Author Topic: Who will root for M Vick?  (Read 13730 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Who will root for M Vick?
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
i personally think what he did was evil, sometimes i would rather see a human harmed that an animal, and i had no love for vick even before this happened.......but be that as it may.......i dont like to sse an individual become the figurehead and sacrificial lamb to an entire political lobby......the always-detestable PETA.......fuck those fucking communists, under the banner of animal-rights they seek to control every possession and action a free man could possibly have.  i dont like to see individuals killed on the alter of big government political correctness to foraward a malevolent cause. 

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
Why is everyone so butt hurt over some dogs?  WE, HUMANS, domesticated dogs.  Dogs used to fucking fight, used to hunt, etc.  Now we're butt hurt about Vick letting them be themselves? 

Remember, at the end of the day, its a FUCKING DOG.

Wow, epic dumbass.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
What a bunch of pussies, the guy and his buddies have some dog fights and people want him hung for it, fuccking  HYPOCRITES.  

There a millions of people behind bars for things 10x worse than him and they somehow ignore all that and focus on Michael Vick.  What about the soldier who punted that little puppy on youtube?  Where's your hostility towards him?  People in Asian countries eat dogs, go whine about how horrible they are.  

What about the pedophile rapist who will only serve 6 months in jail after his plea agreement was finished?  I guess Michael Vick deserves to be thrown in a pit, but the pedophile doesn't deserve any attention.  But if it was a pedophile DOG rapist, you guys would be foaming at the mouth, huh?

You whiners have no spine, no backbone - everyone's an animal rights activist whenever Michael Vick comes up, every other day of the month they eat steak, chicken, bacon, and don't even think twice about it.  Unbelievable.

Exactly.

You guys all hurt over Vick are sad.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
What a bunch of pussies, the guy and his buddies have some dog fights and people want him hung for it, fuccking  HYPOCRITES.  

There a millions of people behind bars for things 10x worse than him and they somehow ignore all that and focus on Michael Vick.  What about the soldier who punted that little puppy on youtube?  Where's your hostility towards him?  People in Asian countries eat dogs, go whine about how horrible they are.  

What about the pedophile rapist who will only serve 6 months in jail after his plea agreement was finished?  I guess Michael Vick deserves to be thrown in a pit, but the pedophile doesn't deserve any attention.  But if it was a pedophile DOG rapist, you guys would be foaming at the mouth, huh?

You whiners have no spine, no backbone - everyone's an animal rights activist whenever Michael Vick comes up, every other day of the month they eat steak, chicken, bacon, and don't even think twice about it.  Unbelievable.

QFFT!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »

HAHA YES vicious owning.

all these faggotts crying over some dog fights, as they munch on burgers and KFC that came from the brutal slaughter of other animals such as cows and chickens.

bunch of misguided hypocritical morons

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
Vick did his time so let him play. So many folk here criticize members of the black community for being on welfare, so why do you want to see another individual become statistic? Let him play, if PETA protests, well let them throw as dead animal carcases as they want. The guy need a way to provide for his family and himself.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »
HAHA YES vicious owning.

all these faggotts crying over some dog fights, as they munch on burgers and KFC that came from the brutal slaughter of other animals such as cows and chickens.

bunch of misguided hypocritical morons

Rarely are people so brutally owned here these days.

Nice to see men dishing out something other than shredded glute pics on the G&O.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
Root for him to blow out his ACL.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 03:16:34 PM »
The Chinese and Koreans eat dogs, are you people gonna boycott stuff made by them?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 03:17:27 PM »
The Chinese and Koreans eat dogs, are you people gonna boycott stuff made by them?

I hate gooks, too.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »
Stallworth kills a man that was Jay walking and should not have been going across the road where he did. Stallworth has been remorseful and took responsibility for his actions.

Vick on the other hand got caught doing his deed and would still be doing it today if he had not been shutdown. He was not sorry for what he was doing, he was sorry he got caught. Low Life scum that should have had the same thing done to him that he did to his dogs..

Well, I guess Stallworth had every right to run him over then.  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2009, 03:21:36 PM »
I hate gooks, too.
You do one tour or two, Show?  

/i'm a couple of klicks north of poontang and gonna need some heavy air support before my final assault

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2009, 03:22:51 PM »
You do one tour or two, Show?  

/i'm a couple of klicks north of poontang and gonna need some heavy air support before my final assault

they call me Agent Orange, and shit..... ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »
they call me Agent Orange, and shit..... ;D
LOL. Back when Eddie was funny.    ;D

/yeah, i'm old enough to remember those days...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
LOL. Back when Eddie was funny.    ;D

/yeah, i'm old enough to remember those days...

Me too doc....me too..... :-\    But I was pretty young!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2009, 05:07:22 PM »
and you are a FUCKING DOUCHE

with a fag name

Great retort my friend, now I know where I was mistaken.  You have no fucking facts other than dogs are cute.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
well

"Wild"

I was just using that as an example.

I hate football. Don't 'follow' it at all.

Could not care less about college football (or hired thugs that play it).

By the way....Vick will have appreciably diminished skills.

They WILL catch him and fuck his shit up.

And, oh, quit following me.

hey "lax" do you train? moreover...do you do heavy squats?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »
Stallworth kills a man that was Jay walking and should not have been going across the road where he did. Stallworth has been remorseful and took responsibility for his actions.

