Author Topic: "Let's Crush Them..." says the third world 'country'...  (Read 4983 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: "Let's Crush Them..." says the third world 'country'...
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
Fucking rice patty dwellers

N Korea threatens to 'annhiliate' the US with a rain of nuclear fire...if we don't 'cut it out...'

how long do you give them till we turn 'em to glass?

P-BO is not going to do anything. He is a pussy...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 07:00:32 PM »
P-BO is not going to do anything. He is a pussy...

you sir are correct
he is Jimmy Carter's lesser resurrection

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 07:01:12 PM »
When the USA turds go, then go the other turds, got it.

you should learn english

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »
really. never heard of this. source?

Pics of the transaction or it didn't happen..

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »
Drop me in behind enemy lines.
I'll unload my machine gun, and belt full of hand
gernades before I even hit the ground!  
Bring them ON!  North Slants.
Most are all show no go!

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
Send a team of Getbiggers in to take out Kim Jong Il. Shouldn't be too hard.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »
Send a team of Getbiggers in to take out Kim Jong Il. Shouldn't be too hard.

Nope, they all look the same... But then again all we have to do is look for this guy.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »
Bomb the kunts

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:32 PM »
If a war broke out. Oil would go through the roof, the war would cost billions upon billions upon billions... America would owe debt up till the yr 2380.

Unless a few nukes were sent. But still markets would crash, oil would soar.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »
That's what I don't understand either.   I tried looking up info on the views of North Koreans and their opinion of their leadership but found ZERO.   :-\

They are a 100% brainwashed society.

I watched a one off documentary on NK and they allowed camera's and reporters into one of NK biggest cities. it looked like a ghosttown and the only posters or paintings were of their leader. inside every home they had no pictures of family members, only pictures of their leader. when they were asked how they felt about all this, they bowed and said they loved their leader and would never put anything in life before him. these people live to serve him, it's unreal.

If a single person were to speak out against the NK government, they would be executed in a matter of minutes. it's a sad and brutal truth. I've read stories written by men who escaped from NK to SK and it is truly heartbreaking how these people are forced to live and think.

8)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »
Will this affect dinner?
No doubt about it...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
They are a 100% brainwashed society.

I watched a one off documentary on NK and they allowed camera's and reporters into one of NK biggest cities. it looked like a ghosttown and the only posters or paintings were of their leader. inside every home they had no pictures of family members, only pictures of their leader. when they were asked how they felt about all this, they bowed and said they loved their leader and would never put anything in life before him. these people live to serve him, it's unreal.

If a single person were to speak out against the NK government, they would be executed in a matter of minutes. it's a sad and brutal truth. I've read stories written by men who escaped from NK to SK and it is truly heartbreaking how these people are forced to live and think.

8)

I CAUGHT that documentary too........we so often take where we live for granted......but could you imgaine if the dice rolled another way, and you were stuck in that hellhole.......with that crazy fuck for your leader......it really makes you appreciate what you have.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it North Korea probably wouldn't be pulling this bullshit with George W. and Cheney in office.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 10:15:25 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it North Korea probably wouldn't be pulling this bullshit with George W. and Cheney in office.

well it didnt take long for obama to be exposed as the coward he is.........he has been on one big american apology tour in other countries since the day he was elected......apologizing to foreigners for how bad america is, apologizing for us being the number 1 nation in the world, apologizing for our wealth.....foreign policy......our military power........you see how uppity iran and n. korea have been of late......it is no coincidence that the timeline corrosponds exactly to obama getting elected......they know obama is weak, and that he will not drag america into another conflict no matter what they do.......im no fan of bush by the way.......he was a conservative in name only......so was mccain.......

the american public has had no good choices for politicians available to them for some time.......all hypocrites, theives, and cowards, and LIARS

any man in this day in age worthy of leadership has to know how to get his hands dirty.....and thats  the problem......the press will tear them up for their past before any good strong ,man even gets nominated........so now all you have available to you is lillly white dishonest indescisive weak-pandering beaurocrats.....because they are the only ones who have nothing controversial about their past

it is a real shame.....because right now......we need strong leaders more then ever........but we keep getting these cookie-cutter, fake, inept, lying pussies as our leaders

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »
a strong leader is not necessary defined as someone who purpetrates terror on other countries (on the contrary). i think Obama does a good job in befriending with countries, bush truly made the world hate the country. with a clown like mc cain it would only be an continuation of bush aggression politics.
for the first time people begin to look positive again to usa.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 03:17:30 AM »
you should learn english

Yes, yes I should...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 03:18:34 AM »
I'll give him 30euro to nuke africa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 03:19:51 AM »
I'll give him 30euro to nuke africa

LOL!

And screw that little shit hole if they think they are a match against the great country that is the US of A.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 03:29:42 AM »
the superpower of villians.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:58 AM »
the US only has a history of bulling nations that did not have the ability to stand up for themselves militarily.

in 2006 n. korea had already detonated a nuke underground, and thats only the information they are passing along to a very heavily sensored press for release. assume they have full nuclear capability, and the ability if not to detonate it trans-continentally, at least outside of their own country.

at this point, jong il could tell the obama administration to go and eat a shit sandwich, and all he'd ask for is the mustard.

the US will not do JACK SHIT to north korea militarily.

good post

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 05:49:09 AM »
I CAUGHT that documentary too........we so often take where we live for granted......but could you imgaine if the dice rolled another way, and you were stuck in that hellhole.......with that crazy fuck for your leader......it really makes you appreciate what you have.

thing is
we could easily get some NSA in there to assassinate him

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 05:52:34 AM »
well it didnt take long for obama to be exposed as the coward he is.........he has been on one big american apology tour in other countries since the day he was elected......apologizing to foreigners for how bad america is, apologizing for us being the number 1 nation in the world, apologizing for our wealth.....foreign policy......our military power........you see how uppity iran and n. korea have been of late......it is no coincidence that the timeline corrosponds exactly to obama getting elected......they know obama is weak, and that he will not drag america into another conflict no matter what they do.......im no fan of bush by the way.......he was a conservative in name only......so was mccain.......

the american public has had no good choices for politicians available to them for some time.......all hypocrites, theives, and cowards, and LIARS

any man in this day in age worthy of leadership has to know how to get his hands dirty.....and thats  the problem......the press will tear them up for their past before any good strong ,man even gets nominated........so now all you have available to you is lillly white dishonest indescisive weak-pandering beaurocrats.....because they are the only ones who have nothing controversial about their past

it is a real shame.....because right now......we need strong leaders more then ever........but we keep getting these cookie-cutter, fake, inept, lying pussies as our leaders

good post

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:28 AM »
really. never heard of this. source?

As with most things w/me....my memory sucks, but here is a link to an article that touches on the subject under President Clinton....I will try to find the ones that go back further, as it wasn't a "new thing" under Clinton.

http://www.thenewsconnection.com/article/Elected_Officials/Senator_Hutchison/US_Must_Not_Capitulate_to_North_Koreas_Nuclear_Blackmail/32701

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 07:51:46 AM »

Agreed and I also think that it's sad that so many people are so eager for a war that could potenially see 100,000's of innocent people killed.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 07:53:51 AM »
don't we have outposts in Okinawa and the PI?  How hard is it to get over there and liberate them?
Deep Tissue Massage