Author Topic: Who will root for M Vick?  (Read 13627 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Who will root for M Vick?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »
yeah
and his brother is a fine American, too.
Maybe you should make pins outta both of 'em and wear them around all day on your lapel

fan-boy
football is for entertainment

he is entertaining

end of discussion  :P

no anyway, dogs are dogs, dogs arent humans.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 01:02:38 PM »
Let me guess: their hatred of mankind leads to killing dogs?!
Next time you see a disabled Vet or someone being foreclosed upon, tell them petting a dog will help, LOL!

Nah, I'd give the vets or anyone else who needed it direct assistance.

And to many people, dogs are like their family members. Some have never had children.

All life is the same, "Dr."

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 01:03:39 PM »

All life is the same

nope, dont believe that lie. not all life is equal, not even all human beings are equal.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »
america's current obsession with dogs.

comparing him to satan and hitler (lol) for having dogs fight.

just for that I HOPE EVERYTIME HE SCORES A TOUCHDOWN INSTEAD OF DANCING HE PULLS OUT A YIP DOG AND SLITS ITS THROAT IN CELEBRATION.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 01:04:39 PM »

he is entertaining

No.

Many millions in tax dollars are spent to build stadiums and keep NFL teams in cities. Leads to dollars and tax revenue.

So, much, much more than just entertainment. It is ery big business.

Not just for a bunch of beer-swilling, fat sloths to gamble over.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »
I treat my Dogs beter then i treat "Most" People
D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
america's current obsession with dogs.

comparing him to satan and hitler (lol) for having dogs fight.

just for that I HOPE EVERYTIME HE SCORES A TOUCHDOWN INSTEAD OF DANCING HE PULLS OUT A YIP DOG AND SLITS ITS THROAT IN CELEBRATION.

he will score no more

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 01:06:54 PM »
Surely at least some of you have heard how those who mistreat animals, and not even to the degree to which mr. Vick committed his crimes (yes, I said CRIMES...and not 'mistakes' like the spin meisters like to say)

turn into serial killers.

nuff said

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »

he is entertaining

Exactly. Entertainment, enough said...and those who want to compare animal lives to human lives...well, I just pity you. Granted, I don't condone what he did, but don't go all PETA and start throwing up pictures of the Holocaust and other tragedies that have afflicted humanity (albeit self-inflicted). By the way tbombz, nice avatar ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »
Exactly. Entertainment, enough said...and those who want to compare animal lives to human lives...well, I just pity you. Granted, I don't condone what he did, but don't go all PETA and start throwing up pictures of the Holocaust and other tragedies that have afflicted humanity (albeit self-inflicted). By the way tbombz, nice avatar ;)

read post above yours

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »
Stallworth kills a man that was Jay walking and should not have been going across the road where he did. Stallworth has been remorseful and took responsibility for his actions.

Vick on the other hand got caught doing his deed and would still be doing it today if he had not been shutdown. He was not sorry for what he was doing, he was sorry he got caught. Low Life scum that should have had the same thing done to him that he did to his dogs..

Leonard Little.

LOVE my dog, but his life is not worth that of a loving wife and mother who never hurt anyone.

So fuck your justice.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 01:11:03 PM »
Leonard Little.

LOVE my dog, but his life is not worth that of a loving wife and mother who never hurt anyone.

So fuck your justice.

stallworth, Vick and little are all equally scum.

L Little....the Rams just let him skate and he actually committed the same crime TWICE

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »
Surely at least some of you have heard how those who mistreat animals, and not even to the degree to which mr. Vick committed his crimes (yes, I said CRIMES...and not 'mistakes' like the spin meisters like to say)

turn into serial killers.

nuff said

To come to that conclusion is a stretch, let alone to be used as a basis for an argument. "Well, he killed a dog...he'll kill people. Lock him up for life." No merit there. Crime? I find companies begging for money via commercials for the advancement of animals, pets getting top of the line care and medication and the total pampering of animals in general to be a crime considering most people can't even afford to live up to these standards. This is obviously off track of what Vick did, but let's put it all into perspective. I'm not talking about the specifics of what he did (that's not the argument I'm responding to in this post) but to make those conclusions...that's just ignorant.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »
What a bunch of pussies, the guy and his buddies have some dog fights and people want him hung for it, fuccking  HYPOCRITES.  