Vick on the other hand got caught doing his deed and would still be doing it today if he had not been shutdown. I think the same thing happen to Stallworth. He was not sorry for what he was doing, he was sorry he got caught. Low Life scum that should have had the same thing done to him that he did to his dogs..

Thanks for clarifying; I always thought when someone drank and drove they were the lowlife, but those damn jaywalkers.... Maybe Dontae wasnt sorry either maybe hes only sorry he cant drink anymore. Dontae should be made to jaywalk across busy intersections driven by those under the influence.

Im glad you found out Vick wasnt truly remorsefull.

In china they would have eaten those dogs. I hope they soon close down all the slaughter houses in this country for your sake....

body88

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »
Most of you pro Vick meatballs don't even knows the facts of the case.  It's not so much that Vick fought dogs (yes thats a shitty thing to do), it's the fact that he torturned and killed dogs + puppies for pleasure.  Anyone who says it's ok to shoot a dog for not winning a dog fight is a retard.  How about to strangle or beat a dog to death for refusing to fight?  Electrocution? Hanging? How about throwing family pets in the ring with fighting dogs to be mutilated?  These are all things Mike Vick is guilty of.  I've heard of serial killers who started out the same way.  Animal mutilation is not normal!

Wake the fuck up you bunch of ignorant sloths, it's not ok to mutilate and torture Innocent animals for your pleasure.  Anyone who thinks this is ok is clearly a knuckle dragging goof with little to no education.  Obviously half of you buffoons don't even know the facts of the case....shocking ::) Comparing this case to anything but a case of the same type is like comparing apples to oranges and it's unproductive. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2009, 05:31:49 PM »
I treat my Dogs beter then i treat "Most" People

That's sad, Dogs are dogs, and should be treated as such..."Me or The Dog" has really opened my eyes how people treat dogs as "practice children" or let them get away with a lot of things...

That being said, Vick did his time without incident, without hemming and hawing. And maybe has grown as a man for it. it's a wait and see situation.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »
Most of you pro Vick meatballs don't even knows the facts of the case.  It's not so much that Vick fought dogs (yes thats a shitty thing to do), it's the fact that he torturned and killed dogs + puppies for pleasure.  Anyone who says it's ok to shoot a dog for not winning a dog fight is a retard.  How about to strangle or beat a dog to death for refusing to fight?  Electrocution? Hanging? How about throwing family pets in the ring with fighting dogs to be mutilated?  These are all things Mike Vick is guilty of.  I've heard of serial killers who started out the same way.  Animal mutilation is not normal!

Wake the fuck up you bunch of ignorant sloths, it's not ok to mutilate and torture Innocent animals for your pleasure.  Anyone who thinks this is ok is clearly a knuckle dragging goof with little to no education.  Obviously half of you buffoons don't even know the facts of the case....shocking ::) Comparing this case to anything but a case of the same type is like comparing apples to oranges and it's unproductive. 

Facts of the case? The guy wasn't found guilty of torturing puppies was he? He was found guilty of fundiing dog fighting... THAT is the fact.

You can say he copped a plea or whatever, but if they had all of that on him, do you think they'd just let it walk? If you do, then they are no better because they had proof he did something and didn't charge him for it.

Now... As far as the rest is concerned... the bottom line is that one is a human life (or rather 2) and the other is a bunch of dogs.

I like dogs... dogs are great... I wouldn't kill them or do any of that shit, but in the end, they are a sub class compared to human beings... That's a fact.

Feigning remorse is bullshit... Stallworth doesn't give a shit or else he wouldn't have DRIVEN DRUNK... He made a conscious effort. If you commit a felony under the influence of alcohol and you murder someone, you can't use the excuse it's because you were drunk. That's a fact.

They are dogs... They ARE lower life forms and you fucking hippies are ridiculous.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »
Vick did his time so let him play. So many folk here criticize members of the black community for being on welfare, so why do you want to see another individual become statistic? Let him play, if PETA protests, well let them throw as dead animal carcases as they want. The guy need a way to provide for his family and himself.

He let HIMSELF become a statistic
after having the world by the balls
he has three brain cells

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »
hey "lax" do you train? moreover...do you do heavy squats?

played hs football
competed for 25 years
don't squat anymore
so I guess you penis is bigger than mine
u are such a man
fucking animal

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »

yes, 88
these 'guys' here conveniently skipped these facts...instead, the scholars go on and on about chinese food and such.

Such an erudite bunch

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »
Facts of the case? The guy wasn't found guilty of torturing puppies was he? He was found guilty of fundiing dog fighting... THAT is the fact.

You can say he copped a plea or whatever, but if they had all of that on him, do you think they'd just let it walk? If you do, then they are no better because they had proof he did something and didn't charge him for it.

Now... As far as the rest is concerned... the bottom line is that one is a human life (or rather 2) and the other is a bunch of dogs.

I like dogs... dogs are great... I wouldn't kill them or do any of that shit, but in the end, they are a sub class compared to human beings... That's a fact.

Feigning remorse is bullshit... Stallworth doesn't give a shit or else he wouldn't have DRIVEN DRUNK... He made a conscious effort. If you commit a felony under the influence of alcohol and you murder someone, you can't use the excuse it's because you were drunk. That's a fact.

Vick does not give a care or else he would not have tortured and killed dogs

He made a conscious effort

and he does not have the drunk excuse

just the hood, homey, brother man dumb ass excuse

They are dogs... They ARE lower life forms and you fucking hippies are ridiculous.