Author Topic: ANYONE KNOW? anxiety related...  (Read 9381 times)

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
Re: ANYONE KNOW? anxiety related...
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »
anyone know any natural remedies for anxiety... ???
It depends. If you are able to predict a crysis coming focus on something that you really like (read a book [I have read Lord of the Rings 20 times at least lol] , think how to solve a technical problem ... ) step by step you understand that it is not real and you can handle with ease.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2009, 02:27:47 PM »
yes jogging is good.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »
Back on the Xanax, it's like having a ton lifted off of me.  Feeling so much better....

could be short term effects. i remember when i first started using remeron i felt i was in wonderland for the first 2 weeks, after 6 months the damn pik made me even much more depressed, plus it it very sedative, feel tiread all day,and my eyes were sleepy had to take it at night cause it knocks you out, i lost all my feelings, even when fucking couldnt feel any emotions after a couple of years on remeron, and remeron is one of the most gentle antidepressant for libido. I first reduced it from 30 mg to 15 mg, felt a little better, then reduced it to quartr pil 7,5 mg, my feelings are back, feel alive again, plus a lot more energy.

AD's are nice to try, but not good for long term

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »
Having anxiety must suck dick, I would hate having your guy's shitty ass genetics to have that shithole of a disorder.
yeah but your genetics are shitty enough to post pics of another bodybuilder and claim it's you

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2009, 02:56:21 PM »
yeah but your genetics are shitty enough to post pics of another bodybuilder and claim it's you

beat me to it

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »
there is a difference between fear and anxiety.

anxiety comes from the german word angst, its a inner conflict from inside that needs to be adressed. you should actually  take a minute to really hear it what it got to say, its telling you something, before you try to mask it for the rest of your life with drugs or buying a mercedes to fill up your emptiness.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »
Hahah, atleast my fans never forget. That was intentional, your anxiety isn't, freaks.

well post a pic then to prove your point

hcg5000iu

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »
you have anxiety because you are so weak and small

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
Peasant?  Serf?  Peon?

"No, I want to know how does one become a janitor, because Andrew here is very interested in pursuing a career in the custodial arts."
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2009, 05:02:22 AM »

"No, I want to know how does one become a janitor, because Andrew here is very interested in pursuing a career in the custodial arts."

the poor janitor at our school must have heard that line about 100 times....he was too old to have a clue what it was referring to.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2009, 05:17:22 AM »
the poor janitor at our school must have heard that line about 100 times....he was too old to have a clue what it was referring to.

A guy 3 years ahead of me wound up getting hired on as the assistant janitor after graduation.  The ultimate indignity, but he was too lamebrained to know it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2009, 05:18:36 AM »
A guy 3 years ahead of me wound up getting hired on as the assistant janitor after graduation.  The ultimate indignity, but he was too lamebrained to know it.

I can't even imagine dealing with the crap, literally sometimes, that you catch as a janitor.  I had friends who were relentless....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2009, 05:34:17 AM »
I can't even imagine dealing with the crap, literally sometimes, that you catch as a janitor.  I had friends who were relentless....

Most probably reherse some version of that "eyes and ears of this institution my friends" speech in the mirror, just dyin' for the right moment to whip it out.