Author Topic: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009  (Read 14949 times)

seste

• Getbig II
Re: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »
HI Guys :)

this is me again  :) ... when i finished my first show i did this year and won the first place and over all in 90+kg ,after the show i have been chosen to get ready for Arab Championships 2009  ;D to represent Saudi federation for bodybuilding. one week later i did another ( open show ) held in my city and i won the second place in 90Kg class.

last friday 19 June 2009 i was in Jordan doing the final in Arab Championships 2009 it was the most tight show in t he history of Arab Championships 17 countries and 117 competitors. i Won the third place in the +90 kg class ( 100 class )  im happy with the result i did in this year.

ALL THANKS TO MY BOSS ( The Blacksmith SAMI AL HADDAD ) he is  doing my contest preperations without him i dont know where i stand now !! ) thx million my boss  ;D

here are some picture of my first show this year .

pictures from the second show this year 2009 ( guest posing was my BOSS :D )

with first place

pic of the last friday show Arab Championships 2009

BiG Mo..

Congratulations brother,the 4th picture reminds me a little of Hamdullah Aykutlu!  :D

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »
i love it when these guys mention dedication, discipline, representing their country and similar BS etc.........haha who cares? nobody forced you to pick up bodybuilding, nobody held a gun to your head,   ............like we should all be amazed at how hard anyone works out or watches their food intake............what difference does that make to anyone? unless you're raising money for charity you're just some guys taking drugs to win a plastic trophy attention

I don't really know why I'm writing this response because I'm the main one who thinks it's a waist of time.  It's obvious to me that you have no idea what it's like to be a competitive athlete let alone a competitive bodybuilder. Actually, I could sit here and type all day and I wouldn't be able to properly describe it to you.  That stuff you call BS is exactly what drives a competitive athlete in any sport, and yes, you probably should be amazed at how hard competitive bodybuilders workout and the discipline it takes to achieve the condition they do, regardless of the drugs. The majority of us "Recreational Bodybuilders" would kill to even get close to what these guys achieve.  I'm not here to make a statement on drugs in bodybuilding but rather the love of the sport and the "dedication, discipline, and thrill of representing your country" as you stated.  These are things you probably know nothing about and therefore it probably doesn't make a difference to you. Although I don't compete and don't have any plans to I have a true love for the sport and can't imagine not doing it. I've been weight training for over 30 yrs and have been a competitive athlete for about the same.  I have the utmost respect for these guys and what they do.  Of course this is just my opinion. Unless you're coming from where I'm coming from you may never understand.  I'm sure some of you out there know exactly what I'm talking about.

Pat

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »

this is me again  :) ... when i finished my first show i did this year and won the first place and over all in 90+kg ,after the show i have been chosen to get ready for Arab Championships 2009  ;D to represent Saudi federation for bodybuilding. one week later i did another ( open show ) held in my city and i won the second place in 90Kg class.

last friday 19 June 2009 i was in Jordan doing the final in Arab Championships 2009 it was the most tight show in t he history of Arab Championships 17 countries and 117 competitors. i Won the third place in the +90 kg class ( 100 class )  im happy with the result i did in this year.

ALL THANKS TO MY BOSS ( The Blacksmith SAMI AL HADDAD ) he is  doing my contest preperations without him i dont know where i stand now !! ) thx million my boss  ;D

with first place

BiG Mo..

1st OF  ALL CONGRATULATION FOR 3rd PLACE IN ONE THE MOST WORT ARAB DRUGS BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP  ,WHICH I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF, AND JUDGING SYSYTEM WAS AGIAN ONE OF THE WORT IN THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING, EVEN THE LOCAL CHAMPIONSHIP JUDGING SYSTEMS BETTER THAN THIS.
THERE WAS A LOT OF PROBLEMS, EXTRA WEIGHT IN DIFFERENT CATEGOTY, JUDGES WAS CHANGED FREQUENTLY BY THE PRESDIENT ADEL I ORDER TO WIN THE TITLE, AND SO MANY JUDGED FOR THE 1st TIME IN THEIR LIFE, AND GOOD YOU GOT 3rd PLCE.