There a millions of people behind bars for things 10x worse than him and they somehow ignore all that and focus on Michael Vick.  What about the soldier who punted that little puppy on youtube?  Where's your hostility towards him?  People in Asian countries eat dogs, go whine about how horrible they are.  

What about the pedophile rapist who will only serve 6 months in jail after his plea agreement was finished?  I guess Michael Vick deserves to be thrown in a pit, but the pedophile doesn't deserve any attention.  But if it was a pedophile DOG rapist, you guys would be foaming at the mouth, huh?

You whiners have no spine, no backbone - everyone's an animal rights activist whenever Michael Vick comes up, every other day of the month they eat steak, chicken, bacon, and don't even think twice about it.  Unbelievable.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
If he ever gets back to the NFL.

Are you ready to look past his heinous acts for the sake of yelling

"Go Team"?

I feel there will be some big old, corn-fed, Nebraskan linemen and linebackers who will be looking to take his knees out...and that is being kind.

The world would be no poorer without him.

Thoughts?
i got news for you......there ain't a nebraska linebacker fast enought to catch mr. vick.......vick runs a 4.3.........huskers suck eggs anyhow.....by the way, how is that convict ex husker lawrence phillips doing??? that ass is sitting in jail for 30 friggin years....talk about a loser......

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
To come to that conclusion is a stretch, let alone to be used as a basis for an argument.

Who said I was arguing

"Well, he killed a dog...he'll kill people. Lock him up for life." No merit there. Crime? I find companies begging for money via commercials for the advancement of animals, pets getting top of the line care and medication and the total pampering of animals in general to be a crime considering most people can't even afford to live up to these standards.

oh. That explains it. Another poor libearl. Those who WANT these things go out and EARN it.

This is obviously off track of what Vick did, but let's put it all into perspective. I'm not talking about the specifics of what he did (that's not the argument I'm responding to in this post) but to make those conclusions...that's just ignorant.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »
i got news for you......there ain't a nebraska linebacker fast enought to catch mr. vick.......vick runs a 4.3.........huskers suck eggs anyhow.....by the way, how is that convict ex husker lawrence phillips doing??? that ass is sitting in jail for 30 friggin years....talk about a loser......

well

"Wild"

I was just using that as an example.

I hate football. Don't 'follow' it at all.

Could not care less about college football (or hired thugs that play it).

By the way....Vick will have appreciably diminished skills.

They WILL catch him and fuck his shit up.

And, oh, quit following me.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »

I'll be the only one to bite on this one since I'm a Nebraska fan. Those FSU linebackers rocked his ass a few times though ;)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »
well

"Wild"

I was just using that as an example.

I hate football. Don't 'follow' it at all.

Could not care less about college football (or hired thugs that play it).

By the way....Vick will have appreciably diminished skills.

They WILL catch him and fuck his shit up.

And, oh, quit following me.
wouldn't dream of following you LAX.......by the way, just like you say, don't take things so literally!!!! :-*

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
I'll be the only one to bite on this one since I'm a Nebraska fan. Those FSU linebackers rocked his ass a few times though ;)
FSU linebackers got the best of those corn chuckers back in the 94 bowl game.......byron bennett went off target......SEMINOLES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »
Why is everyone so butt hurt over some dogs?  WE, HUMANS, domesticated dogs.  Dogs used to fucking fight, used to hunt, etc.  Now we're butt hurt about Vick letting them be themselves? 

Remember, at the end of the day, its a FUCKING DOG.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »
Why is everyone so butt hurt over some dogs?  WE, HUMANS, domesticated dogs.  Dogs used to fucking fight, used to hunt, etc.  Now we're butt hurt about Vick letting them be themselves? 

Remember, at the end of the day, its a FUCKING DOG.

and you are a FUCKING DOUCHE

with a fag name

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »
you mean you would be against him now

No I'm indifferent.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »
pass the world out internationally that dogs just got top ratings over humans in the good ole usa.  some asian countries are in trouble...given they are about to lose a protein source.  f##k....lets just add chickens, fish and cows to the list.  

Oh...Monica!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »
pass the world out internationally that dogs just got top ratings over humans in the good ole usa.  some asian countries are in trouble...given they are about to lose a protein source.  f##k....lets just add chickens, fish and cows to the list.  

you are from Cuba/Cooba
so
what do you know?