Author Topic: Obama charisma?!  (Read 2302 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Obama charisma?!
« on: June 24, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »
I was watching Obama's speech where he was so "harsh" on the Iran situation....and I must say...he is more boring than waiting for Gaydonis to say something smart!

Any medicore person on the street would have made a speech on such an important matter that is already filled with violence and innocent victims a memorable speech......I don't know if I find it weird because he is so or he simply did it because he is the Arab fearing pussy we all thought he is  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama charisma?!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 11:10:57 PM »
I think he's trying to be boring intentionally.

if he went ot the iranian border and asked for sweeping changes, they'd keep smashing skulls in there, and people would say he is a loser, failure, etc.

This way he pacifies the Repubs whose only course of action is to 'condemn everything!'  obama did that.  But to stand up and shout, when it won't do any good... just burns his capital and gives the repubs another failure to list.

How can you stop a country who is smashing up protesters?  it sucks, but you cna't stop them.  mccain would be doing the same thing... condemning it, then nothing else.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »
I think he's trying to be boring intentionally.

if he went ot the iranian border and asked for sweeping changes, they'd keep smashing skulls in there, and people would say he is a loser, failure, etc.

This way he pacifies the Repubs whose only course of action is to 'condemn everything!'  obama did that.  But to stand up and shout, when it won't do any good... just burns his capital and gives the repubs another failure to list.

How can you stop a country who is smashing up protesters?  it sucks, but you cna't stop them.  mccain would be doing the same thing... condemning it, then nothing else.
yup and he might still have to deal with the mad man so if he comes out all harsh now, he limits later options...  Hey IFBB, you didn't think of this shit or what?  I thought you were smerter than all of us :P

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »
yup and he might still have to deal with the mad man so if he comes out all harsh now, he limits later options...  Hey IFBB, you didn't think of this shit or what?  I thought you were smerter than all of us :P

How does your claims have anything to do with giving a boring speech?

So you're saying he's such a pussy and afraid that Ahmaasdoajsd might stay in power after this and that's why he let him kill innocent people with hardly even making a worthwhile speech?

I'm smarter than you, 240 and both your families put together, but what does that have to do with Obama being a super coward pussy that never stand for anything but taking your money and giving it to his corrupted friends?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
Here are two speeches that are not boring.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »
Obama is the typical college professor who knows he can bully a captive audience.  However, when he is subjected to any serious questioning, he folds like a house of cards.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »
Obama is the typical college professor who knows he can bully a captive audience.  However, when he is subjected to any serious questioning, he folds like a house of cards.   
I have seen every single major speech of his, have attended a few in person and have yet to see this folding you speak of.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »
I have seen every single major speech of his, have attended a few in person and have yet to see this folding you speak of.

Reality called, it said it really misses you and want to see you visiting it again.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »

If he doesnt have his teleprompter,he uses "UMMMMM,HMMMMMM,UHHHH" so many times,he sounds like a stuttering jackass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »

You really made me laugh with that.  Serious. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:56:05 AM »
You really made me laugh with that.  Serious. 

It's not polite to laugh at retarded boys!  >:(

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 07:41:15 PM »
ROTFL

Watching a black crossing guard walk children across the street with binoculars while you pleasure yourself inside your room with the lights off doesn't qualify as "attending" a Barak Obama speech.  :-X

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

Did u miss the whining he did Wednesday..he sounds like a bitch.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »
I'm smarter than you, 240 and both your families put together

What I've found...

The higher education and more experience a person develops, the less he realizes he actually knows.  When you earn an advanced degree, you have a level of specialization in certain areas.  A microbiologist isn't going to know what an MBA student in accounting 4 will know, and vice versa.

In my masters program, i sat in class with some very wise people - bank execs, massive property managers, people on the boards of hospitals, lawyers... and I never once heard any of them brag about being "smarter" than someone.

However, when I used to teach middle school, I heard that kind of taunt a lot.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
What I've found...

The higher education and more experience a person develops, the less he realizes he actually knows.  When you earn an advanced degree, you have a level of specialization in certain areas.  A microbiologist isn't going to know what an MBA student in accounting 4 will know, and vice versa.

In my masters program, i sat in class with some very wise people - bank execs, massive property managers, people on the boards of hospitals, lawyers... and I never once heard any of them brag about being "smarter" than someone.

However, when I used to teach middle school, I heard that kind of taunt a lot.

You missed "the funny" , Chavez "called me out" so I went along with it.
You assume that I'm only a one trick magican while it's far from the truth, I choose my education because I felt it's an interesting and hard field not because it was and stayed my only field of work.

So back to the relevant matters.....your numbers don't crunch bitch!  :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »
You missed "the funny" , Chavez "called me out" so I went along with it.
You assume that I'm only a one trick magican while it's far from the truth, I choose my education because I felt it's an interesting and hard field not because it was and stayed my only field of work.

So back to the relevant matters.....your numbers don't crunch bitch!  :o
ok, super genius, whatever you say.  So what is your IQ since you brag about it so much here?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »
ok, super genius, whatever you say.  So what is your IQ since you brag about it so much here?

I never bragged about IQ, I don't believe in the validity of IQ tests, I had long threads about that subject with Nazti.

I also don't believe that higher education is such a good indicator of someone intelligence.

But in the case of you two I just simply see your logical thinking and observed how you two can't connect two dots with an infinite numbers of straight lines  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:54:55 AM »
I never bragged about IQ, I don't believe in the validity of IQ tests, I had long threads about that subject with Nazti.

I also don't believe that higher education is such a good indicator of someone intelligence.

But in the case of you two I just simply see your logical thinking and observed how you two can't connect two dots with an infinite numbers of straight lines  :-\

wait a second, you're always running about telling everyone how much smarter you are than them.  You and BF do it more than anyone.  So since you talk about your intelligence so much, give us a ballpark on what you would estimate your IQ to be assuming you can place yourself better than an actual test which you don't believe is valid anyway.  The way you brag, it must be up there quite a bit.