Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1325 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
You say reeves took testosterone, which sound very possible.

So all our sport is a joke, since the beginning ?

not at all,,
bodybuilding is not a joke at all,,its nto enough to only take drugs ,,yes you will grow some but you still need to train right and eat all the time and not get injured and keep going and do it and lift as heavy as you can to grow dense and large,,the drugs are just part of it ,,big part but still part

bodybuilders are amazing people,,they are very smart ,,,very sensetive,,they are liars yes but the status of hormones andf the way society looks at it makes you a liar,,never the less! bodybuilders are very dedicated people ,,,we give up on social times ,,many of us dont drink dont smole ,,some do but many dont,,we are disipline ,,very aware of our surroundings and contribute greatly to society and no im nto talkin about hormone dealing im talkin about contribute health and strength to a society ,,,

most bodybuilders who only do hormones with out the shit around it live to be stronger and better people,,,the only side effects are bgi muscles ,,happy moods ,,,lots of sex drive ,,as long as you know what youre doing and not crazy impulsive fellon to begin with

in general bodybuilding is an activity that demansds more than any other activity ,,it demands a lot of time and a lot of hormone accesability and the means to get those hormones ,,inaddition to the abiklity to eat and eat and eat an dhave enough time for yourself ,,,you sacrifice a lot when yorue a bodybuilder,

the worst thing about our activity is that if you stop you go 2 steps backwords in a avery short period of time unlike any other activity or hobby,,when you stop something in most cases you keep a lot of what you have with you for life,,,in bodybuilding its not the case,,,you have what you have as long as you work at it

bodybuilding is the last esca[e for all the ones who still like the 80s and 70s,,bodybuilding is the only thing that puts you back there since nothing changed ,,weight are still same weights,,,rest of the world changedand destroy itself but bodybuilding is there same way since the beggining,,its almost like taking a time machine into the past,,the closest you can get to 1984 is through bodybuilding ,,think about it and you will see im right

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:35:37 PM »
the worst thing about our activity is that if you stop you go 2 steps backwords in a avery short period of time unlike any other activity or hobby,,when you stop something in most cases you keep a lot of what you have with you for life,,,in bodybuilding its not the case,,,you have what you have as long as you work at it

that's what pisses me off.

why train, if you know you are going backward anyway ?
Everytime I go off, you train but you see yourself get worst. what's the point ?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
that's what pisses me off.

why train, if you know you are going backward anyway ?
Everytime I go off, you train but you see yourself get worst. what's the point ?

Maybe you shouldn't go off at all? Just up the dosages, then "go off" by lowering them a bit.  :P

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't go off at all? Just up the dosages, then "go off" by lowering them a bit.  :P

I want to do it.
I am just scared I won't be able to have kids in 3-4 years if I do that

or I will have to get off the sauce for 2 years for my balls to recover

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »
I want to do it.

Why have kids? They're just a hassle any way. You have to clean their poop and feed them and use all your drug money for their college education.

Just up the test, GH, and slin and live the dream baby.  :P

Or if you insist, donate a sperm sample now to a sperm bank with the understanding that you'll have it stored for you. In case you can't knock up the missus in 3-4 years, you'll have something.  :P

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »
Why have kids? They're just a hassle any way. You have to clean their poop and feed them and use all your drug money for their college education.

Or if you insist, donate a sperm sample now to a sperm bank with the understanding that you'll have it stored for you. In case you can't knock up the missus in 3-4 years, you'll have something.  :P

Well I'd love to have a family soon, that's just how life is supposed to me for me.
My friend who is the same age as me already has 2 little girls and he always tell me to wait until I am 30 to have kids because now he can't do anything without his wife complaining. ;D

but yeah maybe the sperm sample thing would be a good idea just to play it safe

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:54:39 PM »
I want to do it.

