Author Topic: Who will root for M Vick?  (Read 13603 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Who will root for M Vick?
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »
meh

you 'affletes'
and your PsP's
get some goddamned books and read them

kind of like my books i used to get through undergrad CL or the ones that got me into emory med. or how about the ones that im using for the step...please let me know

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »
I hate animals but wouldn't harm one.

The whole man's best friend, animal love thing is gay. I don't even believe animals (or most humans) are capable of love. Most petwits are just lame asses that can't build or sustain healthy relationships with people.

Vick is an ass, no doubt. That being said, they're fucking dogs! He's not obligated to have/honor my values. People eat every animal and don't give a fuck. The fact that people are making such a huge deal over bullshit like this just goes to show how easily distracted our society can be. Motherfuckers are getting killed, maimed, losing their goddam houses and everything else and people are worried about a bunch of dogs and a millionaire football player.

Almost two years ago I wrote we could stop the war by sending cute puppies to Iraq.... no one was willing to admit I was right. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »
What up tu holmes. Headed down to the K this saturday...tryna roll?

Yup yup... I'm gonna be down there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »
Yup yup... I'm gonna be down there.

for shizzle

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2009, 12:49:20 PM »
I hate animals but wouldn't harm one.

The whole man's best friend, animal love thing is gay. I don't even believe animals (or most humans) are capable of love. Most petwits are just lame asses that can't build or sustain healthy relationships with people.

Vick is an ass, no doubt. That being said, they're fucking dogs! He's not obligated to have/honor my values. People eat every animal and don't give a fuck. The fact that people are making such a huge deal over bullshit like this just goes to show how easily distracted our society can be. Motherfuckers are getting killed, maimed, losing their goddam houses and everything else and people are worried about a bunch of dogs and a millionaire football player.
Almost two years ago I wrote we could stop the war by sending cute puppies to Iraq.... no one was willing to admit I was right. :)

Yes fake Dr that is all I can think about or discuss is the Michael Vick case and how he harmed those poor pitbulls. I have not one single other thought on my mind. I've never been concerned about soldiers fighting in foreign countries or the fact that the economy is in shambles. It has NEVER crossed my mind.

So one cannot be concerned with other issues in the nation besides the economy and war?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2009, 12:57:35 PM »
Yes fake Dr that is all I can think about or discuss is the Michael Vick case and how he harmed those poor pitbulls. I have not one single other thought on my mind. I've never been concerned about soldiers fighting in foreign countries or the fact that the economy is in shambles. It has NEVER crossed my mind.

So one cannot be concerned with other issues in the nation besides the economy and war?

Then stop being such a dumbass and pretending your life changed one bit.

If people protested the war like they do Vick it would be over.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »
Then stop being such a dumbass and pretending your life changed one bit.

Why is it because it doesn't directly affect my life that I should not be concerned about it? I think society should care when people are torturing animals. It's not the way people ought to act. You're fucking stupid to think that because it wasn't your dog or because it wasn't in your neighborhood that you shouldn't be concerned. If no one cared there would be dog fights all over your city and in your neighbors backyards. Most people care because people should not act this way.

Not to mention, just because I'm simply discussing the subject doesn't mean that I'm in the streets protesting. Jesus. Epic jumping conclusions. It's well fucking known that this nation doesn't want to be in a war. People are protesting. People are pissed off but it hasn't changed a thing. We're still in the Middle East and that shit ain't changing anytime soon. Cheney said something along the lines of not basing military strategy on public opinion. The government doesnt fucking care what its public thinks so protesting won't change shit anyways. Pull your head out of your ass.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2009, 01:25:18 PM »
Kill more muslims....leave the dogs alone.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2009, 01:31:52 PM »
Maybe he'll go to the Jets.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »
Why is it because it doesn't directly affect my life that I should not be concerned about it? I think society should care when people are torturing animals. It's not the way people ought to act. You're fucking stupid to think that because it wasn't your dog or because it wasn't in your neighborhood that you shouldn't be concerned. If no one cared there would be dog fights all over your city and in your neighbors backyards. Most people care because people should not act this way.

Not to mention, just because I'm simply discussing the subject doesn't mean that I'm in the streets protesting. Jesus. Epic jumping conclusions. It's well fucking known that this nation doesn't want to be in a war. People are protesting. People are pissed off but it hasn't changed a thing. We're still in the Middle East and that shit ain't changing anytime soon. Cheney said something along the lines of not basing military strategy on public opinion. The government doesnt fucking care what its public thinks so protesting won't change shit anyways. Pull your head out of your ass.

a smart man wrote this

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:24 PM »
Kill more muslims....leave the dogs alone.

an even smarter man wrote this

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2009, 02:05:24 PM »

do you really believe this?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
do you really believe this?

If we sent cute puppies and kittens to Iraq people would protest until the bombing and shooting stopped.  Folks just get twisted over stupid shit. It's probably due to being Americans, . We're pretty arrogant.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2009, 02:43:51 PM »
If we sent cute puppies and kittens to Iraq people would protest until the bombing and shooting stopped.  Folks just get twisted over stupid shit. It's probably due to being Americans, . We're pretty arrogant.

But that's why we are the BEST.  8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2009, 03:05:35 PM »
an even smarter man wrote this
and the dumbest man wrote THIS
!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2009, 03:10:44 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »
Why did you avoid my post that I wrote to you, and what are you talking about?  Where is the Stallworth connection in my post?  You have Stallworth on the brain my friend  ;)

he feels brutally owned :)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »
F Vick    its all about King Romo!!!!!!!    Pistols are loaded and ready to fired out!!!!
((-::

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
and the dumbest man wrote THIS

No, senor

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »

kind of like my books i used to get through undergrad CL or the ones that got me into emory med. or how about the ones that im using for the step...please let me know

You like to boast about your schooling
come back and flap your big lips once you are out
and PRODUCING
stduents=do not count

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2009, 06:52:42 PM »

don't bother
he is obviosuly a liberal
they only focus on negative news...it allows them to remain mediocre, or less
and have no motivations or responsibility
they ride on OUR coatails of success

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2009, 06:58:18 PM »
actually it's mostly black getbiggers defending vick

E
E

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
actually it's mostly black getbiggers defending vick

E

of course it is
disingenuous on their part
but I can say that bc they don't know what it means

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2009, 06:59:47 PM »
Vic got what he  deserved.
PAYED his debt to society,
and should have a chance to
redeem himself, but how he perpetuates the
stereotype, he will end up in the can again.
Most are all show no go!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »
Vic got what he  deserved.
PAYED his debt to society,
and should have a chance to
redeem himself, but how he perpetuates the
stereotype, he will end up in the can again.

in his case
I do not think he PAID his debt
but you are right
can't take the bra outta the  hood