IF THE JUDGING SYSTEM WAS FAIR AND JUSTICE HOW COME EGYPT WILL WIN THE TEAM CHAMPION, IRAQ 2Nd, AND SUADI ARABIA 3rd. FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS EYGPT DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN ARAB CHAMPIONSHIP, BECAUSE THERE WAS DOPING , BUT WHEN ADEL FAHEEM WON THE ELECTION AS THE PRESIDENT OF AFBB, HE PARTICIPATED WITH TOTAL OF 32 , FROM OFFICILAS AND ATHELETES.  IT SEEM IT WAS A SOCKER CHAMPIONSHIP, AND NOT BODYBUILDING.
EVERY YEAR SUADI ARABIA WAS THE CHAMPION, CAN YOU BEXPLAIN WHY THIS TIME YOU WON 3RD PLACES BECUASE OF DRUGS, AND YOUR COUNTRY KSA 3rd PLACE TEAM CHAMPION? YOU COUNTRY NEVER PARTICIPATE IN AASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP OR INTERNATIONAL, THE REASON IS VERY SIMPLE" DOPING TEST ".

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »
Uh..why is dude in the blue striped shirt posing so gay holding the green shirt guys arm?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »

with first place

BiG Mo..

HI THE MUSCULAR,

YOU ACHEIVED VERY WELL IN RECENT ARAB CHAMPIONSHIP IN AMMAN, I WAS THE WITNESS OF THIS CHAMPIOSHIP, YOU SAID IT WAS ONE THE MOST STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL CHAMPIONSHIP IN ARAB BB BEDEARTION.
*  CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MNY COLLAPSED IN PRE-JUDGING?
*  HOW MANY REFUSED TO RECIEVE THEIR MEDALS?
* HOW MANY THEY TEAR THEIR PARTICIPANT CERTIFICATE ON THE STAGE?
* YOU WAS NOT HAPPY WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAY YOUR ARE 2nd? WHY BECAUSE YOU WAS THE 1st, AND HOW YOU BECAME 2nd GOD KNOWS.

I WISH BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE, BUT BE AWAY FROM DRUGS, AND I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Bast175

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2009, 12:39:47 AM »
'i won the third place'     ;D

won means you are #1

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2009, 12:47:32 AM »
I don't really know why I'm writing this response because I'm the main one who thinks it's a waist of time.  It's obvious to me that you have no idea what it's like to be a competitive athlete let alone a competitive bodybuilder. Actually, I could sit here and type all day and I wouldn't be able to properly describe it to you.  That stuff you call BS is exactly what drives a competitive athlete in any sport, and yes, you probably should be amazed at how hard competitive bodybuilders workout and the discipline it takes to achieve the condition they do, regardless of the drugs. The majority of us "Recreational Bodybuilders" would kill to even get close to what these guys achieve.  I'm not here to make a statement on drugs in bodybuilding but rather the love of the sport and the "dedication, discipline, and thrill of representing your country" as you stated.  These are things you probably know nothing about and therefore it probably doesn't make a difference to you.Although I don't compete and don't have any plans to I have a true love for the sport and can't imagine not doing it. I've been weight training for over 30 yrs and have been a competitive athlete for about the same.  I have the utmost respect for these guys and what they [/b]do.  Of course this is just my opinion. Unless you're coming from where I'm coming from you may never understand.  I'm sure some of you out there know exactly what I'm talking about.

Pat

oh brother..........represe nting their country on drugs.......lol, bet their country is very proud of such nobel athletes, brutal hypocrisy man.................and what is so respectful about a competitive bodybuilder?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »
very good physique. and potential to hold 20-30 lbs of more muscle without getting blocky. future pro.

see ,,thats when you prove you dont know your shit,,prohormone in 80s no yes maybe whatever ,,all that shit ,,but this fella  has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE AT PROFESSIONAL CARD EVER,,his waist is big! not big in number but shaped horrid,,max he can get is amatuer with thicker physiqe,,he alreasy is on hotmones on regulart basis like most arab kids that start very early in middle east

very average physiqe,,looks very good for amatuer  but still very average physiqe the genetic repond to hormone is also very average ,,

