Author Topic: Idiot gets a chunk of his leg bitten off by a shark...brilliant.  (Read 16889 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Idiot gets a chunk of his leg bitten off by a shark...brilliant.
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2009, 04:53:53 AM »
lol, always a BIG surprise.

Same with having an attack dog at home when you have a baby. "It's such a nice dog, it will do the baby no harm" until the baby not gets close to the food bowl.

That could be applied to all of nature.  I love tards who think they are "one with nature" because they go camping or hiking a few times a year.  Then they get lost in the woods, snake bit, attacked by a mountain lion, can't find food, too dumb to follow a stream downstream and die of exposure.....haha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2009, 04:57:26 AM »
That could be applied to all of nature.  I love tards who think they are "one with nature" because they go camping or hiking a few times a year.  Then they get lost in the woods, snake bit, attacked by a mountain lion, can't find food, too dumb to follow a stream downstream and die of exposure.....haha

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2009, 05:01:55 AM »

spot on.

Us getbiggers could survive in the woods like rambo, killing deer with a stone knife and eating bats. then go to the next town and blow up the gasoline stand after stealing some pop tarts and muscle milk.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2009, 06:45:00 AM »
Scroll down to point 5, here: etc etc

Matt, the following are from the same sources you've used / quoted

From the Vdare blog
In humans, brain size correlates, albeit somewhat weakly, with intelligence, at least when researchers control for a person’s sex (male brains are bigger) and age (older brains are smaller)

From the UCIrvine Today site
General human intelligence appears to be based on the volume of gray matter tissue in certain regions of the brain, UC Irvine College of Medicine researchers have found in the most comprehensive structural brain-scan study of intelligence to date

So they are saying the correlation is weak and even then, only under certain conditions and that intelligence "appears" to be based on the volume of gray matter in certain areas of the brain. Even aside from the fact that "appears" is just euphemism for "not conclusive", anyone can see that nowhere does it say that the size of a brain is directly proportional to the volume of gray matter in certain areas, which it doesn't because it's not the case. People with a smaller sized brain can (and do) have more gray matter in certain areas than others who have bigger heads, just like some smaller bodybuilders have a muscle group or groups that are larger than those of a bigger bodybuilder.

Going by your theory, guys like Chris Cormier and Akebono are way smarter than some little lady who teaches a masters course in some Ivy league university (to give an example) simply because they have bigger heads (and brains). Going by your theory, here in Auckland where I live, the Polynesians who are a level or two above the average White or Asian person when it comes to physical size (not just the head, but the whole body) are more intelligent than either of those two groups and definitely more intelligent than all those little female employers and bosses who employ them to do manual labor and other jobs that are on the lower end of the scale.

But that's not the case. Because intelligence, like any other human trait, has a normal bell shaped distribution in any population, be they all of the same race or mixed. Yes, there are people with big heads (read brain) who are very smart, just like there are people with big heads who are not so smart, just like there are people of small physical stature and proportional head size who are very smart, just like there are others who are just as small but are the complete opposite of smart. Let's not even get into the topic of prodigies who get a PhD by the time they are 17 or 18, whose brains aren't as big as that of some meat head who doesn't raise beyond the level of being a bouncer or security guard in life.

So you are basically isolating a very weak pattern to try and justify something that is simply not true, not only as evidenced by the presence of data / cases that completely contradict it, but is also pretty weak to begin with because even under all the conditions it demands just to be valid, still has a very low correlation by it's own admission.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »
kiwiol, WHERE have I ever said big heads correlate absolutely to high IQ thus allowing you to make the comments about Chris Cormier?

Can you clarify that for me?

It has NEVER been about absolute head size, it has however been about bigger brain to body weight ratios i.e: orientals have, visually observably so in fact, a far bigger head to body ratio than...BLACKS, yeah, go figure!!!

This is the reason blacks come to physical maturity earlier than whites!  You do realize blacks come to term earlier during a pregnancy?  Or is this also a social construct?

Rushton details things here, look for the phrase "cranial capacities corrected for body size averaged".

http://www.christianparty.net/rushton.htm

Don't forget, as the article on Vdare stated: a difference of one cubic inch in brain size translates into a very nontrivial millions of cortical neurons and hundreds of millions of synapses—a significant difference in mental activity and potential.

Now, two points:

Looking at the way you bang out your arguments, you seem to want to paint me as claiming that higher IQ brains are twice the size of lower IQ African brains, absurd!!  We are talking maybe a couple of cubic inches here, which in context is a massive amount.

Also, as said, we are talking about brain to body ratio, which you have revealed your ignorance towards with your silly remarks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_to_body_mass_ratio

This coupled with better ability to process data efficiently in certain parts of the brain in question - thus giving rise to certain EVOLVED traits in a given group - allows us to understand just how and why blacks on average cannot function that well in a densely packed, intense white world, and certainly not in the intense hive that would be an Asian society; hence the relentless black crime wave.

Lastly, even if this is not genetic - I DON'T CARE.  I'm not going to subject my daughter to a nearly 10 times greater risk of violent crime such as murder or rape by living in a black neighborhood.  It is akin to jumping in a lake of sharks and treating each one as its own unique individual and hoping none of them bite.

These are just statistical truths - it is what it is.  I live in a city which is almost 90% white and over the past 20 years we have had under 10 homicides by whites.  I WILL NOT endanger myself or my family so that a liberal considers me tolerant.

Goatboy agrees.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »
LOL. Matty starting the racist meltdown again. Somebody get the odds on his eventual banning over/under.   

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
A little of both.

