Author Topic: Andriol ?  (Read 7100 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: Andriol ?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »
In fact, if Test Enanthate is cheaper for you than Andriol you could actually drink that too and get similar results - if you can't inject for some reason.

Oral Test E study

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2664381

man 800mg a day would get very expensive

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 10:39:17 PM »
In fact, if Test Enanthate is cheaper for you than Andriol you could actually drink that too and get similar results - if you can't inject for some reason.

Oral Test E study

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2664381
i would like you to drink your test e please........ then let us know what your toxicology report was at your death

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 12:37:26 AM »
i would like you to drink your test e please........ then let us know what your toxicology report was at your death

why do you think it would cause death?  I assume it gets absorbed but not as efficiently hence the 800mg dosage per day.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 01:52:32 AM »
why do you think it would cause death?  I assume it gets absorbed but not as efficiently hence the 800mg dosage per day.
it wont cause death i was just exaggerating......

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 02:38:05 AM »
Just want to update. I'm on my 4th day of andriol (in week day I take 4caps in morning and 3 evening ; during week end I take only 3 caps in the morning)

I feel really good, I went to the gym and I exploded  ;) I know it's expensive but as I know it's from pharmacy I don't mind to pay more.

Here in my country especially those day it's pretty hard to get human grade and legit stuff, a lot of dealer (source) have shitty UG labs or fake product. So with andriol I'm sure it's legit. I'm gonna do a blood work in two weeks just for see how is my test and stuff.

Thanks and take care
J