7 out of 10 gym rats on same stack and training routine will look exactly the same as him ,,he does look good but thats where it ends

mj15 approved

fallen angel

io856

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »
doesn't matter what you say that fuccking back is huge...

that physique is pretty cool in some shots... waist aside he looks pretty impressive in the shoulders, legs and back

he may never turn pro but he may one day win the Arab championships and make very good money in the amateurs...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2009, 12:57:06 AM »
he look good back is very good,,weak point is arms and for ever will be ,,he is middle eastern they have no arms period no mattee how much hormone,,they need seo for arms inorder to compete high level unless they are very very short

fallen angel

io856

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »
he look good back is very good,,weak point is arms and for ever will be ,,he is middle eastern they have no arms period no mattee how much hormone,,they need seo for arms inorder to compete high level unless they are very very short

I have good back, shoulders... pathetic arms... doesn't matter what I Do but they do improve

English/Germanic genetics...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2009, 12:59:01 AM »
bad arm and calves genetics.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

Nothing New, Stupid post as always  ::)
Corvette Lover

io856

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2009, 01:07:20 AM »
Nothing New, Stupid post as always  ::)
yeah thats what I was thinking... yes it may be genetics but not just Arabs lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »
alan sak can not read thats his problem,,sami is short as fuck ,,in addition his arms are not large,,they are thick!! bgi diff sami carry huge illusion he is a very small bodybuilder,, in addition that fella will not have same developmend in the arm department ,,like sami cant have better tors! the curse of sami is the torse the curs of this fella is his arms,,

trust me when i tell you that niethr sami or this fella will make damage in the pro ranks and amtuer ranks respectivly

beautiful physiqe which sami does have does not = damage  he is simply too tiny

and the other fella doesnt have the symetry due to the waist killing it all due average minus respond to hormones

mj15 approved

fallen angel

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2009, 01:16:24 AM »
You look really great and you are a lucky guy who has the opportunity to work with Sami !!  8)

You just need to work more on your arms to match up the rest, I am sure that Sami is taking good care of that point.  ;)

I would be curious to know:-
1-   Your age?
2-   How long have you been training?

Other than that, I wish you good luck in your future.   :)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »
alan sak can not read thats his problem,,sami is short as fuck ,,in addition his arms are not large,,they are thick!! bgi diff sami carry huge illusion he is a very small bodybuilder,, in addition that fella will not have same developmend in the arm department ,,like sami cant have better tors! the curse of sami is the torse the curs of this fella is his arms,,

trust me when i tell you that niethr sami or this fella will make damage in the pro ranks and amtuer ranks respectivly

beautiful physiqe which sami does have does not = damage  he is simply too tiny

and the other fella doesnt have the symetry due to the waist killing it all due average minus respond to hormones

mj15 approved

Sami is 5”7 > Your Mr. Olympia Dexter is 5”6,5  ???

I wouldn’t call 5”7 short is fuck as you just mentioned.  ::)

By the way, you didn’t create them to know what they can achieve and what they cant !!

Everything\ Anything can be done\achieved with serious determination and hard work.

Please stop that Forecasting and write positive\motivational posts.  :-\

Who the fuck would know that this kid would be crowned 8X Mr. Olympia some day ..?
Corvette Lover

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2009, 01:38:55 AM »

By the way, you didn’t create them to know what they can achieve and what they cant !!

Everything\ Anything can be done\achieved with serious determination and hard work.

Who the fuck would know that this kid would be crowned 8X Mr. Olympia some day ..?

Alnutsuck you are such a moron, swampi the cocksmith is a negro he is not pure arab thats why his arms are not too bad, gh15 is right about middle eastern bodybuilders, they have poor genetics for arms!

you actually believe these guys are natural, how stupid are you, you only worship them because they are from the middle east, you are the worst type of schmoe, ignorant,naive, and totally gay ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »

look
at
his
waist
for
allahs
sake!