Run insulin in between your cycles. Your natural test will replenish and you will keep your gains. 2 good 3 months cycles a year with insulin in between and you will be fine.
shotgun on the team

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
It's all Bullshit Pros DON'T SHRINK just look at Prince,CC,Titus,Kevin L,oh and just about every Fucking BB who STOPS all the Fucking Heavy Drug use.FFS.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 04:48:20 PM »
not at all,,
bodybuilding is not a joke at all,,its nto enough to only take drugs ,,yes you will grow some but you still need to train right and eat all the time and not get injured and keep going and do it and lift as heavy as you can to grow dense and large,,the drugs are just part of it ,,big part but still part

bodybuilders are amazing people,,they are very smart ,,,very sensetive,,they are liars yes but the status of hormones andf the way society looks at it makes you a liar,,never the less! bodybuilders are very dedicated people ,,,we give up on social times ,,many of us dont drink dont smole ,,some do but many dont,,we are disipline ,,very aware of our surroundings and contribute greatly to society and no im nto talkin about hormone dealing im talkin about contribute health and strength to a society ,,,

most bodybuilders who only do hormones with out the shit around it live to be stronger and better people,,,the only side effects are bgi muscles ,,happy moods ,,,lots of sex drive ,,as long as you know what youre doing and not crazy impulsive fellon to begin with

in general bodybuilding is an activity that demansds more than any other activity ,,it demands a lot of time and a lot of hormone accesability and the means to get those hormones ,,inaddition to the abiklity to eat and eat and eat an dhave enough time for yourself ,,,you sacrifice a lot when yorue a bodybuilder,

bodybuilding is the last esca[e for all the ones who still like the 80s and 70s,,bodybuilding is the only thing that puts you back there since nothing changed ,,weight are still same weights,,,rest of the world changedand destroy itself but bodybuilding is there same way since the beggining,,its almost like taking a time machine into the past,,the closest you can get to 1984 is through bodybuilding ,,think about it and you will see im right

gh15 approved

Great post!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »

io856

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
one of the greatest posts I've read on here

thanks for that

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
a gh15 classic once again.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
I want to do it.

You can make kids even during a cycle anyway...

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

What if my wife is on but I'm not?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »

FFS Namat how many Kids have you got Shorty???Yes just as I thought Not Fucking one.Stick to what you know Injecting Illegal Drugs into your arse to try and overcome your short fallings.

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »
                 FFS Namat how many Kids have you got Shorty???Yes just as I thought Not Fucking one.Stick to what you know Injecting Illegal Drugs into your arse to try and overcome your short fallings.

Whoa, you're on fire champ.... Is it because Steve both has a better physique than you a fucked your wife?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »
What if my wife is on but I'm not?
;D

In that case too...but the opposite case is more favorable...

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »

Whoa, you're on fire champ.... Is it because Steve both has a better physique than you a fucked your wife?

I heard he likes Trash so you better check your Wife.Fat Clown.

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »
           I heard he likes Trash so you better check your Wife.Fat Clown.

Not sure I'm following... you wife is trash and she bumped uglies with Steve?

How does that makes you feel?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »
Not sure I'm following... you wife is trash and she bumped uglies with Steve?

How does that makes you feel?

You were the Fucking Fat Clown that wrote on here your Wife gets sick when you take your shirt off.FFS you FAT piece of Trash waste of life Fuck.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »
What the hell is great about that post? What brilliant insight are you seeing that I'm not?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »
                You were the Fucking Fat Clown that wrote on here your Wife gets sick when you take your shirt off.FFS you FAT piece of Trash waste of life Fuck.
Switzy, I know that you really want my sperm but we have to wait for 2-3 days. I want to make you really happy, darling!

8)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2009, 05:42:16 PM »

sir hump making alot of sense there.....never will i waste my gear money on schooling or food for a bunch of snot-nosed brats. 8) 8)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »
How Fucking PROUD must the IFBB be to have one of their Pros Typing such SHIT on a BB website.You Short no good for anything Try hard wannabe.Have you found a Schmoe to help pay your Bills you little Broke arse Gay Fuck???
Switzy, I know that you really want my sperm but we have to wait for 2-3 days. I want to make you really happy, darling!

8)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »
How Fucking PROUD must the IFBB be to have one of their Pros Typing such SHIT on a BB website.You Short no good for anything Try hard wannabe.Have you found a Schmoe to help pay your Bills you little Broke arse Gay Fuck???
Wait wait wait wait! Is this a BB website?!

So what the fuck are you doing here?

;D