Whether they're explicitly taught it or not, Whites in America know that 'the complexion is the protection'. 

What they sometimes fail to realize, however, is that the white skin only protects them from things like malicious prosecution, race-based sentencing, police harassment, and unfair hiring or housing practices....things that don't mean jack shit to a shark! 

>:(  i cant approve of this...given it's so racially focused at getwhite.   
Oh...Monica!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »
kiwiol, WHERE have I ever said big heads correlate absolutely to high IQ thus allowing you to make the comments about Chris Cormier?

Can you clarify that for me?

It has NEVER been about absolute head size, it has however been about bigger brain to body weight ratios i.e: orientals have, visually observably so in fact, a far bigger head to body ratio than...BLACKS, yeah, go figure!!!

This is the reason blacks come to physical maturity earlier than whites!  You do realize blacks come to term earlier during a pregnancy?  Or is this also a social construct?

Rushton details things here, look for the phrase "cranial capacities corrected for body size averaged".

http://www.christianparty.net/rushton.htm

Don't forget, as the article on Vdare stated: a difference of one cubic inch in brain size translates into a very nontrivial millions of cortical neurons and hundreds of millions of synapses—a significant difference in mental activity and potential.

Now, two points:

Looking at the way you bang out your arguments, you seem to want to paint me as claiming that higher IQ brains are twice the size of lower IQ African brains, absurd!!  We are talking maybe a couple of cubic inches here, which in context is a massive amount.

Also, as said, we are talking about brain to body ratio, which you have revealed your ignorance towards with your silly remarks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_to_body_mass_ratio

This coupled with better ability to process data efficiently in certain parts of the brain in question - thus giving rise to certain EVOLVED traits in a given group - allows us to understand just how and why blacks on average cannot function that well in a densely packed, intense white world, and certainly not in the intense hive that would be an Asian society; hence the relentless black crime wave.

Lastly, even if this is not genetic - I DON'T CARE.  I'm not going to subject my daughter to a nearly 10 times greater risk of violent crime such as murder or rape by living in a black neighborhood.  It is akin to jumping in a lake of sharks and treating each one as its own unique individual and hoping none of them bite.

These are just statistical truths - it is what it is.  I live in a city which is almost 90% white and over the past 20 years we have had under 10 homicides by whites.  I WILL NOT endanger myself or my family so that a liberal considers me tolerant.

Goatboy agrees.

If you had blonde hair and blue eyes and were Germanic, you would be much cooler. But you are just an olive skinned Italianoid.  :-\
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »
If you had blonde hair and blue eyes and were Germanic, you would be much cooler. But you are just an olive skinned Italianoid.  :-\
And with an amazing lack of self-awareness, which suggests my next question: I'm wondering, with all those 'genetic' limitations why would he would presume to procreate, as he seems so readily to want to limit others to do the same?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »
And with an amazing lack of self-awareness, which suggests my next question: I'm wondering, with all those 'genetic' limitations why would he would presume to procreate, as he seems so readily to want to limit others to do the same?

Good question.
I hate the State.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »
I have a question. How did this thread turn into which race is more intelligent? I thought that this was about a moron who got attacked by a Bull shark and they ten do do those sorts of things. How about this, Make the thread about which race gets attacked by sharks more often? I know the answer already but you guys can give it a good spin!  8)
D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2009, 04:56:49 PM »

msagro

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2009, 01:59:09 AM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2009, 07:25:27 AM »

Geesus!   :o   Some people are so st00pid.
:D Weee

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2009, 07:39:39 AM »
My head is tiny, but I'm a friggin' genius!!!

;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2009, 08:18:26 AM »
My head is tiny, but I'm a friggin' genius!!!

;D

i guess it explains Beelejuice, huh?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »
that left leg is f*cked...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »
PIP calf
No doubt about it...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 02:15:39 AM »
I have a question. How did this thread turn into which race is more intelligent? I thought that this was about a moron who got attacked by a Bull shark and they ten do do those sorts of things. How about this, Make the thread about which race gets attacked by sharks more often? I know the answer already but you guys can give it a good spin!  8)

Leave that to Matt C.

then he posts a bunch of links of which none is the original article, multiple links referring to the same article, the article basically states that IQ seems correlated with some extra gray mass in certain areas of the brain. 

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:02 AM »
It isn't. Brain size has no correlation with a person's intelligence. If it did, the people with the biggest heads (like Andre the giant, to give an example) would be the smartest and the majority of women would be less capable than their male counterparts when it comes to being smart, which is hardly the case. It would also mean your level of intelligence / IQ would double or even triple as you grow from being a child to an adult.
Well said. Are women automatically less intelligent because they have smaller heads and brains? NO! Is a 5'7" Asian student automatically  less intelligent than a burly 6'4" white student  by virtue of cranium/brain mass? No! Give the "Bigger Brain" theory a rest please.  :)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2009, 12:35:28 AM »
That guy has poor genetics for calf development.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »
The shark spit the calf out too.  Probably full of yellow westernized fat deposits and other impurities.

He didn't want noting to do with those fat unhealthy westernized men after that little sample he took.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2009, 05:00:59 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2009, 05:24:15 AM »
I absolutely love it.

who told him to hang with the sharks as they were goldfish.  ::)

Why do you love it? Is it that you suffer from emotional issues by giving the impression that you are a tough guy? BTW I've watched that video. I've seen sharks around during my dives in The Red Sea and other places, and I will continue doing so.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2009, 05:28:59 AM »

Is that "berzerkfury" getting his teeth nocked out?  ???