Author Topic: North Korea threatened Wednesday to wipe the United States off the map  (Read 1527 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea threatened Wednesday to wipe the United States off the map as Washington and its allies watched for signs the regime will launch a series of missiles in the coming days.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

Why wasn't North Korea this bold when the great warlord Bush was president of the US?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I bet Obama invites their leaders up to the White House for the fourth of July.What a gutless piece of crap we have as a president.He hates FOX news more then he does North Korea.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Okay, the far-right here were hapy to bomb iran for saying the same thing.

Now, NK - a country who actually has missiles and nukes - has said the same thing.

beach bum and other left-wing apologists call this "harmless saber rattling".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Now, NK - a country who actually has missiles and nukes - has said the same thing.

Obama will do NOTHING about this.He is gutless!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

i guess we'll see. 

My guess is that he'll do something Bush didn't.  He'll knock the missiles out of the sky.  Then maybe he'll set up some ships in the area, ramp up the SK forces, and see what NK does next.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

it would be impossible for him to actually be more gutless than Bush.

Even Bush's toxic choice for ambassador to the UN (John Bolton) has said the Bush Admin gave the store away to NK

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i guess we'll see. 

My guess is that he'll do something Bush didn't.  He'll knock the missiles out of the sky.  Then maybe he'll set up some ships in the area, ramp up the SK forces, and see what NK does next.

Hmmm,I dont recall NK EVER saying they would whipe the US off the map when Bush was president.Obama is more worried about FOX news and gittmo to ever do anything about a country that threatens us.

By the way,Obama has been gutless in every aspect of his entire life.The fact that he sat in a a church and lisytened to that jew hating white hating racist midget for twenty years and said nothing because he was scared shitless of loosing black support pretty much spells out his guts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

its amazing how fast you flip flop 240, youve been taking notes from obama havent you...the force is strong in this one...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hmmm,I dont recall NK EVER saying they would whipe the US off the map when Bush was president.

I think they announced their intention to hit Cali with weapons under Bush's watch.

And they fired on us.  And we paid them to stop.

Embarassing you defend Bush.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
its amazing how fast you flip flop 240, youve been taking notes from obama havent you...the force is strong in this one...

more left-wing apologies.

A foreign nation just announced their intention to attack us.  Instead of rallying against them, you're attacking our leader.

tony, are you from north korea?  Or do you live in America and just hate everything beautiful about her? 

This one is cut and dry.  Enemy will fire missiles at us.  They threaten to erase us from map.  And you almost seem to support them if it means obama will fail. 

Sad when partisan politics outweigh their own nation for people :(

tonymctones

• Getbig V

A foreign nation just announced their intention to attack us.  Instead of rallying against them, you're attacking our leader.

tony, are you from north korea?  Or do you live in America and just hate everything beautiful about her? 

This one is cut and dry.  Enemy will fire missiles at us.  They threaten to erase us from map.  And you almost seem to support them if it means obama will fail. 

LOL if he would have put this shit to bed when the launched their "satellite" this wouldnt be happening now...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL if he would have put this shit to bed when the launched their "satellite" this wouldnt be happening now...

I see.  They would have stopped all missile launches hu?

You know this, how exactly?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I see.  They would have stopped all missile launches hu?

You know this, how exactly?
LOL horrible logic, first how do you know it wouldnt have?

that would have sent a firm sign that we arent going to allow any unsanctioned activity, we arent going to stand for any grandstanding bullshit...you really think it would have gotten this far if we had nipped it in the bud earlier...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL horrible logic, first how do you know it wouldnt have?

How do I know the satellite didn't contain a golden goose that would have shat golden debris all over the world to solve the global financial crisis?

How do I know ... (insert anything here)

Terrible argument asking me to prove a hypothetical negative.

Quick, call me a name, you're boxed in!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Obama is not OUR leader.Obama is the leader of the black man.Obama cares about Muslims and HATES everything this country stands for which is why he is trying to destroy everything it stands for.He is quick to appologise for Americ but slow as hell to ever defend it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
How do I know the satellite didn't contain a golden goose that would have shat golden debris all over the world to solve the global financial crisis?

How do I know ... (insert anything here)

Terrible argument asking me to prove a hypothetical negative.

Quick, call me a name, you're boxed in!
lol your assertion is that it wouldnt have done shit, you are just as culpable as me to prove your stance...dip shit  ;D

again you didnt answer the questions  :o im shocked and suprised

that would have sent a firm sign that we arent going to allow any unsanctioned activity, we arent going to stand for any grandstanding bullshit...you really think it would have gotten this far if we had nipped it in the bud earlier...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Obama is not OUR leader.Obama is the leader of the black man.

*Speechless*

tonymctones

• Getbig V
*Speechless*
try concentrating on the post that ask you questions you seem to ignore...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The problem here is that the United States first reaction is not to nuke the commie bastards. We take into account the affect it would have on the south and the reaction of China. Plus we have 30K some odd troops on the border, the nuclear option for America has always been the last option.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

Well the issue with Kim Jong Il is that from past experience, he does this shit every few years to get some "stuff", basically gets paid off the go away, and he does for a while.

As far as Iran is concerned they have been fighting a proxy war against Isreal for decades, via hamas, hezbolla and who ever else they support with arms and finance.

I guess the point is the west never should have started appeasing the little bastard, and finished off NK during the Korean war, but we didn't because China got involved and the UN didn't have the stomach for another long war so soon after WWII.

So this is the world we have
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well the issue with Kim Jong Il is that from past experience, he does this shit every few years to get some "stuff", basically gets paid off the go away, and he does for a while.

As far as Iran is concerned they have been fighting a proxy war against Isreal for decades, via hamas, hezbolla and who ever else they support with arms and finance.

I guess the point is the west never should have started appeasing the little bastard, and finished off NK during the Korean war, but we didn't because China got involved and the UN didn't have the stomach for another long war so soon after WWII.

So this is the world we have

I think he is teaching his young son the ropes as how to make the USA look like idiots.  The kid is taking over the reigns soon and needs some lessons from the old man.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
*Speechless*

Good,then maybe we can get through a fucking day without you lying about Palin or throwing out some stupid claim that ALWAYS turns out to be lies.Anything on Rush using the teleprompter yet?Or any more word on Palins baby,or ethics charges,or trooper gate?Anything?

"THE WHITE MANS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED" OBAMA
Is this the man Im supposed to call my leader?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

Why wasn't North Korea this bold when the great warlord Bush was president of the US?

was this just satire or were you serious with this one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
was this just satire or were you serious with this one?

Like I said, KJI is  just teaching his son the ropes before he leaves power so his son can continue the shakedown of the USA.