?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 06:36:35 AM »
Get over yourself. They are not going to ask you about working out, they are wanting to tell you how much of a douche bag you look like...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 08:21:01 AM »
Bring a cane next time.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 08:41:43 AM »
A

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »
I just got back from the gym with my wife. Some black guy with  soul glowed out hair cut me off at the stairs turns around and gave us a dirty look with sunglasses on.  I was so stunned that someone was wearing sunglasses in the gym upstairs with no windows or light per say that I didn't even knock him out for disrespecting me in front of my wife. 
AND I didn't even notice her laughing at the guy.  I think she was the reason he gave the look.

Why would you lift with sunglasses on?  He looked like an idiot, and left grease stains on the headrests.. :-X
D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:56 PM »
I just got back from the gym with my wife. Some black guy with  soul glowed out hair cut me off at the stairs turns around and gave us a dirty look with sunglasses on.  I was so stunned that someone was wearing sunglasses in the gym upstairs with no windows or light per say that I didn't even knock him out for disrespecting me in front of my wife. 
AND I didn't even notice her laughing at the guy.  I think she was the reason he gave the look.

Why would you lift with sunglasses on?  He looked like an idiot, and left grease stains on the headrests.. :-X
rx sunglasses, and he loss his regular pair? ???
A