his waist is like a balerina in ciruis and his torse is amazing and so are his arms ,, he is symetric and have every body part developed well then the respond to gear is great ..the more he took the better he looked thats how ron was better in this case means bigger because this is what the ifbb went for in those years still does but with ron it didnt matter his condition was still superior on stage while being the champ even when bigger ,,

sami and the other fella dont get even remotely close ,,,a lot better thna them did not ,,this is something you either have it upon first look on hormones or dont

mj15 approved
fallen angel

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2009, 01:42:51 AM »
Alnutsuck you are such a moron, swampi the cocksmith is a negro he is not pure arab thats why his arms are not too bad, gh15 is right about middle eastern bodybuilders, they have poor genetics for arms!

you actually believe these guys are natural, how stupid are you, you only worship them because they are from the middle east, you are the worst type of schmoe, ignorant,naive, and totally gay ::)

Lol!
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2009, 01:48:18 AM »
look
at
his
wait
for
allahs
sake!

his waist is like a balerina in ciruis and his tose is amazing and so are his arms ,, he is symetric and have every body part developed well then the respond to gear is great ..the more he took the better he looked thats how ron was better in this case means bigger because this is what the ifbb went for in those years still does but with ron it didnt matter his condition was still superior on stage while being the champ even when bigger ,,

sami and the other fella dont get even remotely close ,,,a lot better thna them did not ,,this is something you either have it upon first look on hormones or dont

mj15 approved

I notice that you replied for my last statement only, I appreciate that since you have no response for the other statements..  ;)

Well done, keep saying what you like, at the end it’s just one guy opinion.  :)

Corvette Lover

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:34 AM »
i have personally talked to a top bodybuilder from the late60's early 70's who says he used full bottles of testosterone and Dbol EVERY day year round. he said coming off was the hardest thing on the liver.

but he is starting to have health problems now 40 years later.

A full btl of test and a full btl of dbol DAILY? :o

And then you get people professing how back in the day... and now its all drugs...

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2009, 03:00:17 AM »
oh brother..........represe nting their country on drugs.......lol, bet their country is very proud of such nobel athletes, brutal hypocrisy man.................and what is so respectful about a competitive bodybuilder?

If you even ask that question then I'm wasting my time explaining it to you. My question to you is, "what the heck are you doing on this site?"  I'm here because I love the sport. I've been doing it for years and I know what it takes to achieve the kind of conditioning that these guys do. (regardless of drugs)  I've never been in that type of shape and I'm sure most of the people on this site could never achieve that type of physique no matter how much drugs they used.  That's just one reason why not all people who love bodybuilding compete.  I tell you one thing, I don't join these sites to get on here and belittle anyone.  Constructive criticism and good debate is one thing but what you seem to get off on is bashing a belittling. It's all good though, I think their are enough true fans of the sport out there that really respect these athletes achievements and what they go through in order to get their physiques to this level.  Anyway, whatever you hope to achieve on this site, I hope you get it.  Good luck.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2009, 03:31:31 AM »
If you even ask that question then I'm wasting my time explaining it to you. My question to you is, "what the heck are you doing on this site?"  I'm here because I love the sport. I've been doing it for years and I know what it takes to achieve the kind of conditioning that these guys do. (regardless of drugs)  I've never been in that type of shape and I'm sure most of the people on this site could never achieve that type of physique no matter how much drugs they used.  That's just one reason why not all people who love bodybuilding compete.  I tell you one thing, I don't join these sites to get on here and belittle anyone.  Constructive criticism and good debate is one thing but what you seem to get off on is bashing a belittling. It's all good though, I think their are enough true fans of the sport out there that really respect these athletes achievements and what they go through in order to get their physiques to this level.  Anyway, whatever you hope to achieve on this site, I hope you get it.  Good luck.

Well Said Bro...  :)
Corvette Lover

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2009, 03:39:22 AM »
good question....i posed it before also.......if you hate bodybuilders so much, and the culture surrounding them.....out of all the sites you could join, and the myriad of message boards.....why would you join one named GET BIG.

the kicker being.....that you will see some of these guys in one thread bashing juicers and calling the scumbags........then you click to another thread and they arguing that dorian, ronnie, or so and so are the best because thy had the most muscle mass and best conditioning........i suppose i'll never understand people, i should stop analyizing it before smoke starts coming from my ears.

:D :D